35 replies to this topic

#21 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:39 AM

The website is down too much, kinda hard to do missions.

#22 BaskB

BaskB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

Either the Campaign 1000 kills is bugged or it seems RW's don't count? Our COTD is an RW and despite just doing 400 kills I'm still showing 0/1000....

#23 JoshuaChr

JoshuaChr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

I find it horribly frustrating that looking at last week's leaderboard for eUK, only 43 people did over 1M damage (which I surely cannot do in a week) and since eUK has been avoiding battles, I have no option whatsoever to get this mission completed without paying a ridiculous amount of gold (seriously, 199 f'ing gold?). These absurd challenges that only a select few have even a possibility to accomplish are serious downer for this game - very special event has been like this. Why don't you tier them so that people can actually accomplish goals within the abilities?

• Kanselier likes this

#24 casadeli

casadeli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

These missions are pretty awful - so much gold has to be spent if you aren`t a DIV4 tank with 90k strenght and a reserve of a couple of hundred EBs, living in a smaller country with an active war all the time. The first "oh, goddamit" moment was when I got TP medal just before the tournament, so I have to do 100m damage, then defeat 1000 opponents and on top of that earn a BH. All that with a 20k strenght in DIV3. Once again Plato makes missions specially carved for TOP Fighters, and average citizens basically has no chance to finish these missions - no matter how active the fighter is, there simply is no way to finish them(unless you buy 100 EUR gold pack of course, and for many players even that couldn`t help).

#25 JMSPC

JMSPC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

If I change my citizenship now will the kills I do for the CoD of my new country count for the 1000 kills mission?

P.S. And if I already have some kills do they pile up or do I have to start over with the 1000?

Edited by JMSPC, 06 August 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#26 SlyAnimal

SlyAnimal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:22 PM

So is there any gold reward at all?

I'm in Div 1, and only started playing about a month ago.  As a result, the only way I can complete the "gain 90 strength" before the end of the week, is to spend gold on the expensive training (Since I only have a lvl 2 training facility for the free one).  I don't mind doing that, if it'll be worthwhile (But if there's another quest afterwards, which is difficult & has no reward, then it's not worth wasting gold for nothing, and a used house definitely isn't a reward I'd care about).

#27 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

The toughest mission for me is probably the 400 kills in 1 day. I'd have to look for a battle with 1-hit kills and be awake 24 hours while using tons of energy bars. Since I'm using energy bars, this also complete the 6,000 energy recovered mission. The True Patriot mission is easy even though I can't deal 100M damage a week because I'm already close to my next TP before the missions began.

If the final mission can be spread over more than 1 day, I think I can kill 1,000 enemies over 4 days. Otherwise, I won't be able to complete it because I don't have the +20 energy pack and I'm not willing to spend so much gold on energy bars.

#28 JoshuaChr

JoshuaChr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

The toughest mission for me is probably the 400 kills in 1 day. I'd have to look for a battle with 1-hit kills and be awake 24 hours while using tons of energy bars. Since I'm using energy bars, this also complete the 6,000 energy recovered mission. The True Patriot mission is easy even though I can't deal 100M damage a week because I'm already close to my next TP before the missions began.

If the final mission can be spread over more than 1 day, I think I can kill 1,000 enemies over 4 days. Otherwise, I won't be able to complete it because I don't have the +20 energy pack and I'm not willing to spend so much gold on energy bars.

The kills are actually easy to get. I take a 5 min break every few hours at work, recharge using food and go about my day until it's time for another little break. Same goes for the energy refill. You'd be surprised how fast that picks up. 

TP is the big issue - if you're in a country that has no active battles or few all week, you gain no points whatsoever (remember, TP only counts for damage you're doing for your country - not any battle). And last week only 43 in eUK actually did over 100M damage, so it's a pretty much impossible mission since eUK isn't fighting.

So is there any gold reward at all?

I'm in Div 1, and only started playing about a month ago.  As a result, the only way I can complete the "gain 90 strength" before the end of the week, is to spend gold on the expensive training (Since I only have a lvl 2 training facility for the free one).  I don't mind doing that, if it'll be worthwhile (But if there's another quest afterwards, which is difficult & has no reward, then it's not worth wasting gold for nothing, and a used house definitely isn't a reward I'd care about).

The further missions would not make it worth you spending the money on training just yet. I'd pretty much say that unless you're DIV2+ you're not going to be able to complete a great deal of this and really only DIV4 can complete all of it - per usual.

#29 Alvarez723

Alvarez723

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

Hey Plato, have you heard of something called fun?

Its an interesting substance that doesn't have consistency and can be spread easily everywhere.

To create this compound you will need:

-Imagination

-Interest

-Enjoyable

-Creativity

I´m pretty sure Plato that with this new substance called fun you will be able to gain even more money than what you are gaining right now and also with that money you can invest for better interfaces and contract more programmers for your game.

Its a scary concept, but trust me.

#30 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:17 AM

So is the 1,000 kills mission for a single day only, or can it be spread over multiple days?

Why is it so hard to get an answer?

#31 BaskB

BaskB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:53 AM

Well the 1000 Kills COTD mission is pants. Any occupied country the RW's don't count, so ours that is presently wiped NO one can complete the missions

#32 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

Well the 1000 Kills COTD mission is pants. Any occupied country the RW's don't count, so ours that is presently wiped NO one can complete the missions

Yeah, seems like a lot of wiped out countries are getting screwed by the final mission. Wish the Admins would address or at least respond to questions.

#33 Gallean Degerio

Gallean Degerio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

Yeah, seems like a lot of wiped out countries are getting screwed by the final mission. Wish the Admins would address or at least respond to questions.

I doubt it, really. 

#34 paskunji

paskunji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

I just did easy missions giving 20 and 40 strength

it doesn't deserve to spend a lot of resources

#35 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

Why aren't my Campaign of the Day kills updating?

They're not RWs and they're president set campaigns. Been watching the bar for 2-3 hours and it hasn't updated.

Edit: Nevermind. My CP set the battle to "Canada's Campaign" instead of "Campaign of the Day".

Edited by KIPPERS OF THE MUD, 10 August 2014 - 10:05 PM.

#36 harijs.me

harijs.me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRiga, Latvia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:46 AM

the missions were easier than they looked at the beginning. with a bit of luck and spending bunch of EBs (about 50) and spending 14 gold on bazooka parts you could complete them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users