6 replies to this topic

#1 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

Yesterday for the first time in months I wanted to work. So I went to the job market:

http://www.erepublik...y/job-market/35

I picked the best offer (obviously) and worked. So far so good. However, I had lots of overtime tickets so I wanted to work overtime, too. I couldn't, because my employer set a daily payment limit. So I had to quit that job, find another one, and work overtime there.

It would save much time if the daily payment limit were displayed directly on the job market. There's plenty of space on that page. Just add another column.

There also should be a more informative message regarding the inability to work overtime. Now it just says "you've reached your daily limit". It's unclear. It should say "you cannot work anymore today, because of the daily payment limit of [limit amount] set by your employer".

• Miyagiyoda, BOUD1CCA, tommot and 3 others like this

#2 Trifu 01

Trifu 01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:47 PM

good idea !

#3 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:08 PM

yeah i too am frustrated.  i need hosues for the extra energy storage but cannot use my over time tickets i have generated :( because most players have the over time limited :(  

#4 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:25 PM

I haven't had any problems with it as my employee made a fair arrangement with his workers(and it is partially a commune).

But i do see how this tuning could save a lot of unnecessary trouble and time.

Also if work overtime points don't get used it keeps stacking and using up storage and limiting the capacity of players storage.

And what would happen if it has eaten all storage space(highly unlikely to happen).

Anyway, it still has some flaws and that little extra bit of information on the job-page and an adapted warning message could make a workers efforts a little smoother.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#5 Miyagiyoda

Miyagiyoda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:34 AM

It will certainly change what you perceive of as a good offer. The jobs page should be sortable by daily payment limit and then salary. Additionally, the daily payment limit should be added to your work page/company tab so that you know when your employer has changed it and how many times you can still work overtime.

#6 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:21 PM

Are you people really that much into the game or are you trolling?

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#7 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2014 - 05:44 AM

I got cancer from this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users