It has come to our attention that the Headless Chicken in charge of maintaining the old battle page has gone missing. As a result, the old battle page will go offline after Day 2,897 23:59 eRepublik time. After that, only the “new” battle page will be available for the Citizens of the New World.
In case you were still enjoying the retro looks, we’re sorry for the inconvenience!
As for the missing Headless Chicken, at this moment we don’t have any concrete news to share. It is believed that the Headless Horseman is behind the attack.
The one(s) responsible must be brought to justice and your help would be greatly appreciated! We’ll contact you soon with more details, and keep you updated as things develop. Thanks for your time!
Lana & The eRepublik Team
Announcement Regarding The Old Battle Page
Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:51 AM
Well done is better than well said.
Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:14 AM
Fix the bugs on the new battle page first
Or it'll just be like the new map...
And allow to see battlefield even if the round is finished for our division.
Edited by Finway Divi Filius, 26 October 2015 - 10:15 AM.
- Thelnegaardx likes this
Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:39 PM
For me still apear the old battle page sometimes...and with a BUG!!!! I not able to fight with battel orders..please fix itt!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:26 AM
instead of doing useless stuff do something with the epic script
Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:12 AM
I just want you guys to update this game so that I actually feel like playing again. I need some kind of goal to keep me interested. Companies are pointless, battles are pointless, even the politics are dead.
Perhaps I'm just seeing through the fog and recognizing the game for what it really is. Guess I just outgrew it.
Was fun while it lasted!
- Jamisgood likes this
Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:34 PM
If you ever think to
- fix the battle page display error
- show the battlefield even when a division is finished
- show the battle COs for other divisions
- fix the map numerous display errors (resources, colors, ... etc)
- hide the map and the MU chat by default
- put the DO choice for commanders on main page
- add buttons for DO choice for commanders in Military Campaigns page
- add button to use or not a Ticket when moving
- fix congress post achievement (or remove it)
- fix the country sorting to see CP candidate for each country
- increase the number of people in a thread for gov players.
Eventually make promotions (Energy Centers,...) so the new players have the same advantages than the older ones had.
Edited by Finway Divi Filius, 07 January 2016 - 02:35 PM.
- MaZzA, Dante Ross and Kendo Yanar like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users