No replies to this topic

#1 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

i think i have a very simple idea that will work well for everybody. right now bazookas do 10,000 damage which is a lot for new players but worthless to older ones. they tried fixing this with bazooka boosters which does help but eventually they will need to make those even bigger and its just constantly changing. So bazooka damage could be based off like 500% of normal damage without a weapon. Q7 weapons are about 3 times your damage as fighting without a weapon so this would be better than that. and since it is based of your damage it is always increasing and will always be valuable. they will only do a small amount for younger players but a bigger amount for older players which will always be proportional. 

the only bad side to this i can think of is that they won't give an advantage to a player with lower than average strength in their division and it will make strength even more valuable. but you could still add bazooka boosters to this and have even more damage. 

if this doesn't work maybe just make them worth a certain amount for each division.

• ElvisTM likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users