35 replies to this topic

#21 eclank

eclank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

Wasn't the citizens direct donation to the treasure disabled because a shitload of multi-accounts were created in order to earn money for their country?

Unless that's the way you are going to fix the drop of players...

Edited by eclank, 09 May 2014 - 03:23 PM.

• Rusto likes this

5dxn.png

#22 Cyberion

Cyberion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:57 PM

What the hell?

Who bribed you to make such a change?

Only citizens can donate to Country Treasury, not Organizations. But of course you can easily go around this by donating from Organization to a citizen account and then from there to the country.

This is mainly to always have a citizen account responsible for the donations. We'll keep monitoring all illegal transactions and, if necessary, deduct illegal money from the Country Treasury.

You know that citizens have a limit of 10 gold per day, right?

#23 Sarrena

Sarrena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

Wasn't the citizens direct donation to the treasure disabled because a shitload of multi-accounts were created in order to earn money for their country?

Unless that's the way you are going to fix the drop of players...

Nope you just need lvl 25 to donate cc to treasury.

#24 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:33 PM

Edit Day 2,362 6:15 eRepublik time: Remember that the Gold on Country Treasuries can still be used, as always, to Declare Wars or to Issue Money (also known as money printing).

Do you consider us as stupid people?

- No one declare wars anymore

- No one issue money, and

if we issue money, gold is destroy from the game.

We have gold in treasury let us use it the way we want.

1/ Don't force us to put gold in Organization so you can steal it as usual.

2/ Don't block our citizen golds.

#25 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

Governments should be able to do whatever the **** they want to with their treasuries. They make the law, after all. You create unnecessary barriers and there should be more freedom at both the gov's and citizen's level. Soon there will be only two real options in eRepublik - play as Plato wants or leave the game. How is this going to stop your players from quitting and attract new ones?

#26 xDegmondx

xDegmondx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:19 PM

I wonder why you did this , 1 obvious reason is that you didn't want the countries to be able to speculate MM anymore as they can't sell gold directly anymore (they have to change gold into CC and it's a 0.005 rate,which means they would get 0 profit with current MM rates).

And then there's this : 

Only citizens can donate to Country Treasury, not Organizations. But of course you can easily go around this by donating from Organization to a citizen account and then from there to the country.

Like someone already said : 

You know that citizens have a limit of 10 gold per day, right?

• plasticola likes this

#27 Dr. Dog

Dr. Dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

I just need to see one answer from Admins:

Why do you think that this update will improve our user experience?

Could you please explain it , so that we may understand the reason behind the implementation of this update?

Regards

Edited by Dr. Dog, 09 May 2014 - 07:40 PM.

#28 Yamisuke

Yamisuke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUnmei no itaru bashou

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:42 PM

Gold limit should be gradually increased according to citizen level (i.e.: level 50 citizen can receive 20 golds per day), so country officers (Presidents, Ministers, congressmen) would be able to put back golds into Treasuries.

• Hostilian likes this

ambassador.gif

#29 djnewdream

djnewdream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:52 AM

A valid option could be the implementation of "extra amounts of gold" for players in government / congress, espec. MoF (Governor) to avoid really unuseful gold-limits as we have them now.

Although I understand very well why you did this step, I am pretty sure the price wont fit the use of it.

Also interesting: You set new limits to state freedom / autonomy (evokes just displeasure)

Sad story though.

#30 Hostilian

Hostilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:46 AM

Great job, admins. Are you actually trying to make people leave the game or what? This change is more than retarded.

#31 Sarrena

Sarrena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:44 AM

Great job, admins. Are you actually trying to make people leave the game or what? This change is more than retarded.

Retarded is way to kind a word for the idiot who thought this change up.

• Ja nisam Bosko Buha likes this

#32 xDegmondx

xDegmondx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:30 PM

I feel like they want to close erepublik down , and believe me you higher ups ,YOU WILL HAVE NO PLAYERS SOON , just need 2-3 more updates like this one.

#33 elfore

elfore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRepública Dominicana, Santo Domingo

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

no entendí, redacten esto en español dominicano

#34 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

As recently, I must congratulate the admins for this new update by being a good implementation against PTO and multi-accounts efectiveness and by reviving a "dead" law project (the printing money law). Of course, I'd expect this update to improve the gold revaluation in the monetary market.

And, like always:

HATERS+GONNA+HATE_05d460_3317189.jpg

• wschwabe likes this

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#35 eclank

eclank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:33 PM

no entendí, redacten esto en español dominicano

http://www.erepublik...le/2398403/1/20

No es dominicano pero supongo que valdrá...

5dxn.png

#36 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

I personally understand this measure tries to force the exchange of Gold into country currency in order to try avoid the easy exit of gold from country treasury.

But, what happen If all gold of country treasury is used for Issue Money? And later we transfer that currency into and organization and then exchange in monetary market into Gold again? That is possible? Because then the effect of the measure is not clear for me.

If I can add some suggestions about this matter. Understanding gold and currency from country are managed by government for upgrade quality of life of citizens or to push the country to become a Empire. Lots of times currency and gold have been stolen by unfair governments, let's force the enjoyment of wasting money to all citizens with some suggestions:

- State Fight Orders: Orders were currency from country treasury can be spent paying money to all citizens who fight in a Battle designed by President.

- Country Warehouse: We have already warehouses for citizens, so why not for countries? (see next point)

- Country Buy Bot: For example President or minister send an order to a "buy bot" for buy 1000 x Q7 weapons, and the bot buys them and saves in warehouse. This must be linked to some kind public view alerts for allow all citizens see to who the ministers are donating the stuff saved in warehouse.

• nW0lf likes this

3028465-1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users