#1 Sisk

Sisk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 September 2023 - 06:22 PM

Simple ideea : DAMAGE LIMITER

- President or Minister of defense can active the DAMAGE LIMITER before the round of the battle starts .
- The limiter will let you use just a certain maximum quality weapon for that round to fight

EX :
- pay 1 million CC : the maximum quality weapons that both sides can use in the round is Q6
-pay 1.5 million cc : the maxim quality weapons that both sides can use in the round is q5.

INFO : the money get directly substracted from country tresory.

Do You think it is a GOOD ideea or NOT GOOD ideea . 

Small IDEEA MILITARY UPDATE!!! *** Damage Limiter *** - published by Sisk on day 5,765 - page 1 of 1 (erepublik.com)

#2 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 September 2023 - 08:52 PM

Interesting concept that would create demand for lower quality weapons. I would say if you’re paying $1m to limit it then it should only limit opposing side. Otherwise there’s probably not enough benefit to be worth it unless your side has much better access to the lower quality weapons or can direct more energy usage on the battle
  • Sisk likes this

#3 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 09:26 AM

Simple ideea : DAMAGE LIMITER

- President or Minister of defense can active the DAMAGE LIMITER before the round of the battle starts .
- The limiter will let you use just a certain maximum quality weapon for that round to fight

EX :
- pay 1 million CC : the maximum quality weapons that both sides can use in the round is Q6
-pay 1.5 million cc : the maxim quality weapons that both sides can use in the round is q5.

INFO : the money get directly substracted from country tresory.

Do You think it is a GOOD ideea or NOT GOOD ideea . 

Small IDEEA MILITARY UPDATE!!! *** Damage Limiter *** - published by Sisk on day 5,765 - page 1 of 1 (erepublik.com)

I've shared this with the devs, thanks for letting me know. 

• Sisk likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users