That's not right.... someone should fix that.
This is the normal proceeding in these matters(i think).
If the commander decides to leave the military unit without appointing any full member as new commander, following things will happen
- If there's second commanders in the military unit, the highest ranked second commander takes his/her place;
- If there's no second commanders in the military unit:
- if there's a member with a rank of Commander or higher who have been in the unit for more than 2 days, he/she will become the new commander
- if there's no members with a rank of Commander or higher who have been in the unit for more than 2 days, the unit will not have a commander until someone fulfills the requirements
- if the commander is the last member of the military unit, the unit will be erased for good
Note: If the commander hasn't logged to eRepublik in 7 consecutive days, the commander will be removed and the above procedure will take place
This came from the wiki-page: http://wiki.erepubli...p/Military_unit
It of-course does not say what happens when a commander is eDead.
Unlike political parties, in an MU you stay even after edeath.
I hope something can be clarified here so the wiki can also include this info.
35 times Congress member
1° time Country President
former Party President of the Belgium for Belgians party and the All TOgethers party
The BoDi award for media - day 1840 - 3 December 2012
The BoDi award for media - day 2813 - 3 August 2015
former Immigration Officer
former Minister of Foreign Affairs
former Secretary of Media & FUN
former Minister of Home Affairs
Belgium Forum administrator - day 2058 - 9 July 2013 until(still appointed)
For more info, look at my wikipage