•     

Photo

A New Economic Model

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Poll: A New Economic Model

Do you like the economic changes offered in the thread ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Ezakinuckz

Ezakinuckz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

Nobody has said anything about "Hyperinflation" which currently has eRepublik (insurance there is no turn back of this hyperinflation)

this hyperinflation is produced, by what I believe, by the system of purchase of gold. There are many circulating gold thanks to the constant shopping, the CC has weakened too which, by uniting the CC made a break in the economy (which we all know when salaries were approximately 10 CC).

But as we arrange this? (if you have a solution) is absurd and obviously impossible (interests the company economic > game) is should limit dramatically the gold purchasing system or simply delete it, that should make the circulating CC start to recover value, creating a gradual disinflation.

Obviously without any study of economics more than the Wikipedia I make sure to be speculating, but I have a confidence that could serve.

All Hail the translate webs because i'm too lazy to translate that from the spanish \o/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users