#1 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 12:24 PM

The problem:
I never want my energy to be full, or at least not for long in order to maximize xp and rank points. The problem is that unless you have been playing for awhile and/or have a lot of energy centers, you can only store so much energy. I’ve been playing for over a decade, use Q1-Q3 houses and have many permanent energy centers as well as temporary ones from the wheel. In my case, an empty energy bar which stores around 3000 will be full in about 4.5 hours. This means that if I want to be as efficient as possible then I should be using up my energy every 4.5 hours. This is of course unhealthy when we should all be getting 8 hours of solid sleep each night.

My proposal:
Each citizen will have a 6 hour window each day where energy recovery speed is cut in half.

This would allow for most citizens to get a full 8 hours of sleep or close to it without losing out on any benefits of playing the game as this would be mandatory for all. There would be a default selection but ultimately players would be able to choose their hours of when the window starts each day. This could be changed but there must be controls in place to make sure nobody cheats by constantly pushing it back.

Also, since this would change the economy due to less energy consumption overall, there could be an increase to the base amount of energy recovery to compensate. Of course doing so means it may need to be a 7 or 8 hour window where energy recovery is halved. But even a small change would be better than current state.

All players will be affected equally and we could all choose when it happens for in individually. So, who is all with me in improving the quality of our sleep and our real lives!

#2 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 12:33 PM

Just to add some math for how this would affect me personally:
Currently takes me about 4.5 hours for full energy regain
Under my proposal 6 hours of time would pass but would only be like 3 in game. Then 1.5 hours of RL time would pass at full recovery speed. So it would take me 7.5 hours instead of 4.5 hours to fill my energy bar. That’s much better sleep!

If it was a 7 hour window instead, It would take 8 hours IRL to recover full energy. So maybe I should increase the proposal to 7 hours

#3 eastwindrain

eastwindrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationJ/a/pan

Posted 24 September 2023 - 08:38 AM

Game sux move along

• dj0pzyko likes this

#4 eastwindrain

eastwindrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationJ/a/pan

Posted 24 September 2023 - 08:41 AM

Honestly, your idea is shit.

It would make better sense if they just released Q6 and Q7 Houses and buffed total energy further.... but is that one of their many empty promises? 

• dj0pzyko likes this

#5 definiteaspect

definiteaspect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 06:46 AM

agree  :) 

moto x3m

#6 idna

idna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 02:48 PM

It takes me 11 and a half hours to fill the bar even at full energy recovery. I'm sure you know how. So slim chances they're going to cut their own revenues, by selling less BPs/MPs/PPs.

#7 adelebrown68

adelebrown68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2024 - 03:52 AM

To summarize, there is no magic number or perfect quantity of sleep every night that can be applied to everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users