•     

Photo

Fixing Economy Module - When?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Fixing economy updates (517 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you think, when economy will be fixed?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 coues

coues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

lol... economy is down ingame and in RL... :(

4XPgJ.gif

#42 mikimaus79

mikimaus79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

you cant have menadger work and economy ..... for economy you must have flow of goods and money. menager work make something from nothing

just DISABLE MENAGER WORK and enable unlimited day work for all (but rise well lost when work on 20 or 50well) ... then i will find workers for all my menagered firms, food will be more eaten, money will flow in circle and anyone will be happy

i must copy this post as new topic and solution for economic breakdown

#43 pacifyer

pacifyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

They wont, they are simply too lazy, and besides, provided there could be the slightest chance, one rare day, they do want to work, thy would not have a clue on how.

#44 OrdainedLegend

OrdainedLegend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:44 AM

lol... economy is down ingame and in RL... :(

Hyper realism - ofc, this is the only real reason they don't fix it; for realism purposes ;) 

#45 Juan Carlos Tropicana

Juan Carlos Tropicana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:54 AM

PARA CUANDO!!??

#46 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:01 AM

they will never fix it.  In their eyes, the economy is perfect as everyone is poor and are forced to buy gold if you want to do anything, buy anything, win anything.  Its been 18+ months since they ruined the economy with select careful and calculated procedures, and it wont be fixed as they wont undo all their hard work to get the economy to the current state that it is in.  As we have seen already, their idea of fixing the economy for the already broke players is to tax them more and give more money to the country that has no issues in acquiring currency and wealth

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 14 August 2013 - 02:03 AM.

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#47 Luke Braferd

Luke Braferd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationClassified Information

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:05 AM

they will never fix it.  In their eyes, the economy is perfect as everyone is poor and are forced to buy gold if you want to do anything, buy anything, win anything.  Its been 18+ months since they ruined the economy with select careful and calculated procedures, and it wont be fixed as they wont undo all their hard work to get the economy to the current state that it is in.  As we have seen already, their idea of fixing the economy for the already broke players is to tax them more and give more money to the country that has no issues in acquiring currency and wealth

if plato & his staff won't fix it. then we must fix it...
but i don't know how to fix it though..

With thrill and risk, I sharpen my nerves. I'm someone who would bet even under the worst circumstances. just remember life is not a game    
Meet me In game
---->Luke

ibnjUuEF3P9rg1.gif

#48 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:06 AM

It would make the game so much better for everyone concerned if they fixed it, so it will never happen.

except admin that is.

#49 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:11 AM

if plato & his staff won't fix it. then we must fix it...
but i don't know how to fix it though..

simple. stop buying gold. Once they get no money coming in to pay the $1.85 per year for their Commodore 64 server, they will start to listen

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 14 August 2013 - 02:11 AM.

• Sir Q likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users