Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:24 AM

day 2,269 ... still nothing :(

#102 Vlad Gordin

Vlad Gordin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:56 AM

What about the rewards that should be added starting Day 2,269, after the day change?

#103 rip the system

rip the system

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:33 AM

after the day change.

How long after? :)

• s1haya likes this

#104 zmeuNY

zmeuNY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNoo Yawk

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

Yeah.

What are you doing???

My players can't train, because they are expecting the rewards and the 99% reduced Training

You should really consider EXTENDING the rewards for one full day, for doing this

• wschwabe likes this

#105 Jeff Vader

Jeff Vader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

Day 2,269 where's the reward? well?

#106 Dio Maximus

Dio Maximus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:30 PM

I miss something, or am I at the wrong daychange?

Admins when you decide to screw us over, at least give us a cigarette. I think that a large majority of us like to light a cigarette after being raped in teh buttzors.

• zmeuNY and s1haya like this

drunk, whorechaser, bum, poet

#107 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:53 PM

As mentioned, the rewards are added starting today, nothing was promised to happen at day change.

There were some technical issues that still needed to be solved and hopefully everything will work smoothly in the next couple of hours. We'll let you know, once all the rewards have been given. Please be patient. :)

• zmeuNY likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#108 N W G

N W G

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

does this mean we will get refunded back the cost of training and the health we have missed out on ect ect 

#109 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

does this mean we will get refunded back the cost of training and the health we have missed out on ect ect 

The training contract will be given for X days, as promised in the rules, so technically no one can miss out on anything.

Right now the guys working on this couldn't promise anything with 100% certainty, so we'll keep you posted.

-Benjamin Franklin

#110 Fosite

Fosite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

Nvm Poster below me putt things a whole lot better as i did 

Edited by Fosite, 05 February 2014 - 04:13 PM.

#111 Nayu

Nayu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

"The rewards will be added starting Day 2,269, after the day change."

"As mentioned, the rewards are added starting today, nothing was promised to happen at day change.

There were some technical issues that still needed to be solved and hopefully everything will work smoothly in the next couple of hours. We'll let you know, once all the rewards have been given. Please be patient. :)"

That's kind of silly how "starting day 2,269" doesn't mean "day change". Shouldn't it be "during a day" not starting, because I'm pretty sure it started long time ago. I'm sure there were some problems and you require patience from the players but there is no need to make people look like they were wrong instead of staff like "oh well, you can't take what we write literaly, we didn't promise anything", seriously? :D That's just funny and yes, no need to be sassy i suppose, but that was just glaring at me. :) Please be patient with me :)

• wschwabe likes this

#112 PeRuNIkola

PeRuNIkola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

garda regrutuje

#113 Huuli Sandell

Huuli Sandell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

That's kind of silly how "starting day 2,269" doesn't mean "day change". Shouldn't it be "during a day" not starting, because I'm pretty sure it started long time ago.

No, "Starting day 2269" means that it starts during day 2269. If it was meant to start at day chance, it would have said "at the start of day 2269".

#114 Larm

Larm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

The training contract will be given for X days, as promised in the rules, so technically no one can miss out on anything.

Right now the guys working on this couldn't promise anything with 100% certainty, so we'll keep you posted.

Those who wait to train till after the training contract is given will save more money then those who have allready trained so you are wrong there.

I will wait to train till late day incase the training contract is given today so I dont loose money on it

#115 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

That's kind of silly how "starting day 2,269" doesn't mean "day change". Shouldn't it be "during a day" not starting, because I'm pretty sure it started long time ago. I'm sure there were some problems and you require patience from the players but there is no need to make people look like they were wrong instead of staff like "oh well, you can't take what we write literaly, we didn't promise anything", seriously? :D That's just funny and yes, no need to be sassy i suppose, but that was just glaring at me. :) Please be patient with me :)

Please excuse me if I made it seem like anyone would be wrong. We'll try to be more specific and write things in a more simple way in the future. Originally we wanted to give an update and say that we will start adding the rewards after the day change (in other words, starting Day 2,269), so that no one would wonder why they weren't added automatically right after the tournament ended. But indeed you're right, it could have been expressed more clearly so that no one misunderstands.

Those who wait to train till after the training contract is given will save more money then those who have allready trained so you are wrong there.

I will wait to train till late day incase the training contract is given today so I dont loose money on it

If the training contract is added in the middle of the day, then indeed some might get 11 days instead of promised 10, for example.

Again, apologies for not being able to give a more specific timing for the rewards. The guys are still working on it and I will let you know as soon as possible.

-Benjamin Franklin

#116 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

I think most people knew what you intended to say here.

As you see, a single word can make a huge difference.

By now most people will know what was intended on this matter. :)

For more info, look at my wikipage

#117 NLSP

NLSP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

so if I check 'latest updates', the tournament was with all its details announced on day 2257.

we are now day 2269 and you discovered today that your coding was so good, that it isn't possible to properly add the rewards because there were 'technical difficulties' ?

I have to say, my trust in eRepublik just reached a new height.

Maybe if you post the linkedin profile of the relevant employees, we could all endorse them for 'competence'

#118 Madars

Madars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

Make the strong stronger, and keep the weak weak. That's what this is about.

No making the weaks to spend actual money.

#119 ExtremeFap

ExtremeFap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

I received only some of the rewards, still missing the contracts

[img(300px,176px)]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9...PP93Q_460sa.gif[/img]

#120 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

I received only some of the rewards, still missing the contracts

We're still at the office, working hard.. 22:30 local time, and not sleepy at all! :)

• dsturzoiu likes this

-Benjamin Franklin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users