•     

Photo

Dictatorship Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll

Agree?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 eTern1ty

eTern1ty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:31 PM

So, my first thread in the forum.

I'm not against the dictatorship mechanic but obviously it needs a lot of improvements and these are a few ones that I think of.

Improvements
- To make it a little harder to the dictators, the CP (when he gets the control back) should be able to expell the dictator, meaning the former dictator will lose the CS he obtained when he won de coup.

- Following the same line of the previous idea the congress will be able, through voting, to expell any citizen they consider suspicious with the final approval of the CP (otherwise congressmen will go crazy and try to expell everybody).

- Congress will be able to ban Military Units they consider suspicious through voting and it won't be able to be used again. Every member of these MU will be expelled of it, and the MU could get some kind of "rank" to show that it was banned for attempting a coup or for being considered suspicious.

This way democracy will gain more power, since until now democracy is not necessary anymore.

- To start a coup the ammount necessary will be 200.000cc (base) plus 50.000cc per region (freed or not)

- The coup attempt will start in the capital, as it is right now.

- To win the coup the dictatorship side will have to conquer every region in the country (freed or not, and this won't block the regions in case of war against another country). In case democracy wins a region, the coup attempt will be stand by until the coup side wins every region. 

- Democracy side can stop the coup attempt (previous point) by winning some region. But democracy can do something even better. Let's say a country has 5 regions, coup side already won 3 of them, so they need 2 more. Democracy wins the coup attempt to get the 4th region and they fight back in the capital. If democracy wins the capital, all the other regions controlled by the coup side will get democracy back forcing the coup side to fight all over again.

- The dictator will be able, as it is so far, to modify laws, but people will be able to fight against those laws. But how? The laws started by the dictator will take 24 hours as usual and the people against them will be able to start some kind of "revolution" against that law. The fight will be 5 rounds maximum (since it has to end as soon as possible), and it will be everyone against everyone, no divisions, no CO, no epic, like good old times. If the people win, the law will be rejected even if the dictator voted yes.

- Democracy may also fight back in some regions to protect resources. Let's say the dictator wants to raise the tax over some specific resource. To avoid fighting directly against the law, democracy could open a revolution in the specific region during 83 points, no epic, no CO, no divisions. This one is different from the previous idea since you won't fight against a law, you are fighting to recover the democracy over a specific region.

Since the dictatorship, democracy lost all sense. So with these changes I propose it will gain a lot of more power and the dictatorship will be more difficult to accomplish.

#2 Nikkopp

Nikkopp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:21 PM

signed

#3 Cika Nikola96

Cika Nikola96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationeBelgium / Serbia

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:47 PM

BAD and STUPID ideas

PROUD eBELGIAN - PROUD rlSERBIAN

Plato sucks!!!

#4 eTern1ty

eTern1ty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:12 PM

BAD and STUPID ideas

No, my ideas are the best ideas ever ;3

#5 ERKLES

ERKLES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:58 AM

I do not agree with regulating Dictatorships, must disappear! Greetings To You! :angry:

• Cika Nikola96 and eTern1ty like this

#6 eTern1ty

eTern1ty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:22 PM

I do not agree with regulating Dictatorships, must disappear! Greetings To You! :angry:

It might work, Plato just have to spend some time thinking on the ideas. It might be fun, the dictator could've even have different ways to "destroy" democracy rather than just stealing money, orgs, I couldn't think of anything in fact, but well... Like I said, those are my ideas based on the fact that I'm not against the mechanic. :P

Regards,

Edited by eTern1ty, 05 April 2015 - 05:22 PM.

• ERKLES likes this

#7 Cika Nikola96

Cika Nikola96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:27 PM

HELL NO :D

Plato sucks!!!

#8 The Cartjones

The Cartjones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPrivate Island with an Airstrip and a Yacht

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:58 AM

BAD and STUPID ideas

None of you is right :P

Signature removed. Please follow the rules, as defined in the Rules.

Well not really... I love being creative.

#9 eTern1ty

eTern1ty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:59 AM

HELL NO :D

HELL YEAH :D

None of you is right :P

I am :D

#10 Cika Nikola96

Cika Nikola96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:24 PM

HELL YEAH :D

I am :D

We can do this whole day :D
Not bad in basics, but need to be re-edited. :D

Plato sucks!!!

#11 eTern1ty

eTern1ty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:49 PM

We can do this whole day :D
Not bad in basics, but need to be re-edited. :D

Nah, it's ok just like it is. 

#12 Cika Nikola96

Cika Nikola96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

Nah, it's ok just like it is. 

LOL nah, it's not :D

Plato sucks!!!

#13 eTern1ty

eTern1ty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:08 PM

LOL nah, it's not :D

Yes it is :D

#14 Cika Nikola96

Cika Nikola96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:26 PM

Yes it is :D

Meh.. naaah :D

Plato sucks!!!

#15 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:59 PM

i would love to see dictatorships only last a certian amount of time.  like a week or two.  then the dictoator automatically gets over thrown.  so that it would be too costly to have the same dictator for a long time and it would be used only for hostile purposes

#16 Tokihanatsu Shibou

Tokihanatsu Shibou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNippon

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:18 PM

That is a gold option.

"Me love you longtime" ~Papillon Soo Soo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users