13 replies to this topic

#1 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:10 AM

As this topic should be in "Updates and other announcements", but Admin has consider that is doesn't worth it, i consider that this is a good place to open it.

This morning, the following update was in Latest Updates:

Dear Citizens,

The “Winner Takes it All” Event is over. We’ve seen a lot of epicness and many players managed to get their “Red Baron” plasma tank. Congratulations and thanks for participating!

During the Event we saw that the community can do very well when it comes to coordinating, controlling their damage and planning their strategy for the temporary changes we did for the Epic Battles. Having that on mind, we’re doing a more permanent change to the behaviour of the Epic Battles. The changes are valid immediately, until further notice.

From now on, Prestige Points are given during Epic Battles according to the status of the Domination Bar.

Prestige Points are given as follows:

/// 49.00 - 51.00% = 2 Prestige Points per hit when the Battle is Epic
/// Other percentages = 1 Prestige Point per hit when the Battle is Epic

Please notice that 1 Prestige Point per hit is given also when the Battle is not Epic.

I dont know where is the point in doing this. Maybe the admins has consider that a battle is not really epic if is not leveled. And i agree, more or less.

But this fu*kin thing of epic battles is just a bad imitation of the battles that there were in eRepublik years ago. You, admin, have yo think about this:

why the people is complaining about this change? because they only hit in your epic battles because they have a reward.

Why the people fought as hard as they do in lionking or hello-kitty? Prestige Points? NO, Individual Rewards? NO.

Why?-> because it was an important and STRATEGIC battle. I want to stand out this: STRATEGIC.

Nowadays the diferente between conquering one region or another is near 0. If you cannot conquer one region one day, or you loose it, dont worry, tomorrow you can launch a free NE and try it again.

Congratulations because you converted a strategic multiplayer game in a individual farmville.

And fix the fu*kin economy.

• Joz76, cCc KenanKomutan cCc, dooh and 8 others like this

#2 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:19 AM

Gixeska, now the strategy is..... cordinate your damage with the enemy damage instead of coordinate your damage with your ally damage  xD

And i dont understand, why a epic is more epic with less%..... so, a epic 300kk in both side, is more epic that a epic with 1000kk in a side and 200 in the other.

Now the important isnt fight, it´s only keep the %.... And moreover, the important isnt win, because to win you have to fight, and if you fight hard you move the %....

So, to real patriot citizen, Epic dont exist, because to keep the epic on (% on), the musnt fight... so they have to choose between epic or country

P.D.:

EPIC CHANGES / CAMBIOS EPICOS
www.erepublik.com/en/article/2548250/1/20

[Eng/Spa]
V+S+C

Reshout

Edited by FalkonESP, 01 September 2015 - 09:48 AM.

#3 Lord Doel

Lord Doel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:40 AM

I highly support Gixeska's opinion.

#4 TheTrendoReborn

TheTrendoReborn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:42 AM

i was promised cookies if i go to this link?

WHERE ARE THE COOKIES ????!!!

• Ouzsy likes this

#5 Lord Doel

Lord Doel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:49 AM

i was promised cookies if i go to this link?

WHERE ARE THE COOKIES ????!!!

Plato took them, he is selling them for only 9.99€ limited price for only three days... every month!

• S o l u n a c and TheTrendoReborn like this

#6 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:01 AM

Plato took them, he is selling them for only 9.99€ limited price for only three days... every month!

+1 xD

#7 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:59 AM

But how much damage we need in D1?

Round 1, 200kk damage, and it´s not epic..... nor not full

http://www.erepublik...field-new/67322

#8 Backoovan

Backoovan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 02:47 PM

Great changes.

I am perfectly happy with this and it should have been changed sooner.

o/

#9 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:19 PM

I agree with Gixeska, these changes are highly detrimental. Signed.

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#10 KokoAp

KokoAp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:27 PM

Agreed, but as I have said in other topics, Admins either don't read, or don't care about players' opinions.

Only way to convince them is to with-hold your credit card.

Their game, their decision; my money, my decision. let's see how it works out

#11 TheTrendoReborn

TheTrendoReborn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:13 PM

Agreed, but as I have said in other topics, Admins either don't read, or don't care about players' opinions.

Only way to convince them is to with-hold your credit card.

Their game, their decision; my money, my decision. let's see how it works out

our game,their decision,gama`s money

#12 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:21 PM

our game,their decision,gama`s money

Really it´s their game, their decision, gama´s money (then their too) xDDD

Edited by FalkonESP, 01 September 2015 - 04:24 PM.

#13 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:58 PM

We won :D

Dear Citizens,

Earlier today we published a Latest Updates post explaining certain changes to Epic Battles. eRepublik is a unique game with an incredibly passionate and active community. At eRepublik Labs we’re extremely thrilled and proud by the fact that the Citizens express their opinions and show their passion towards the game week in, week out.

The change stirred up a lot of discussion and many Citizens presented their opinions. This encouraged us to reconsider our decision in the interest of the community. Therefore we have decided to revert the previously stated change regarding the Epic Battles. In the following days we’ll have several discussions about the Epic Battles and try to find different ways to improve them. Our goal is to work with the community in order to determine and decide the best ways for improvements.

The eRepublik Team would like to thank all Citizens for your continuous love and support. We look forward to hearing more feedback on the exciting changes we do! o7

http://www.erepublik...t-updates/0/224

Edited by LIKE A B0SS, 01 September 2015 - 04:58 PM.

screenshot-414.png

#14 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:35 PM

Plato backpedalled from these changes.

However, it does looks like the amount of damage to make an epic more than doubled for D4, and that kills the playing style just the same, makes the BP and IK for D4 useless just the same.

Edited by Mr. Indigo, 05 September 2015 - 05:37 PM.

• NSalv likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users