14 replies to this topic

#1 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:35 AM

As eRepublik is a 5 modules game( including the social part), and 8/13 medals are about military module ( and only 1 economic, 1 press , 2 politic and 1 social) it would be nice to make the following medals:

for the economic module:

- Weapon Seller : earn a medal each X weapon points sold in the market. ( maybe weapon q1 count as 1 point, q2 2 points and so on)

- Food Seller: earn a medal each X food points sold in the market. ( maybe food q1 count as 1 point, q2 2 points and so on)

-Houses Seller: earn a medal each X houses points sold in the market. ( maybe houses q1 count as 1 point, q2 2 points and so on)

for the press:

- Media Leader: earn a medal each X votes in your articles.

- Discussion Leader: earn a medal each X comments ( from different people, as the missions) in your articles.

for the politic:

- Prime Minister Medal

- Minister of Defense Medal

- Minister of Foreign Affairs Medal

etc... ( for all the ministers)

Sign it and comment!

• Jordic69 likes this

#2 Zupan96

Zupan96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:38 AM

o7

#3 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:40 AM

For the Minister Medals they should only be given for 30 days completed. I don't agree with the Media Medals.

Party President Medal should be given for Top5 Party Elections.

#4 Jordic69

Jordic69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:02 PM

o7

#5 Bogi

Bogi

Senior Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:03 PM

I like the idea of political medals. The other two kinds not really. Press medals would probably just make a ton of spam.

#6 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:03 PM

Well, you could grind these Economy Module Medals by selling, buying, selling, buying and so on.

Instead a number of food/weapons/houses produced would be good.

#7 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:27 PM

Sounds alright in theory but all of the possible achievements you've listed could be exploited and won 100 times a day. You'd have to improve on these or people could be earning 100's of gold a day by buying and selling small amounts of produce or by publishing an article every hour, or by the CP swapping ministry titles around.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#8 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 10 September 2015 - 08:19 PM

I like the idea of political medals. The other two kinds not really. Press medals would probably just make a ton of spam.

WOW EREPUBLIK MODERATOR LIKED AN IDEA FROM THE FORUM

screenshot-414.png

#9 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:47 PM

WOW EREPUBLIK MODERATOR LIKED AN IDEA FROM THE FORUM

Why not.... they are also players.

-----------------------------------------------------

The economic and media medal suggestions are just a recipe for abuse and spam.

The political medals could work well, but could work even better if those Minister positions would actually have a function instead of being a tittle only.

• Bogi likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#10 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:17 PM

Obviously these are just ideas. If they want to implement it they have to think about such this things ( abuse), and i am sure that they can do it without any problem.

#11 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

i like your ingenuity but the medal requirements would need to be tweaked a little or changed completely do to reasons explained above

#12 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:59 PM

i like your ingenuity but the medal requirements would need to be tweaked a little or changed completely do to reasons explained above

Change

- Weapon Seller : earn a medal each X weapon points sold in the market. ( maybe weapon q1 count as 1 point, q2 2 points and so on) 

for:

- Weapon Seller : earn a medal each X weapon points created in your companies. ( maybe weapon q1 count as 1 point, q2 2 points and so on) 

#13 Jordic69

Jordic69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:17 AM

Sounds alright in theory but all of the possible achievements you've listed could be exploited and won 100 times a day. You'd have to improve on these or people could be earning 100's of gold a day by buying and selling small amounts of produce or by publishing an article every hour, or by the CP swapping ministry titles around.

The political medal would be easy to not be abussed, make it work like the Top Fighter, for every 24hrs you are appointed, you earn part of it, and once you have 30 days, you got the full medal.

The media ones will be difficult, they will just hire voters club or do subxsub and that kind of stuff.

#14 Lord Doel

Lord Doel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:19 AM

Even if users make spam... it would be better to see press full of spam than what is currently... empty...

#15 Andre3567

Andre3567

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:00 PM

The selling medals wouldn't work.

You would just have to get a friend who buys your weapons. You send him back the money he sends you back the weapons, you get a free medal. 

I like the politic medals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users