#1 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:01 PM

efXEH9C.png

Well, people are always asking changes in divisions. Divisions about strength, about rank, about.... whatever thing which changes the actual situation.

I was thinking, not in change the element of divisions, but the number of divisions. The first problem in D1 for low people is that along 50k experience you can get a lot of maxhit (moreover if you were holder). You can big holders with lvl 28, but moreover with lvl 30 or more.

For that, i was thinking in a possible change in lvls division and add another one:

D1: 1 - 29/30 (1 point in campaign, 2 golds/bh)

D2: 29/30 - 45/47 (2 point in campaign, 3 golds/bh)

D3 45/47 - 65 (3 points in campaign, 4 golds/bh)

D4 65 - 100/105 (4 points in campaign, 4 golds/bh)

D5 100/105 - the rest (5 points in campaign, 5 golds/bh)

As we add 4 points for round, battles would proportionally be until 128 points (or 130).

This is not bad for admins, because a lot of people in D4, who doesnt need to pay for a IK, now could take to not pass to D5. Like people in the rest of divisions, because some of them are shorter than now.

And why 2 golds in D1 and not 1?. Easy. The golds between divisions should be more or less equilibrate, because there are lot of people who cant buy a IK with their own money (child, people in countries with a devaluated coin, etc.), so they have to take BHs to pay it with CC. All people buy packs in the same "market", so for a D1 will be impossible get golds by BHs, to pay the same money which could be paid for a D3 or D4, where people take 3 or 4 times more gold for BH. Besides that, more possible buyer means more expensive packs.

jwpdeJU.png

Another possibility could be to add exp for take medalls. Ik is bought for not take experience points fighting... fighting. But it´s not a problem if you take experience points with some archievements:

-BH (2/3/4/5 points, depends of division)*

-CH (5 points)*

-Super soldier (5 points)

-Mercenary (5 points)**

-Top fighter (5 points)**

*About BH/CHx6 (for example), or epic... well, a possibility could be take x2 or x6 exp or something like that. But, well, days like x6 it´s a something like a reward, so I think that the normal experience points of one BH is correct, like in epics, not double)

**These two medals dont care really, people normally take them very slowly (and a lot of people´ll never take the second one)

Why these and not another medals?, because for example to be congressmen is not a problem, or the hard worker. The problem is in the military sector.

And why not experience points for TP?, easy too. Now, the bigger problem in eR is that people fight wherever they can get a BH, so, there are less patriots people. If BH gives experience, but True Patriot not, there are a lot of BHunter who´ll prefer fighting for their countries, moreover when they´ll be close to pass of division. This would be very good for the game, because countries will have more real fighters again.

jwpdeJU.png

Perhaps some person spoke about this yet, but I have not read all topics about this (really I only read one or two). I think that both possibilities are good; but... not together, because probably people will up of division faster than the possibility of the game of take new citizens for the low divisions.

What do you think about?

Article link: http://www.erepublik...le/2571292/1/20

Edited by FalkonESP, 16 December 2015 - 01:03 PM.

• tommot likes this

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:19 PM

Well... it is another posibility.

But i am not sure if it will work.... as i see it, this will simply spread the existing problem across more divisions.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 PNGS

PNGS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:14 PM

It will not work, you know why, because there are many of MULTIPLAYERS with 28 Level an 70k Strength, there are many solution suggested in other post that will fit, but, there is someone who don't want to do it.

#4 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:48 AM

Really it´s impossible fix a game like this 100%, but not for the game, but for the players. For example, people ask about divisions for strengh, i´m sure that people´d stop trainning close to division up (they´d prefer being the stronger fighter in a low division, than a weak fighter in a high division). I really thing that exp for your medals is the best option, because big tanks always take lot of them every day, so they´ll division up fasther, and then, the low strengh people only have to wait a little, not years xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users