•     

Photo

New Rewards Of The Weekly Challenge (Day 2,534)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#41 GeniousL

GeniousL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:54 PM

also how is damage for batzookas calculated? I wonder if maybe they saw my post about changing bazooka damage to a rate as in 5 times your normal damage without a weapon instead of a fixed value, that way it is always worthwhile to use regardless of strength

Its calculated by strength :)

#42 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:22 AM

lol they're trying to build hype

#43 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:59 AM

Nothing wrong with building hype.

#44 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:22 AM

I'm going to lol so hard if it turns out that the "silver stake" is required to build Batzookas. 

When last year Batzookas used to be free, as well as Halloween candies. Even though the Batzookas does insanely crappy damage, and the parts are so disparagingly terrible. As well as requiring you to invest at least 300-400 health bars to reach 7,500 PP.

• Pat IV likes this

#45 Kirilas Briedis

Kirilas Briedis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:58 AM

I'm going to lol so hard if it turns out that the "silver stake" is required to build Batzookas. 

When last year Batzookas used to be free, as well as Halloween candies. Even though the Batzookas does insanely crappy damage, and the parts are so disparagingly terrible. As well as requiring you to invest at least 300-400 health bars to reach 7,500 PP.

And the shitty part for me, who is div1 with 2k strength, is that daily order reward is given in batzooka parts which I can't frigging assemble. kthnx

#46 Jussi Putin Jernkuuk

Jussi Putin Jernkuuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:04 AM

Nothing wrong with building hype.

The problem with building hype is that this is supposed to be a strategy game. Now it's more like "guess the next crazy move we come up with and gain an advantage". 

• TigerII91 likes this

#47 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:51 PM

No. The real problem is that THEY have no clue on what they are going to do next.

They try one thing, if it's not okay for THEM they remove it or simply replace it with something else.

Who cares about long term strategy? It's all about the money, nothing more.

What will the silver stake do? They haven't decided yet. That's the real truth. 

• faugnero and chriswen like this

Posted Image

#48 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

Is it just me, or is there a scent of garlic in the air..? :ph34r:

And this is shows how they don't even care about us.

"Look all of them, they don't know to tank until 7500 PP or not HAHAHA" by erep labs

• TigerII91, NoOnexRO and Kirilas Briedis like this

#49 RikW

RikW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:00 PM

They just forgot to push the big red activate button ;)

#50 mentoris

mentoris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:06 PM

Bazooka parts coming from DO should be plain and used by the users. I know that users will be rewarded next week but still... Some div1 users really need bazookas.

• Kirilas Briedis likes this

#51 Vincccenco

Vincccenco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:18 PM

What is SILVER STAKE?

Answer please!Many people wants to know it!

#52 rosariocanalla

rosariocanalla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:22 PM

Por qué en lugar de hacerse los misteriosos, se ponen a laburar y mejorar la plataforma garcha que nos ofrecen?

Saludos sinceros a todo el equipo (espero sean mas de uno...)

#53 Nicolae Crefelean

Nicolae Crefelean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:45 PM

Oh, come on... haven't you people seen enough vampire movies? Vampires are vulnerable to silver and you kill them with stakes.

Now about the crappy status of this weekly challenge... I'm too tired to brag about. But I'm not surprised at all.

#54 Daniel Rockdrigisimo

Daniel Rockdrigisimo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:19 AM

Maybe its a useless thing...

• chriswen likes this

#55 TauronRS

TauronRS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:05 AM

Admins created a entire new event, probably with missions included, and FORGOT to announce! This game is so doomed...

• zmeuNY likes this

#56 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:55 AM

Its very likely the way batzookas work will be the same as last time;

- Minimum damage 10k

If you do more than 10k damage with a Q7 however the damage from a batzooka wil depend on division and damage done with a Q7;

- In D1 you get 10% above Q7 damage

- In D2 20%

- In D3 30%

- In D4 40%

It's very likely you can confirm that in your storage; You can see what the damage will be from your batzooka and I'm rather sure you can do the math leading towards above mentioned figures. Only thing they seem to forget it take into account the 10% extra damage lvl 101+ players have as it's calculated from the base Q7 damage.

Not used parts will be turned into standard parts if not used by the end of the event so those whining about receiving useless parts; I guess that won't be the case you just have to wait a while. But that sems very hard for most players ;)

As for the Silver Stake; I imagine missions to arrive soon or even as variant on the weekly challenge in which you will need the silver stake to kill some sort of plato/lana/headless chicken like opponent. if you don't have the stake you cant complete the mission. Personally I would like that; In stead of lose weekly missions there would be more of a connection between them as is the case currently. It would make the game a bit more challenging and less point and click.

Edited by Weekstrom, 30 October 2014 - 09:55 AM.

• BrknSword and GeniousL like this

#57 GeniousL

GeniousL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:32 AM

Its very likely the way batzookas work will be the same as last time;

- Minimum damage 10k

If you do more than 10k damage with a Q7 however the damage from a batzooka wil depend on division and damage done with a Q7;

- In D1 you get 10% above Q7 damage

- In D2 20%

- In D3 30%

- In D4 40%

It's very likely you can confirm that in your storage; You can see what the damage will be from your batzooka and I'm rather sure you can do the math leading towards above mentioned figures. Only thing they seem to forget it take into account the 10% extra damage lvl 101+ players have as it's calculated from the base Q7 damage.

Not used parts will be turned into standard parts if not used by the end of the event so those whining about receiving useless parts; I guess that won't be the case you just have to wait a while. But that sems very hard for most players ;)

As for the Silver Stake; I imagine missions to arrive soon or even as variant on the weekly challenge in which you will need the silver stake to kill some sort of plato/lana/headless chicken like opponent. if you don't have the stake you cant complete the mission. Personally I would like that; In stead of lose weekly missions there would be more of a connection between them as is the case currently. It would make the game a bit more challenging and less point and click.

Agreed mate.The only thing that is a bit high for most players that dont use power pack or dont spent much bars   ,is the Stake .Most of them will not go to 7500 pp

Edited by GeniousL, 30 October 2014 - 10:35 AM.

#58 GeniousL

GeniousL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:34 AM

edit: Double post sorry

Edited by GeniousL, 30 October 2014 - 10:35 AM.

#59 zmeuNY

zmeuNY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNoo Yawk

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:40 AM

The Silver Stake without any updates in the game or even on the forum is ridiculous.

This means a lot of players will miss out on it, or will have to spend extra resources to "catch  up" and actually finish their Halloween Missions. There is an ongoing weekly challenge with a "mistery" item on it and no information. The problem doesn't lie with the mistery item itself, it lies with the fact that in order to actually collect that reward, players are forced to  use energy bars, otherwise there is no way you can pick up 7.000 Prestige Points from food fights.

To add insult to injury, there have been more than 48 hours since the start of the weekly challenge and the time is ticking, meaning less and less players will get a fair shot at this. Not to mention that Divisions 1 - 3 are obviously only being trolled, they won't ever be able to reach 7k pp without additional Energy Centers and Energy Boosters.

At this point I am starting to understand why so many people are leaving the game and starting to be upset about the Admins. If until now I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, this time I believe you are delaying the information ON PURPOSE.

SHAME ON YOU

• Senaid007 likes this

#60 GeniousL

GeniousL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:01 AM

Already see the Silver stake .  :D ...Wiill be durable for all batzookas ? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users