•     

Photo

Safety Code

safety code rules password

Best Answer Amber Flame , 08 November 2021 - 01:46 PM

i also have the problem of the safety code . I cant remember it for years and years never used it. Now i want to use it but cant remember it. I cant send a ticket. it is a shame tickets stopped. This made things easier. Now people quit because of no ticket help. I would like the game to reset my safety code. I have no idea what too do. i have many trapped companies that i can not sell or dissolve. Help. Georgelakeland. It would be easy if you send me a message as a player in the game. I never go on forums. Its the first time in many years. Help. Best wishes Georgelakeland.

You can send an e-mail to support@erepublik.com and include a video or a screenshot of what's preventing you from raising a case for Safety Code reset (if there's an error or perhaps missing a support button. 

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hiperyon

Hiperyon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:05 PM

Well, I forgot my safety code. Actually I never knew about it. Or maybe I did but I really forget about this code. It`s gone. I did contact the geeks from the staff of the game and they just make it harder for me to remember anything about. They ask me to remember some stuff even older than the code it self. Something like :
- your real life name and surname
- e-mail and date of birth used when registering with eRepublik (NOT the registration Date)
- your citizen name and ID
- who has invited you into the game

Man, that was 5 years ago. It was on 1 of January 2010. It is very possible that my real name back then to be Santa Claus, and my date of birth 101 B.C. I do not remember very good. I do remember that my e-mail was another one that I use now. Now I use an old e-mail from my wife, imagine that. I did ask them to change my e-mail address, as the one used when registering with erep is now work exclusive use. My citizen name, well that is obvious, N.S.D and my ID  - a random number that you find in your profile link. And, about the person who invited me to this game, well I guess that nobody invited me. But if someone did invite me, please let me know the name of that person, as I wanna pay him a visit and try to take from him 5 years back from my life.

Now, I know, I have problems, it`s my fault...but I spend here 5 years, I spend money and time. Check my Paypal account, check my phone number, check me on facebook. This is my account, it`s me the same person that comes every day in this game. There has to be another way to take back my account. I need that safety code. Without it, I can not do nothing. So, for my 5 years anniversay in this place, just give me back my account. Or don`t do nothing and save me from wasting more time around here. I will lose a lot with this code but I will save time for doing something else away from this place. So, it`s your choise erep labs, save a citizen that wanna play, find a way to help me, or send me that e-mail again and ask me things that I do not remember anymore as I did not use them since. I do have some details abot this account, I am not so lost in the dark, but I am not sure about them anymore. 
 Not so kind regards , one of you few real players.

#2 comrad nathan

comrad nathan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:26 PM

I doubt any staff member will reply to this :/

They don't seem to do much these days

#3 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:19 PM

Will be more than glad to clarify few things for you. First off unfortunately threats such as reset the safety code or I will leave, don't work. The feature was designed to protect accounts when it comes to scamming, it funnily enough occasionally makes life harder for ones who decided to pass an account to someone else or sell it.

Regarding the details, your name/surname doesn't change every few weeks, so I guess that one shouldn't be that difficult.

Email address used when registering - you're not asked to enter that mail, all you are asked to do is state it, which again shouldn't be that hard if you're the creator, I myself, use around 8 mail addresses and can remember all of them.

Date of birth - well provide the real one, the date on which you were born.

Inviter - if you have one state it, if you don't simply don't

If you fail to provide those for whatever reasons or excuse the Safety Code won't be reset unfortunately.

Hope that helps.

#4 Hiperyon

Hiperyon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

Yes, you have used more words to say to me the same thing as the other ones from my e-mail... So yeah, thanks for the words.

#5 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

I have the same problem.  I was wondering how to go about things.

Also Gucio those threats do actually work - if things get to be too frustrating, players do carry out their threats & leave.

Still, I understand the necessity for eRep to know who they are dealing with before changing safety codes 

#6 mhilly

mhilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:51 PM

I have the same problem. The thing is that I don't remember ever being prompted for my real life name and date of birth when registering. If I never provided you this information, how are you going to verify anything?

Can any other user confirm that they were prompted for real life name and birthday at sign-up?

Thank you

#7 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:19 PM

I have the same problem. The thing is that I don't remember ever being prompted for my real life name and date of birth when registering. If I never provided you this information, how are you going to verify anything?

Can any other user confirm that they were prompted for real life name and birthday at sign-up?

Thank you

Those are standard questions, thus all users are asked those.

#8 Georgelakeland

Georgelakeland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 03:39 PM

i also have the problem of the safety code . I cant remember it for years and years never used it. Now i want to use it but cant remember it. I cant send a ticket. it is a shame tickets stopped. This made things easier. Now people quit because of no ticket help. I would like the game to reset my safety code. I have no idea what too do. i have many trapped companies that i can not sell or dissolve. Help. Georgelakeland. It would be easy if you send me a message as a player in the game. I never go on forums. Its the first time in many years. Help. Best wishes Georgelakeland.

#9 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 November 2021 - 01:46 PM   Best Answer

You can send an e-mail to support@erepublik.com and include a video or a screenshot of what's preventing you from raising a case for Safety Code reset (if there's an error or perhaps missing a support button. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safety code, rules, password

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users