8 replies to this topic

#1 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:38 AM

If you already worked as employee in your job and you're gonna work in your companies...

6h8gFSQ.png

And if you already worked as manager and you're gonna work in your job...

vzfOcaH.png

Admins: These are simple solutions to begin to fix the economy in the game. If you want your citizens to use the marketplace, let's begin with eliminate the feature to work as employee and as manager in the same day, That's all.

Greetings,

Edited by Demonaire, 14 September 2014 - 12:41 AM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Hajduk ljubi ga majka

Hajduk ljubi ga majka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:06 PM

That do not work if you work more you produce more its closed circle

#3 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:53 PM

That do not work if you work more you produce more its closed circle

Where do you produce more for yourself?

Better question: Did you even read my idea?

Edited by Demonaire, 16 September 2014 - 04:30 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#4 pasdenom

pasdenom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:55 AM

How do you see this as a fix of the economy?

I have 100+ raw companies and I'll work in those of course. If you prevent me from working as employee to another player you will cause a direct loss on me (salary) and an indirect one - the salaries will increase a lot since there will be less workers on the market.

You think that salary increase will not attract a price increase as well?

#5 asmodeas

asmodeas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:53 AM

My idea is that it should be a good idea to introduce an another type of industry between the row material and the final product fabrics. It can be for all types of raw materials separately. Ex for Iron ore a kind a smelter, for oil a kind of refinery and so on ... Each one needing for ex 1000 ore to produce 1 iron bar or 1000 oil for 1 barel bensin and so on. Or there is a simple solution: to have the same fabric for all kind of row materials which transforms 5000 raw material to 1 pure material which can be used in fabric to produce weapons. The manager work will not be allowed in these fabrics. So We can have a drastic decrease in row materials so a more higher price of final products. And Admins not to introduce promos for fabric upgrades !!!

#6 Twoo

Twoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:11 PM

I have 100+ raw companies and I'll work in those of course. If you prevent me from working as employee to another player you will cause a direct loss on me (salary) and an indirect one - the salaries will increase a lot since there will be less workers on the market.

His idea is not bad.

If the wages are increased (because you and many others won't work as employee anymore) then people will buy more raw from you :)

#7 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:45 AM

The topic here is: we NEED the increase in wages and product's prices, cause the current oversupply.

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#8 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:46 PM

The topic here is: we NEED the increase in wages and product's prices, cause the current oversupply.

Then what you need, in a classical economy view, is to reduce offer of products and/or increase demand of products.

What you want is to reduce offer not allowing to work as employee and manager same day?? Forcing citizens to choose between beeing employee or manager? If yes, then people will work for most profitable company, you will reduce some offer of products, but I doubt the impact of this measure will really help.

I would preffer to reduce durability of weapons, or health points given by food, in exchange.

Good post.

3028465-1.png

#9 TheTortoise

TheTortoise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:39 PM

If you simply just allow people to work in ONE of their companies , thats it , the oversupply will end and with so much speed we can not even say the oversupply ended before it ends , it will be that quickly , but you will anger a lot of company owners who would need to hire employees to run their now defunct companies and that means higher salary and higher prices and less oversupply and more profitable business'.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WaM, fix economy, economy, changes, updates, employer, employee, companies, jobs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users