•     

Photo

Increase Gold Limit Per Day

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Do we need increase gold limit per day?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Do we need increase gold limit per day?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

Also removing limit would harmfull to weaker players

Only the strongest ones would get supply because that would be the best use of supply....

#22 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

1)Ban the account and give IP ban to all who sell gold for RL $ and or buy it.

and or

2)Allow players to do whatever they want with their gold :P

Plato will never ban multi makers, let alone stop them for a simple reason.  Nationalistic morons who think this game is some sort of RL conquest get all hyped up over losing battle for the "imaginary country"  Plato sends his multi army in to battle so as to facilitate these morons to buy gold to win the battle.  Simple.  Multis make plato a rich troll

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#23 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

No, 10 is perfect

then you have no idea about how the monetary market was before.  When i was a new player, if there was a 10 gold limit on the monetary market, i wouldnt have been able to do half the things i had done.  Even as a new player i was able to profit more than 10 gold from the measly wage that i earned in a day. try looking up the word "speculation" and this is how a TRUE market works, as it used to in this game before plato's greed ruined it for everyone

• bonjik and Gydausi like this

#24 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

Its a business it have to make profit and before the limit almost nobody buyed gold and there were many botfarms.

Limit helped to 99,99% of players in erepublik

Nice to see that you earn thousands a CC in erepublik per day but most of dont have that kind of problem.

So removing limit only help maybe a hundred player,but it also would help for cheaters

WHICH CANT BE ACCEPTED NO MATTER WHAT

Bullshit.  The gold limit has done NOTHING to stem the tide of multies.  If you had half a brain you can make so much more than 10 gold a day on the market, but it seems you dont have a clue

• bonjik likes this

#25 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

Bullshit.  The gold limit has done NOTHING to stem the tide of multies.  If you had half a brain you can make so much more than 10 gold a day on the market, but it seems you dont have a clue

Yet according to stats only 0,01% players earned more than 10g a day

But u know better LOL

#26 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

Yet according to stats only 0,01% players earned more than 10g a day

But u know better LOL

stats of the 1 % that actually BOTHERED to search for and do the survey, and TBH, who gives a crap about WHAT % of another % of people were making 10 gold or more per day from the market.  The fact of the matter is that in a FREE MARKET you should be allowed the opportunity to make as much money/gold from the market as you can.  Why should I as a non gold buying, honest player be penalised by Plato for some asshole cheats who multi and gain from an illegal source ingame because admin just DO NOT WANT to take proper measures to kill the problematic issue and ban multies and their IPs??

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 02 September 2013 - 01:43 PM.

#27 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

stats of the 1 % that actually BOTHERED to search for and do the survey, and TBH, who gives a crap about WHAT % of another % of people were making 10 gold or more per day from the market.  The fact of the matter is that in a FREE MARKET you should be allowed the opportunity to make as much money/gold from the market as you can.  Why should I as a non gold buying, honest player be penalised by Plato for some asshole cheats who multi and gain from an illegal source ingame because admin just DO NOT WANT to take proper measures to kill the problematic issue and ban multies and their IPs??

There is two solution but only one result:

1,You accept this limit and play erep or you complain here and play erep---->the result same limit will remain anyway

2,you dont accept this and quit--> the result limit will remain

Dont except a change which would make erepublik proft going down -90% at least and only wanted by a hundred player out of thousands.

Not gonna happen. ;)

#28 Kiwis

Kiwis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

The two problems with your argument about survey and what people said, is that

1. There was no results saying how many people actualy voted. I don't remember myself voting, so it was a bit of a secret vote, wehre you had to find it first...

2. Vote was done when goild price was 3-4k+ CC per gold and tanks prices around50cc. compared to current 215 CC goild prices and 11 CC tank prices, you should see where's the problem arguing few year old voting results in active market where numerous changes occured. (such as Q7 showed up, market bot dissapeared, MM bot dissapeared...)

If you really want your point to stand, there should be another survey done, and this time mandatory - not allow players play until they vote.

Edited by Kiwis, 02 September 2013 - 03:26 PM.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#29 Gydausi

Gydausi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Its a business it have to make profit and before the limit almost nobody buyed gold and there were many botfarms.

Nice to see that you earn thousands a CC in erepublik per day but most of dont have that kind of problem.

So removing limit only help maybe a hundred player,but it also would help for cheaters

I agree business has a right to  make profit. But its not about making profit, its about people who want to upgrade their factories or training grounds when there is 40% off and even if they got enouth cc to buy gold they can't make it in time, and thats what i call extortion (sorry if i used incorrect word, but i think you will get the point). And what about owner of this thread...?

I think its bullcrap, if you have enough money you should be able to buy as much gold as you want. And btw don't talk crap about before limit... There was no such thing as "nobody bought gold". and botfarms isint problem anymore because there is capchas. And I'm just curious if you trying to give facts don't make up numbers... Have you done study and really know for sure that it helped 99.99% of the players? I bet you just think that there was botfarms nobody bought gold and it did some actual help for people.

I play erepublik for long time, i even had one of my characters banned, and when there was no limit i was happy nothing what so ever was bothering me, i even had possibility to play with my money. Ofcourse now things changed, they erased international cc added some stupid limiter, eresed half of this game fuctions and destroyed economical module, and they finaly made this game absolutely not intresting what so ever.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#30 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Indeed, I think it must be an inverse proposal: 20 gold limit to the ORGs. w00t.gif

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#31 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARD ? bot farms worked with donation so easy solution would be to make 10 gold donations per day and as much as i want to fucking buy with MY CC in monastery market.

#32 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARD ? bot farms worked with donation so easy solution would be to make 10 gold donations per day and as much as i want to fucking buy with MY CC in monastery market.

Only if national orgs removed.

Then okay I agree

#33 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Only if national orgs removed.

Then okay I agree

Only nations got orgs now so whats the prob with them ?

#34 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Only nations got orgs now so whats the prob with them ?

Nop, I know plenty of private ORGs. ;)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#35 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

Nop, I know plenty of private ORGs. ;)

Exactly....

#36 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Most belong to nations anyway you could limit none national orgs but nations need orgs and their abilities for many things.

#37 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Most belong to nations anyway you could limit none national orgs but nations need orgs and their abilities for many things.

Nop, most belong to private hands, for support in MU, Political Parties, etc. ;)

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#38 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

Nop, most belong to private hands, for support in MU, Political Parties, etc. ;)

Hhhhmmm at list most in my country are national but on the other hand we are a very small country :P

Btw i see no problem with an MU using an org ... :)

Edited by bonjik, 07 September 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#39 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

True.

#40 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hhhhmmm at list most in my country are national but on the other hand we are a very small country :P

Btw i see no problem with an MU using an org ... :)

Me neither, but confirm the Shiina point: The ORGs, as they have no restriction in the monetary market, belongs to the stronger players and also can be used to cheat the system. Lift the player restriction in the mode that you propose without eliminate the ORG (most of them privates and, of course, protected by anonymity and by Plato) would convert the monetary market in a humongous asset laundry.

• Shiina Sayane likes this

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users