•     

Photo

Regions

regions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Regions

How much regions ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 azurthedictator

azurthedictator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:40 PM

Hello,

so my suggestion is to every country have the same amount of regions (5 or 6) and that countries can't have any 100% in their cores, I think this would make game more interesting and there would be more wars, and more spending cc, gold for plato :)

Edited by azurthedictator, 13 February 2015 - 04:42 PM.

• Francky Manchester likes this

3x MoD eBiH (feb, mar, aug) , 2x Ministar of Imigrations (may, june) , Congressman 2x eBiH - 1x eFra (1984-2075)
Zemljo tisućljetna na vijernost ti se kunem ! Sile koje nasrću na Bosnu umorit će se. Mi se nećemo umoriti ! ŽELJO DO GROBA ! VELIKIM SE BOGOM KUNEMO DA ROBOVI BITI NEĆEMO
Pozdrav domovini !

#2 Bulgaria on three seas

Bulgaria on three seas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:09 PM

noob

• Kami Neko likes this

#3 Princess Rapunzel BE

Princess Rapunzel BE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

Nah it won't.. Like smaller countries would never be on the map.

• Kami Neko likes this

#4 azurthedictator

azurthedictator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:42 PM

Nah it won't.. Like smaller countries would never be on the map.

most of them are already deleted, with 5-6 regions RW's could be very strategical, and we would have clash of giants very often ;)

3x MoD eBiH (feb, mar, aug) , 2x Ministar of Imigrations (may, june) , Congressman 2x eBiH - 1x eFra (1984-2075)
Zemljo tisućljetna na vijernost ti se kunem ! Sile koje nasrću na Bosnu umorit će se. Mi se nećemo umoriti ! ŽELJO DO GROBA ! VELIKIM SE BOGOM KUNEMO DA ROBOVI BITI NEĆEMO
Pozdrav domovini !

#5 Princess Rapunzel BE

Princess Rapunzel BE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:57 PM

most of them are already deleted, with 5-6 regions RW's could be very strategical, and we would have clash of giants very often ;)

I see your point, but, even now, small countries does not have regions often. With that, they would NEVER have them. :)

Like this:

Serbia have 4 regions, Bosnia and Herzegovina has 4 regions, Serbia will do everything to keep Bosnia and Herzegovina under occupation. I hope that you see my point. :) Also, there would be less drain wars..

Uruguay should get more regions.. :3

#6 Francky Manchester

Francky Manchester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:09 AM

Hello,

so my suggestion is to every country have the same amount of regions (5 or 6) and that countries can't have any 100% in their cores, I think this would make game more interesting and there would be more wars, and more spending cc, gold for plato :)

Could be 8 or 9 regions so then a country doesn't have 100% of bonus between there borders and have to conquer other regions.

In eRepublik since beta, baby!

Commander at eVenezuelan Army

Councillor at Partido Comunista de eVenezuela

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: regions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users