• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 Boomerdude

Boomerdude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:29 PM

The Raffle bar says I won gold and bits. I transferred the bits to my wallet but the claim prizes button doesn't work so I can collect the gold I won. What am I doing wrong?

#42 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

The Raffle bar says I won gold and bits. I transferred the bits to my wallet but the claim prizes button doesn't work so I can collect the gold I won. What am I doing wrong?

Prizes will be available to claim only after we validate the winning accounts over the next days.

#43 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 02:37 AM

And... of course... the list of winners will not be made public.

https://forum.erepub...raffle-results/

News regading winners????????

https://forum.erepub...raffle-results/

So, i can take my eR prizes without validate (real name telephone....) the Xapo account, isnt it?

As long as your account is linked with Xapo, you should be able to get your eRepublik goodies. The full validation is only for withdrawal of bitcoins as far as I'm aware

#44 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 24 December 2015 - 03:36 AM

How much prestige does a prestige booster boost when a prestige booster does boost prestige?

• rainy sunday likes this

#45 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:48 AM

And... of course... the list of winners will not be made public.

they are public you can check on their profile numbers who they are number 1 was megna of turkey most of the top prizes was won by level 300's and up.

mh4l.png

#46 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:55 AM

So, i can take my eR prizes without validate (real name telephone....) the Xapo account, isnt it?

you can just you just wont be able to use the bits won 1 bit is a 100000th of a bitcoin which is worth 430 UDS the bitcoin not the bits.  so you actually won an amount below currency at first.

i created an xapo account and totally validated everything then saw it was not working with erep due to other email and switched back to normal you just have to select choose other name when you are logged into the old account thereafter you need to complete the first step which require no personal info i think.  you would then be able to transfer the money into a erep bitcoin account.  if you won some bitcoins you could then complete steps 2 nd 3 else you can use or not use the account as you want.

mh4l.png

#47 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:24 PM

you can just you just wont be able to use the bits won 1 bit is a 100000th of a bitcoin which is worth 430 UDS the bitcoin not the bits.  so you actually won an amount below currency at first.

i created an xapo account and totally validated everything then saw it was not working with erep due to other email and switched back to normal you just have to select choose other name when you are logged into the old account thereafter you need to complete the first step which require no personal info i think.  you would then be able to transfer the money into a erep bitcoin account.  if you won some bitcoins you could then complete steps 2 nd 3 else you can use or not use the account as you want.

I dont care coins, i´m only interested in gold. I ask if i can claim my gold prizes without giving real name, telephone, and something like those to Xapo (i only have the Xapo account with my eR mail, and vinculated to eR)

#48 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:08 PM

I dont care coins, i´m only interested in gold. I ask if i can claim my gold prizes without giving real name, telephone, and something like those to Xapo (i only have the Xapo account with my eR mail, and vinculated to eR)

yes because you will receive your gold ingame you will receive the dollars in xapo. ok to be honest you can run the standard is xapo legit / safe a scam whatever search to verify their risk and as you probably have given this same info except you effin id in hundreds of cases there is not that big a risk but to answer yes you will be able to claim your gold without the intervention of xapo.

mh4l.png

#49 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:11 PM

https://bitcointalk....?topic=889670.0

this fully discussed xapo

mh4l.png

#50 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 09:36 PM

yes because you will receive your gold ingame you will receive the dollars in xapo. ok to be honest you can run the standard is xapo legit / safe a scam whatever search to verify their risk and as you probably have given this same info except you effin id in hundreds of cases there is not that big a risk but to answer yes you will be able to claim your gold without the intervention of xapo.

Thanks! :D

#51 Rale1985

Rale1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:32 AM

so when we will be able to collect gold that we won?

I asked support , what would happen if accounts are not  "validated" by new year, as its written that prize has to be claimed by new year, and we cant collect if due to eRep validation.. i got no answer on that , other than that it has to be validated..

sometimes i get feeling that guys in support are not reading messages good or that letters are answered by one of Zordans scripts :/

Any admins, devs or who ever has some info, when we will be able to claim prize, or what would happen if validation is not done by new year or even worse done few hours before midnight??

#52 Jonathan Druck

Jonathan Druck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 11:56 AM

I think they are all off for Christmas, for once give them a break until January 1st when they are hung over ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users