• This topic is locked This topic is locked
193 replies to this topic

#121 ExtremeFap

ExtremeFap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

We're still at the office, working hard.. 22:30 local time, and not sleepy at all! :)

haha I'm sorry for bothering you, keep the good work! Hope you get paid extra xD

the question I have is if you are going to put the contract as soon as you can or wait till 00.00 eR time?

[img(300px,176px)]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9...PP93Q_460sa.gif[/img]

#122 MrBogdan

MrBogdan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

We're still at the office, working hard.. 22:30 local time, and not sleepy at all! :)

Don't forget, Romania is waiting for the determination to start the AS! :)

#123 dsturzoiu

dsturzoiu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

Petsku, we lost many nights playing this game for you (you know what I mean) :P

Think we are on that disco dancing and drinking again ;)

Put that +1 for Romania's AS ;)

#124 Larm

Larm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

It's better to put the reward on hold and give it at start of day as it suppose to be

#125 popradu

popradu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

is 2 am here and no training reduce present:(

#126 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:00 AM

Live blog, entry number 2!

3am and still alive, some yawning has been spotted but coffee and coke will hopefully provide the necessary energy boost. :D

The issues at the moment are about the individual rewards. We're aware that some are waiting eagerly for the Determination Bonus, and I was told that it should be available around the next day change. We'll write an update as soon as we can in the morning.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience, these problems were not expected. We'll do everything we can to make sure this wouldn't happen again.. but I guess these words won't really help those who stayed up and are planning their military strategy according to the Determination Bonus. :(

• ExtremeFap likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#127 Renkas

Renkas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

Next time just postpone the thing until next day ;) Better to have concrete answer than day full of hope and disappointment.

#128 Cleptom

Cleptom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:11 AM

Let him change for better day

#129 zmeuNY

zmeuNY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNoo Yawk

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:01 AM

"The rewards will be added starting Day 2,269, after the day change."

I think I have an idea what this means.

We received the little picture medals today

We will get the Energy Bars next week

The Training Contracts will be in effect next month.

The Money to my Military Unit will come next year

You will still be covered by that paragraph. The rewards have started to be added with Day 2,269

Edited by zmeuNY, 06 February 2014 - 05:01 AM.

#130 LeoVinciDa

LeoVinciDa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:04 AM

I see you are working on it, that's good enough for now =]

#131 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:17 AM

An update: The Determination Bonus and some of the rewards are still not added, will let you know more as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

• amstoyanov likes this

-Benjamin Franklin

#132 N W G

N W G

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:37 AM

thanks for quick update

So do i train and get a refund if contracts come in later or hope they come soon and dont train till then ? also health regeneration has not updated now for a second day. Does this mean we will get compensated for things like the missed rewards we would have gotten but wont due to the lost Prestige points we would have gained this week ect ..

Edited by N W G, 06 February 2014 - 08:38 AM.

#133 Trannsvaal

Trannsvaal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

There have also been issues with the Damage Boosters, as some have received an incorrect amount of them.

Does that mean I will lose the extra boosters I got?

In that case, I would like some compensation for the energy bars, since I didn't get enough of them.

Prefer to keep it this way though;)

#134 AussieMate

AussieMate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

hmm...its day 2270...still nothing?

#135 B i g Bad W o l f

B i g Bad W o l f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:15 AM

Very nice, erep team... So... As member of MU who won 9 points (d4 winner, one regiment in top 20 regiments, d3 and d2 runner up) i got for myself what? 16 20 min boosters and 2 (TWO) ernergy bars? Where is that +10 energy? I already miss at least 2500 well ess because of your bugs... Where is elite mu status? Why couldnt we set DO no matter of MPPs? Where is the money for MU? I think you have some serious issues and players are not happy for not getting they have earned, and PAYED (warstashes, combat stashes,assault packs, gold packs...) you will have to add some extras... At least 500 free PP for all players

1634303-1.png

#136 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:28 AM

Just give us all 500 well every 6 mins for 2 weeks already and be done with it.You can sell 100% boosters to drain some gold during all that ,if you price them right everybody wins.

#137 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

A small update again: Unlike initially stated in the rules, the Damage Boosters given as rewards will not have an expiry date, and can be stored for as long as players want.

So do i train and get a refund if contracts come in later or hope they come soon and dont train till then ? also health regeneration has not updated now for a second day. Does this mean we will get compensated for things like the missed rewards we would have gotten but wont due to the lost Prestige points we would have gained this week ect ..

Right now we can't give a specific time when the contracts will be on. If someone trains before they become available, it won't be compensated. If the reward was 10 days, for example, you will still get those 10 days no matter if you trained or not. If you didn't, you might get lucky and get one more extra day.

Sorry for not being able to give more specific information.

Does that mean I will lose the extra boosters I got?

In that case, I would like some compensation for the energy bars, since I didn't get enough of them.

Prefer to keep it this way though;)

The correct amount of rewards will be given as soon as possible.

I think you have some serious issues and players are not happy for not getting they have earned, and PAYED (warstashes, combat stashes,assault packs, gold packs...) you will have to add some extras...

We're sorry for this and we'll try to find a way to fix it so that everyone would be happy. We're more than aware of the issues and harm caused and we're working hard to fix the issues.

-Benjamin Franklin

#138 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:07 AM

i think yesterday i saw  20min booster in my activate booster list , but now it's gone :o

unlike few years ago, erepublik have a lenient/patient admin now :D

#139 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:06 AM

Concerning the +10 health every 6 minutes reward... does it stack up with the +10 healthy every 6 minutes reward from the weekly challenges?

Like, can I get +30 health every 6 minutes?

#140 B i g Bad W o l f

B i g Bad W o l f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:25 AM

Concerning the +10 health every 6 minutes reward... does it stack up with the +10 healthy every 6 minutes reward from the weekly challenges?

Like, can I get +30 health every 6 minutes?

or it is maybe 40 wellness per 6 minutes... because when you click reward from weekly competition it says "double your energy till day...." :D

1634303-1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users