Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

hqpPgDJ.png

current max rate of HP regeneration = 40 each 6 mins x 10 = 400 HP per hour * 24 = 9600 per day

but if you sleep 8 hours you lose 4 * 400 = 1600 HP so realistically 8000 HP per day

yet 10000 prestige points = 10000 * 10 hp = 100000 HP

but 8000 * 7 = 56000

I had 2 stashes so had 40 * 200 hp Energy bars and had built up 86 * 100 energy bars 

that gives me further 8000 + 8600 HP = 16600 HP + 56000 Hp = 72600 hp at +- 20 USD

LEAVING me with 27400 HP required =

j9rrtUK.png

27400 / 2000 = 14 * 27.3 gold = 382 gold required

XsPSWgM.png

or 100 Euro required + 20 USD dollar

Am I the only 1 questioning your motives then?

Make money but damnit requiring 100 dollars to get something probably meaningless is a big stretch

Guaranteed  3 * Stashes > Final prize

did leave out some detail so lets rework it a bit

- 1 400 Prestige Points -> 5 Energy Bars

- 3 500 Prestige Points -> 5 Energy Bars

- 4 500 Prestige Points -> 10 Energy Bars

- 8 000 Prestige Points -> 10 Energy Bars

- 10 000 Prestige Points -> 1 Poisoned Carrot

so extra 30 energy bars given to you 

at 500 hp required per 1 carrot  so from 56000 HP / 500 = 112 carrots * 50 = 5600 Hp / 500 = 11 carrots * 50 = 560 hp /500 = 1 carrot and 50 hp

so further 5600 + 560 + 56 hp = 6216 hp or further 621 pp added 6200 prestige points + 300 from prestige points

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 24 April 2014 - 08:53 PM.

• BOUD1CCA, Shayan Rmz, Dibex and 1 other like this

mh4l.png

#2 Shayan Rmz

Shayan Rmz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationIran

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:18 PM

I didnt continue the missions, not even I fought a single hit !!

but I guess you willget soem carrots too that you didnt count their energy

Am I right?

"What does the red tulip have, that the clover flower doesn't?"
-Sohrab Sepehri-

#3 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

ok carrots 50 energy for each 25 kills factoring a kill as 20 average hp that would mean 50 energy for each 500 energy spend or 10% therefore my 72600 would get me 7260 extra hp well spotted still requiring 20000 hp or 10 2000 EB packs at 28 gold or 280 gold = 10 * 27.30 = 273 +- 60 euro need which is still quite a lot.

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 24 April 2014 - 03:41 PM.

• Shayan Rmz likes this

mh4l.png

#4 Dr. Lathandar Turin

Dr. Lathandar Turin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:38 PM

This isn't right.

Beyond the simple greed shown by this company, they're attempting to manipulate the players as well. 10,000 prestige points will increase you two levels. There's a lot of eCitizens right on the cusp of tier advancement and to finish these quests will cause some unbalance. Players who aren't prepared for the next tier will either have to spend money to keep up or become two-clickers just to have a chance.

Why bother changing the level requirements per tier when you're just going to shove people back forward into higher ones? Did you mess up? Is the really the only way to fix it?? And why soak me for so much money in the process?? There's something wrong here. Maybe eRepublik Labs is going bankrupt and this is how they've decided to pay the bills.

Yes, I understand that it's just a little shiny medal for my citizen, but what it comes down to in reality is greed and control. I dislike being manipulated. I dislike being FORCED to spend money to accomplish something that's supposed to be a doable task for anybody. I already spend money on this game. If that's not enough for you eRepublik, then maybe it's time for people to find a new game.

If you think this 'Mission' is a joke and unfair to the game, let the developers know. Sound off... ------>

hr@erepubliklabs.com
community@erepubliklabs.com
support@erepublik.com
bugs@erepublik.com

Studios: 

Paseo Eduardo Dato 21, bajo derecha

28010 Madrid, Spain
+34 610 112 704

39 - 41 Nicolae Filipescu Street, 2nd floor, 2nd District

020961, Bucharest, Romania
+40 213107336

Don't just post here in the forums. Obviously they don't care... Write, e-mail.. Call!!

This is a business.

We are the customers... 

#5 Infowars.com

Infowars.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

If I would have known that the second last part of the mission was to acquire 10,000 Prestige points, I wouldn't have even attempted the mission in the first place, and knowing that it is nearly impossible for anyone to complete... Also considering that, the prizes were totally crap... What's the point of having carrots when the prizes are only 5 or 10 EBs... Ridiculous.. I guarantee you that not even 1% of the active population completed the mission, guaranteed.. And I advise anyone not to try, the prizes just are not worth it... No wonder why this game is dying... 

Now that I am here I wanna throw in another of my two cents. The division updates are a joke, they will just lose more younger players. Now you need 2-3 times more damage to get BH in divisions 1-3. Now younger players don't have a chance in hell of ever getting a BH medal for years, and did they think to upgrade the small bomb damage now that it takes 2-3 times more damage to get BH? The small bombs are more useless than ever before... What they should have done was put in a 5th division. Put the 5th as what the 4th is now or a bit lower, then you split the other 4 evenly, problem solved. 

While I am here I will mentione something else: change the stupid congress rule too... Need 3 key points in a 72 hour period to get a congress... Denying small countries any opportunity to grow, no small country can hold out for 72 hours. If they made it only 24 hours there would be epic battles every month, and players would have something to look forward too... There would be even epic battles between the bigger countries too every month, not just the small... What's the point of adding more small countries when the game mechanics make it impossible for them to have a congress? Can they figure out that one of the reasons why the game is dying is because countries are wiped for months and months and months with no chance of a congress? I have talked to several small enations, all of them say that have lost more than 90% of their players for this reason... They can't let in international players to try to help activity either because they can't accept any CS requests because no congress, and having a congress is a rare event for a lot of smaller nations... Who is in charge of the developers? I can't understand how they can't work this out.. All of these problems can be solved... But.. they just don't seem to care at all...

Stop killing off younger players, and start listening to the public for once...

Edited by Infowars.com, 24 April 2014 - 07:53 PM.

• Shayan Rmz likes this

#6 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

qB6BIUv.png

not the last one though but actual award for 10000 prestige points .  good joke Plato.

• Infowars.com likes this

mh4l.png

#7 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

OP is a sucker and the gypsies stole his money. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#8 Geotovore

Geotovore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

I'm about half way through the Easter tournament, having just dropped most of my money on things needed for the missions. After reading that I won't even be able to finish without some serious dedication in terms of time and money, I think I'm ducking out from this game for a while. It's pretty discouraging. I started back about a month and a half ago after years of absence, so I guess I'm considered a casual citizen. However, out of reach content does nothing to forge casuals into consistant players. See you guys down the road.

• Infowars.com likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users