That's not right.... someone should fix that.
This is the normal proceeding in these matters(i think).
If the commander decides to leave the military unit without appointing any full member as new commander, following things will happen
- If there's second commanders in the military unit, the highest ranked second commander takes his/her place;
- If there's no second commanders in the military unit:
- if there's a member with a rank of Commander or higher who have been in the unit for more than 2 days, he/she will become the new commander
- if there's no members with a rank of Commander or higher who have been in the unit for more than 2 days, the unit will not have a commander until someone fulfills the requirements
- if the commander is the last member of the military unit, the unit will be erased for good
Note: If the commander hasn't logged to eRepublik in 7 consecutive days, the commander will be removed and the above procedure will take place
This came from the wiki-page: http://wiki.erepubli...p/Military_unit
It of-course does not say what happens when a commander is eDead.
Unlike political parties, in an MU you stay even after edeath.
I hope something can be clarified here so the wiki can also include this info.