•     

Photo

Game And Administration Good And Bad Sides...

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

Poll: Game And Administration Good And Bad Sides...

Are you guys satisfied with the game and their administration?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 rsmafia

rsmafia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:00 PM

NO!
There is no economy 
Divisions are not well thought they need to me by str not by lvl!

• babaMETZA and Code-Y like this

#42 Didko82

Didko82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

NO! The game is just one fight buton clicking and bigger Master card always win.There is no strategy, no economy , no fun,  no nothing ...

....admin accounts :angry: tanking

The only thing that keeps me in this boring game is few friends, but they are decreasing every day, so soon my turn will come!

Edited by Didko82, 22 January 2014 - 07:27 PM.

• VaeV, Aliss Wonder, Princess Aspas and 1 other like this

#43 Kaad

Kaad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

When a tank do in 1 round as much damage as I do in a year... there's a problem! The military module have become sooo boring, it's just 2 guys fighting with energy bars against the others.

The econnomic module... just simply doesn't exists... There are just gold buyers using 500 euros (yes 2 weeks of works for 50% of the Belgian population) to build a q7 factory and here we go... Two ways of having money: buying it (wich cost you real money) or having a q7 factory (wich cost you real money). This game cannot be called a free game anymore. We have facebook for meeting peoples.

Difference between new players and old players is just too high. In some month, if you don't change anything, there will be mostly 10k players playing using their credit card to play.

This game is clearely dying, you have lost most of your players. We all know you're first a company, which means your purpose is to make money as it's the goal of most of companies around the world. But this strategy is killing a game that could have been a reference on the web. I was just looking on the web... At starts, lots of articles on eRepublik saying how it is great and this game is really inovating. But no more since 2010.

Politics are also boring. Small countries are PTOed because no effort is done to advertise. But advertising would indeed not work because the game have become so unplayable that they would leave immediatly. And most of the countries do their job to reject PTOers citizenship, but they enter because they create MULTIES that admins are unable to ban. And when they ban the multies, the main account of the multi creator remains. I got proofs of some people. I shared them to admins. They are still alive. Best example is NK where Chinese PTOers are fighting Spanish and Serbian PTOers. It is a multi battle where no one have ever been banned.

Without any improvement and bad improvement in the past, eRepublik is comming closer and closer to it's end. There will be soon I already said tankers fighting them. Countries will have a population of +-100 tankers, 100 inactives and semi inactives and +20 regular players trying to do something. eRepublik will be the looser because the tankers will leave if they are the only people playing this game...

It is now time to LOWER the gap between those top strengh, close the difference between tankers and others, improve the modules, create a real in-game economy add the new countries and advertise in their nationnal medias. eRepublik could take much more benefits from these measures. And eRepublik needs them quickly.

• Endritt Zekka, babaMETZA, CheetahCurtis and 16 others like this

#44 TigerII91

TigerII91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

WTF...16 Yeses... Who are these people?

• Rob the Bruce and mick cain like this

#45 Mr. Alex Great

Mr. Alex Great

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

Only one link: http://forum.erepubl...son/#entry29828

#46 DarmanBarman

DarmanBarman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

1. no economy
2. big countries become richer and richer while the smaller countries become poorer
3. military module sux
4. there should be a limit for energy bars which can be used daily
5. worst game support ever
6. you cant achieve anything without paying
7. admins shouldnt have accounts
these are only few things which come to my mind for a 5 min... think about them... there are many other things which you should change/repair/remove/add

• VaeV, babaMETZA, CheetahCurtis and 1 other like this

#47 DarmanBarman

DarmanBarman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

And why do you ban multies when you do the same - 16 votes YES

• babaMETZA likes this

#48 Heavy weaponry

Heavy weaponry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

No! Because they dont do what they have said!

• VaeV likes this

#49 vl125

vl125

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

MOD is watching!

• CheetahCurtis likes this

#50 kojoti2

kojoti2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMacedonia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

I hope that admins will read this and start to respond on all complains above as normal corespondance between players and administration suppose to be not just to keep quiet. I have more questions and poles, I will start to make topics here how we can discuss issues I hope that admins will involve them self in conversations.

Edited by kojoti2, 22 January 2014 - 07:15 PM.

• PepaVeg, Code-Y and Rob the Bruce like this

BlogAzerothsignature1.png

#51 Xakyna Matata

Xakyna Matata

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

Divisions by STR
D1 0-20k
D2 20k-40k
D3 40k-60k
D4 60+

• babaMETZA, SPQN and Tangbod like this

#52 tasos maximous

tasos maximous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

I usually don’t talk about the game itself but since there is a poll I will give it a try.

The game is… let’s be polite and say crap. It is really strange how a game with so big potentials can be so bad. In future I strongly believe that it will be a class in university “how to destroy a profitable company”.

In order to be able to develop a game first of all you have to be a PLAYER. It is pretty clear that none of you is. The sad in all this is that even if nobody from erep labs has ever played this game they never listen the real players. This game used o have surveys but as far as I see NOTHING of these that players have proposed is done and this is a 2-3 year story.

It is also funny the fact that administrators are making changes in this game. NONE of these changes is made to benefit the players and make their experience better. I still wonder why there is a 10 limit gold in monetary market and most of all why there aren’t any local currency. I am one of the lucky few who know the answer in the second part of my question but I still wonder why you haven’t fixed this…

Another thing that is EASY for you to change is the division system. How is it possible to separate a military feature with political standards (level) when this should be done with strength and rank factor. Is it so hard to do? Why you don’t give new players the opportunity to play and enjoy the game? If you were player you would have known that if a new player comes in erep everyone’s advise is “do not fight because you will level up fast and you will go div 4 and in div 4 you wont be able to get a medal or be important in any battle”  This means that you are loosing money because people dont fight and you dont have to be Einstein to know that.

I wont talk about the new war module that you want to introduce I am expecting this new feature since the last erep summit 7 months ago

I am sure 100% that NOBODY from erepublik labs is going to read my post and if by accident someone does then you will make fun with me “look at him, he actually wants us to improve this hahahaha” But it is ok soon or later you are going to miss customers…

• RomyTr, babaMETZA, CheetahCurtis and 3 others like this

#53 JudasGoat

JudasGoat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

Admins: No multihunting, not even answering to tickets about multies, obvious banshields on players who spend enough money...

Game: ...and the game itself sucks as the only way to make progress is to use rl-money.

Edited by JudasGoat, 22 January 2014 - 07:26 PM.

• fairgr likes this

#54 bate bobby

bate bobby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

No, when an admin has top damage in a campaign of 2.8 billion for one country against another, no comments are needed.

#55 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

how to use a douche:  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=C7D5zJI4KDM

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#56 Eugene Just II

Eugene Just II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

Yea, this game has turned into a commercial project. It's really weird when people, who join our community see banners "Buy pack" "Buy stash" etc. It's annoying. Even for old players. People come here to be a part of the community, not to invest in the game. However, developers (or someone else) of eRep think not that way.

Edited by Eugene Just II, 22 January 2014 - 07:40 PM.

#57 mixail95

mixail95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

NO MORE FP TO JOSEPH STALIN!!!!

#58 vl125

vl125

• Members
  • Pip