The present text looks to guide citizens in eRepublik (old or new) in choosing the political party that better adjust to his/her political intentions and goals, something important respecting party recruitment. Nevertheless, I repeat: this is only a guide, not the revealed truth. If you have any suggestion about other ideologies that can be applied in eRepublik, feel free to write it.
eWiki Definition: Political philosophy encompassing theories and attitudes which support the elimination of all forms of compulsory government. Specific anarchists may have additional criteria for what constitutes anarchism, and they often disagree with each other on what these criteria are. According to The Oxford Companion to Philosophy, "there is no single defining position that all anarchists hold, and those considered anarchists at best share a certain family resemblance."
Implementation for eRepublik
- Either in Democracy or Dictatorship, bills are to be sent and approved that reducing all taxation or state presence (Work Tax, Import Tax, VAT, Minimum Wage, New Welcome Message) near zero.
- Once completed the previous step, establishment of dictatorship is recommended (not required: it's also possible in democracy), since that measure will reduce state apparatus from near 45 people (40-men Congress + Country President and Ministers) to only one (whom we'll call "The Great Anarchist") whose function is simple: to do nothing. That dictator serves to guarantee no law will be proposed ever, even mutual protection pacts (MPP) is out of question. (Natural Enemy -NE- would be, too, military vocation of the game could make this an exception, though)
- A collateral effect is the existence of a free market, out of control from Great Anarchist.
Unfortunately, eRepublik is currently designed such that means of production belongs solely to citizens individually (private property). Hence, it is quite difficult (not to say impossible) to establish "collective", "socialist" or "communist" means of production by other measures than expropriation by taxation, but, at the same time, taxation implies to recognize necessity in the existence of a State, which is contrary to anarchist ideology. Therefore, for game mechanics purpose, we'll consider Cooperative Anarchism as the leftist form of Anarchism.
- Cooperative Anarchism. Establishment of cooperatives in citizen's companies: for example, manager hire employees at 0.1 CC and start production, donating employees all the finished goods produced by them (managers only keep their WaM products for themselves). Employees, in turn, send back manager the 0.1 CC from salary paid, plus the cost of the raw material used for the production.
- Establishment of "anarchist institutions" needed to secure the normal development of the community (cooperatives and other unions, MU federations, mutual credit bank, diplomatic federations, anarchist schools, anarchist judges, press guilds, non-market guilds, etc.), totally autonomous and decentralized between them and who will seek implementation and development of anarchism, anticapitalism and antimilitarism. Being egalitarian institutions, no hierarchy will be allowed whatsoever.
- Besides free market, anarchist civil institutions will promote non-market ways for exchange of goods and services.
- The State/Dictator (Great Anarchist) will discourage deviations from co-op anarchism (i. e. he share his golds from political medals or residual treasure income only between people and institutions following mutual/cooperative practices. Besides, those institutions will have access to the ORGs for benefit of their members, starting from a egalitarian base). Also, it will be promoted social penalty toward citizens who breach co-op anarchism with his/her behavior and other forms of anarchism (except communist, collective or syndicalism) or other political and economical theories aren't tolerated.
- Left Market Anarchism. Free Market is used for achieve social justice, equality between citizens and promotion of anticapitalism and antiimperialism.
- Establishment of "anarchist institutions" (cooperatives and other unions, MU federations, mutual credit bank, diplomatic federations, anarchist schools, anarchist judges, press guilds, etc.), totally autonomous and decentralized between them and who will seek implementation and development of anarchism, anticapitalism and antimilitarism.
- Being other anarchist thought schools accepted, Anarcho-State/The Great Anarchist will share his golds from political medals, residual treasure income and ORGs' access between the anarchist institutions who generate or support egalitarian projects based in free market (including, but not limited to, co-ops) and/or promotes Left Market Anarchism military and diplomatically.
- Anarchism without Adjectives. People are free to develop their own beliefs and projects about anarchism (as far as allow mechanics in the game)
- Anarcho-State/The Great Anarchist will distribute political medals and residual treasure income between all citizens.
- Anarcho-Capitalism. People are free to use their private property and own means of production for accumulating wealth and exchanging goods and services in a free market.
- Anarchist institutions (even military, diplomatic, judicial, educational, financial, etc) are paid between his affiliates. There can have also charity associations.
- "Leftist" anarchism is allowed but discouraged. Anarcho-State/The Great Anarchist have NO obligation to share golds by medals or treasure, but may promote anarcho-capitalism projects with them, including support to anarcho-capitalist institutions with ORGs access.
- Individualist Anarchism. Individual and his/her will prevails over anything else (group, society, ideology) and he/she only must look his/her own happiness through his/her own actions.
- Anarcho-State/The Great Anarchist have NO obligation to share his medals or treasure residual income and he'll use the state ORGs for his own benefit, or rent some of them to make benefit for him/herself.
- Existent anarchist institutions (if any remains) prioritizes individual over group and, in that sense, looks the greater good for each individual and guarantee as much freedom for them as possible.
- Any attempt of collective solidarity is socially punished by the individuals.
Edited by Demonaire, 14 June 2017 - 04:05 AM.