#1 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:30 AM

I am pestered by a weird and strange female stalker who keeps following me around in nearly every article i post in.

She must not have a life because these comments and attacks keep appearing at all times. She literally is the type who can not log off and realise this is just a game sadly and is regarded by those who deal with her as a nasty little troll.

Is it possible to block comments from certain players, as this woman has a history of abuse, accusations and chasing people from the game. In fact one young kid (with a history of health conditions she knew about) was chased from the game in tears when he was a CP because he had the audacity to sign an NAP with a country then take it to senate, so she made some very deeply offensive and insulting abuse and he left the game straight away and never returned the poor kid. She couldn't get into her account one day, asked for help then accused the person who offered assistance of being a ''sneaky dishonest b*tch'' and said she was the one who hacked her, she was so worried she was hacked she released an article but refused to go to the admins...like i say she has a history of being unhinged mentally. She then denied it despite it being public. Denied denying it despite it being in her own article comments section. Displayed a Nazi avatar, tries to arrange PTO's and tried following me from country to country...can i not block this very unstable and clearly sad and pathetic individual?

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 12 January 2015 - 09:46 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#2 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:39 PM

Claire Louise you should know what she is like, her vile and disgusting behaviour is deeply upsetting. Also like i said she has made people leave before...I just don't know how long I can deal with this clearly mentally retarded woman.

Could she be angry that i won't ''give myself'' to her? She does seem one of those angry desperate lonely women who probably own around 40 cats. 

We really do need a block option though so we can at least stop having to deal with retards in the game.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#3 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:11 PM

I agree with the block option. Then again, think of all the fun we will miss out on. Remember when Kevin disappeared for that month from FB, remember how that whole month we wished he was there to laugh at? It'll be just like that. I think I would miss the mad rants and ridiculous behaviour

• Dr Hugh Jardon likes this

#4 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:08 PM

I agree with the block option. Then again, think of all the fun we will miss out on. Remember when Kevin disappeared for that month from FB, remember how that whole month we wished he was there to laugh at? It'll be just like that. I think I would miss the mad rants and ridiculous behaviour

Yes but Kevin never went full retard and started throwing the kind of sh*t this moron has been. I have screenshots that prove she is a vile woman, a liar and clearly mentally unstable when she can accuse someone of hacking them publicly...be faced with a screenshot of it, deny it happened then deny she ever denied accusing someone of hacking her account. Funny thing is her denial is in her own article in the comments section so the daft cow clearly thinks someone hacked her article  :D

Seriously...how do some people get permission to remove their mittens?

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#5 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:17 AM

Hey!

Unfortunately it is not possible to block someone from commenting under articles or keeping in touch with you. If you believe that the content she is posting is breaking the rules mentioned here: http://wiki.erepubli.../Rules_Addendum (on a serious side, not silly jokes or calling someone an idiot), please send me a PM with the ID or the link and I will have a look.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users