•     

Photo

Wat Is The Best Race In Europe

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: best Race in Europe (17 member(s) have cast votes)

What is he best race in Europe?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:40 PM

the term race is no longer in use, @Finway Divi Filius was totally right when he posted our "race" is homo sapiens, not me, I'm homo sexual.

homo sapiens is a subspecies of the human  genus not a race .  like homo erectus was also a subspecies of the hominid  genus . 

mh4l.png

#22 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

Hitler always wins. 

which is true bar world war II of course  but thats the fault of the nazis

• BOUD1CCA likes this

mh4l.png

#23 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:10 PM

I am a Hitler-sexual.

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#24 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:32 AM

When I was gone I see the chocolateman has been raging hard.  

The term Race is a Germanic term started out as a term used in Western Europe for a language group, then it became ethnicity, and then later on it became the pseudo-science your referring to as "white/black/yellow" division.  Its obvious I am using it as in ethnicity or nationality.  I dont care about outdated terms from Germany and England...  What you refer to as "Caucasoid race" is not real.  There is no genetic or scientific of historical proof to show its existence.  It is merely a creation that was invented by Western historiographers and biologists during a time when DNA testing didnt exist.  So they used skull proportions and other stuff to try to categorize races, since they didnt have DNA testing.  Now with DNA testing, this 18th century creation your talking about is as much as a pseudo-science as Phrenology.  The only reason it is still used is because Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Hispanic countries and especially the US uses it, that is it.  No other country outside of Hispanic countries, US/Canada or Australia/New Zealand and Britain use it in the world.  Even your African countries dont use it, they use nationality not what your talking about.  So since race started out to mean language and ethnicity, it can still be used as such, the word has multiple academic usages.  Dont confuse American standard with global standard chocolateman, there is a difference.  Just because America uses something, doesnt mean the whole world uses it.  In fact that white/yellow/black distinction is losing its popularity in America and Britain, and I wouldnt be surprised if in near future it loses its popularity in Hispanic countries as well.  As far as a natural selection, yes it still exists, but not in the same manner that is existed 200,000 years ago.  Most people have shelters with heating or a/c, clothing for their bodies, and transportation, and modern transportation(cars, trains, airplanes) dont require ability to survive outside climates for long periods of time, so natural selection is still there, but most are not exposed to the same factors in the same amount now days that they were before.  So in other words, someone with chocolate skin like you wouldnt die in Britain, because your not naked outside all day, your in a house, buildings, using a car or metro system, etc, your not going to die of vitamin D deficiency.  With all this said, I think I know what is going on here, I have seen people that suffer from the syndrome that you are affected with.  I am guessing your an Afro-mutt and therefore you dont have a nationality to identify with.  "black" is probably the only identify you have, hence your obsession with the "black/white/yellow" classification.   You probably dont have a choice, your stuck with this identify problem and hence know no other way.  Dont worry though chocolateman, the East is open to racial and cultural diversity, I am sure in time you will be able to reunite with your Sub-Saharan kinsmen, intermarry with them and reestablish your identity some day.  Dont allow your ex-masters to turn you into a robot with no idenity, look to the shining sun of the East, and see there is hope in a new sunrise!

Edited by Internetus Internetian, 27 February 2015 - 02:37 AM.

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#25 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:33 AM

PS- Notice how nobody here takes your poll serious... that should tell you something...

#26 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:38 AM

By the way, yes in Armenian there is no real term for "race" because race/rassen is a Germanic term that was coined in Western Europe.  The term used in Armenian for ethnicity/nationality as well as the word for citizenship is way older, as well in most Eastern languages. 

#27 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:43 AM

Okay,

Here's a little help for you : v

HM-Hsr.jpg

Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

xoxo

culturesracesofeurope.jpg

#28 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:56 AM

Caucasian was a PC term brought out to be used instead of Aryan which had these nasty connotations

50321337.jpg

• Internetus Internetian likes this

#29 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:44 AM

Didn't know I was from the French race xdsqdddf

#30 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:02 AM

Didn't know I was from the French race xdsqdddf

Well you learn something new everyday Frank.  This is why education is important.  

Edited by Internetus Internetian, 27 February 2015 - 09:03 AM.

#31 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:11 AM

The term Race is a Germanic term started out as a term used in Western Europe for a language group, then it became ethnicity, and then later on it became the pseudo-science your referring to as "white/black/yellow" division.  Its obvious I am using it as in ethnicity or nationality.  I dont care about outdated terms from Germany and England...  What you refer to as "Caucasoid race" is not real.  There is no genetic or scientific of historical proof to show its existence.  It is merely a creation that was invented by Western historiographers and biologists during a time when DNA testing didnt exist.  So they used skull proportions and other stuff to try to categorize races, since they didnt have DNA testing.  Now with DNA testing, this 18th century creation your talking about is as much as a pseudo-science as Phrenology.  The only reason it is still used is because Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Hispanic countries and especially the US uses it, that is it.  No other country outside of Hispanic countries, US/Canada or Australia/New Zealand and Britain use it in the world.  Even your African countries dont use it, they use nationality not what your talking about.  So since race started out to mean language and ethnicity, it can still be used as such, the word has multiple academic usages.  Dont confuse American standard with global standard chocolateman, there is a difference.  Just because America uses something, doesnt mean the whole world uses it.  In fact that white/yellow/black distinction is losing its popularity in America and Britain, and I wouldnt be surprised if in near future it loses its popularity in Hispanic countries as well.  As far as a natural selection, yes it still exists, but not in the same manner that is existed 200,000 years ago.  Most people have shelters with heating or a/c, clothing for their bodies, and transportation, and modern transportation(cars, trains, airplanes) dont require ability to survive outside climates for long periods of time, so natural selection is still there, but most are not exposed to the same factors in the same amount now days that they were before.  So in other words, someone with chocolate skin like you wouldnt die in Britain, because your not naked outside all day, your in a house, buildings, using a car or metro system, etc, your not going to die of vitamin D deficiency.  With all this said, I think I know what is going on here, I have seen people that suffer from the syndrome that you are affected with.  I am guessing your an Afro-mutt and therefore you dont have a nationality to identify with.  "black" is probably the only identify you have, hence your obsession with the "black/white/yellow" classification.   You probably dont have a choice, your stuck with this identify problem and hence know no other way.  Dont worry though chocolateman, the East is open to racial and cultural diversity, I am sure in time you will be able to reunite with your Sub-Saharan kinsmen, intermarry with them and reestablish your identity some day.  Dont allow your ex-masters to turn you into a robot with no idenity, look to the shining sun of the East, and see there is hope in a new sunrise!

i read about half.  actually we have plenty of race based laws such as black economic empowerment and "affrimative actiion"  we follow more the global terms as well as the white people is a mix of dutch, french and English settlers with a sprinkling of germans , greeks as well and the portuguese people.  your race isvery important as it determines whether you get state contracts and jobs and because companies have a b.e.e. score which they get from appointing africans.  we also refer to coloureds who is a mixture of black and white with roots in he malaysian people.

rest of africa is mostly african we are indeed the only rainbow nations with big proportions of all race groups, white black , coloureds, and indians.

recently they have strove for pure ethnic africans in laws such as black economic empowerment to distinguish between them and coloureds.

racial laws is mostly bollocks you cant change a country by pressing the reset button

mh4l.png

#32 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:49 AM

W.  Most people have shelters with heating or a/c, clothing for their bodies, and transportation, and modern transportation(cars, trains, airplanes) dont require ability to survive outside climates for long periods of time, so natural selection is still there, but most are not exposed to the same factors in the same amount now days that they were before.  So in other words, someone with chocolate skin like you wouldnt die in Britain, because your not naked outside all day, your in a house, buildings, using a car or metro system, etc, your not going to die of vitamin D deficiency.  With all this said, I think I know what is going on here, I have seen people that suffer from the syndrome that you are affected with.  I am guessing your an Afro-mutt and therefore you dont have a nationality to identify with.  "black" is probably the only identify you have, hence your obsession with the "black/white/yellow" classification.   You probably dont have a choice, your stuck with this identify problem and hence know no other way.  Dont worry though chocolateman, the East is open to racial and cultural diversity, I am sure in time you will be able to reunite with your Sub-Saharan kinsmen, intermarry with them and reestablish your identity some day.  Dont allow your ex-masters to turn you into a robot with no idenity, look to the shining sun of the East, and see there is hope in a new sunrise!

I dont want to follow your racist trends but most ppl of mixed race have no hangups that you seem to think they have.  i am of pure race .  with natural selection i mean the effect on your dna.  if you followed darwin studies you would know that species of the same bird showed different features on different islands in the archipelago.  same bird .  if you follow your dna principles then it also means that although you look different in different parts of europe it does not suggest your of a different race as you claim.

it may even be that there is but one race and that we evolved due to this process. stop your xenophobic and racist remarks  it certainly creates a bad impression of yyou

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 27 February 2015 - 10:36 AM.

mh4l.png

#33 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:23 AM

The term Race is a Germanic term started out as a term used in Western Europe for a language group, then it became ethnicity, .....  Its obvious I am using it as in ethnicity or nationality.  I dont care about outdated terms from Germany and  what is going on here, I have seen people that suffer from the syndrome that you are affected with.  I am guessing your an Afro-mutt and therefore you dont have a nationality to identify with.  "black" is probably the only identify you have, hence your obsession with the "black/white/yellow" classification.   You probably dont have a choice, your stuck with this identify problem and hence know no other way.  Dont worry though chocolateman, the East is open to racial and cultural diversity, I am sure in time you will be able to reunite with your Sub-Saharan kinsmen, intermarry with them and reestablish your identity some day. ....

laughter.gif

mh4l.png

#34 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:25 AM

in conclusion if you want to use a term stuck with it dont muddle it down and basically disown it.  at this point if i where you i would admit defeat and just change the title of your topic to what is the best ethnicity.

thx come again later.

mh4l.png

#35 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:47 AM

LOL, American Butthurt at its finest!  LOL, dont expect anything sympathy chocolateman, you will find none here, this isnt the American media... :)

Nationality/Nations/Nationalism does not equal racism.  Having a nationality is normal, having a nation is normal, being nationalistic is normal.  Its ok though, wait for Russia and China to become stronger in the next 20 years, your people will be forced to learn :)  Remember most of the worlds population and most of the worlds countries agree with what I am saying, and even sizable amounts of people in Britain and USA agree with me.  7 billion people in the world and only 300 million in America(and not everyone in America agrees with what you are saying) :)

You can see by your poll results how serious people took this.

2 faggets + 4 hitler= 6 people who dont give a shit

1 African= I am guessing this is you

1 Caucausian= I dont want to make accusations without evidence, but I am guessing this is Finway? :)  Correct me if I am wrong.

Hence one person who saw this that agreed with you, and at least 6 who said "what a stupid topic" :)

#36 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:49 AM

You know you admitted defeat, so that wasnt a nice response of mine.  Still, the point is, nationalism and nation is not racist, its normal.  Dont try to convince people that normal things are perverse, this type of action is what pisses people off about countries like USA...

#37 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:58 AM

4773806758_31c57c30a7_z.jpg
49germany.jpg
10813644_7804_1024x2000.jpg
IMAGEN-14253855-2.jpg
Girls-Soccer-Players-1.jpg
bb828308e7dc474e9d12f7b23f31ab92.jpg
271cd18cad3c2a3fe04d84a0f98e2811.jpg

spanish-girl_15.jpg

My conclusion, anyone that doesnt like nationalism or didnt scroll down to the bottom of this post is a gay :)

Edited by Internetus Internetian, 27 February 2015 - 11:00 AM.

#38 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:21 AM

My goal in life is to bang a hot chick from every country on the planet. 

Working my way though your post gives me great hope. 

• Internetus Internetian likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#39 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:40 PM

1 Caucausian= I dont want to make accusations without evidence, but I am guessing this is Finway? :)  Correct me if I am wrong.

Who cares about $hit? x)

1425040783-whocares.png

#40 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

You know you admitted defeat, so that wasnt a nice response of mine.  Still, the point is, nationalism and nation is not racist, its normal.  Dont try to convince people that normal things are perverse, this type of action is what pisses people off about countries like USA...

meh go  tend to your goats

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users