• Dr Hugh Jardon, Dante Ross and Dillan Stone like this

#23 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:07 PM

To not do anything about the number of regions and proceed with this change is exactly what would be expected by the eRepublik admin.

• Zordacz, Niemand, Dante Ross and 1 other like this

#24 Magnus Dux

Magnus Dux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:39 PM

Just to clarify: campaigns that start before official tournament starting time (Day 2,625 00:00) and finish during tournament will not give any tokens?

#25 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:08 PM

Finally:)  Game destroying update.

#26 Majester

Majester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

I see Western Cape is still considered the historical capital of South Africa by eRep Labs even though it has never been -- its Pretoria in Gauteng -- Its a good thing this has only been pointed out since the first Gold Mine tournament and every atlas ever published.

• Paul Tale likes this

#27 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:14 AM

So it seems you completely ignored feedback from forum, because countries who have unfairly too many regions will be with big advantage again.

Hey its not our fault USA has 50 states in RL i see your point with this whole thing but i dont want to see USA with any less. maybe you can divide up smaller countries a little more but you dont want to have everyone the same that just doesn't happen it will never be perfectly fair. plus this isn't exactly an advantage to USA because if we have many rare resources then we will be attacked constantly by many countries. there is actually strategy for once in this game like it might be better for USA to have a neighbor ally take a rare resource then we will just rent it from them

#28 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:45 AM

The game masters did not follow internal divisions of plenty of nations. The USA does have an advantage in the game, though it is not the only one.

And really, why not give equal conditions to everybody? How about 10 or 12 regions for each country? This is just one of many failings of the game.

#29 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:50 AM

Hey its not our fault USA has 50 states in RL i see your point with this whole thing but i dont want to see USA with any less. maybe you can divide up smaller countries a little more but you dont want to have everyone the same that just doesn't happen it will never be perfectly fair. plus this isn't exactly an advantage to USA because if we have many rare resources then we will be attacked constantly by many countries. there is actually strategy for once in this game like it might be better for USA to have a neighbor ally take a rare resource then we will just rent it from them

Poland is divided into 16 voivodeships IRL and only 6 regions in-game.

#30 Charlotte Partheney

Charlotte Partheney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:01 AM

I dont care anymore.

This event will be advantegous some countries like USA because admins dont bother to fix the imbalance.

Doesnt matter admins will do nothing,they think its fine for USA to be 15/15. While other countries stuck with far fewer regions like they have in RL. What an illogical management  

#31 hixaren2

hixaren2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:36 AM

The final way to get resources is after the event ends, during the Bidding Phase. When all the Resource Tokens and Event Points have been spent, the remaining resources will be distributed to the remaining regions. The country with the lowest amount of Country Power will get the first picks, and this will be continued until every region has a resource.

How will this happen? Does the lowest ranked country get to choose all it's bonuses at once? Or does one country choose 1 resource and then the next country 1 etc?

#32 Trifu 01

Trifu 01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:56 PM

Romania have 41 regions in RL we call them "Judete" but in game we have only 9 regions. So your argument=0

Edited by Trifu 01, 25 January 2015 - 05:57 PM.

#33 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:02 AM

@EREP LABS

Wait the sec, from the screenshots it seems like single Resource Token is used to "secure" one region to any rescource you want (based on the list and are there any of rescoursces of this type in the game). Does it mean that we should sit on 0:00 erep time to fastlock important rescources? Strong countries will be able to have like 50+ of them, will the speed of aquiring them point of whole event?

This news is bad. Really really bad. I have bunch of basic questions that this doesnt cover. :/ I hope we will have clear idea what we are getting into everything before the event starts :/

You can make the lists at any time before the event starts, so you don't need to be online 0:00 eRep time. Feel free to ask those basic questions!

What about individual rewards? 

No individual rewards on this event.

Just to clarify: campaigns that start before official tournament starting time (Day 2,625 00:00) and finish during tournament will not give any tokens?

Correct, the campaign has to start after the event has started.

How will this happen? Does the lowest ranked country get to choose all it's bonuses at once? Or does one country choose 1 resource and then the next country 1 etc?

We'll share more information on the Bidding Phase later and explain things better. Lower ranked country only has an advantage if they bid the same amount of Event Points as another country.

You can imagine it as an auction, except that bidding the same amount is also possible. In these cases the "weaker" country on Country Power has the priority.

So let's say Hungary has a big amount of Country Power, Slovenia has a bit smaller Country Power and Switzerland has even smaller. If Hungary bids the most EP on one of their regions, Hungary gets the first pick. If all 3 countries bid the same amount on one of their regions, Switzerland gets the first pick.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#34 hixaren2

hixaren2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:28 PM

You can make the lists at any time before the event starts, so you don't need to be online 0:00 eRep time. Feel free to ask those basic questions!

No individual rewards on this event.

Correct, the campaign has to start after the event has started.

We'll share more information on the Bidding Phase later and explain things better. Lower ranked country only has an advantage if they bid the same amount of Event Points as another country.

You can imagine it as an auction, except that bidding the same amount is also possible. In these cases the "weaker" country on Country Power has the priority.

So let's say Hungary has a big amount of Country Power, Slovenia has a bit smaller Country Power and Switzerland has even smaller. If Hungary bids the most EP on one of their regions, Hungary gets the first pick. If all 3 countries bid the same amount on one of their regions, Switzerland gets the first pick.

Okey, As I understad it there will be some sort of draft for the resources that aren't sold during the auktions. How will that work? 

#35 Zarmael

Zarmael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:47 AM

So you will not do anything about the eUSA advantage?

#36 CFovetS

CFovetS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

This is going to have the opposite impact of what was intended...

Yeah, there are tons of battles. But they are all worthless in the grand scheme of things.

Plus you never took into consideration the sheer volume of gold this is dumping into the economy,

Do you even comprehend how much gold is being dumped into the game to the BH and CH medals for 100+ concurrent battles? And the damage totals arent even high in 95% of them. Plus throw in RH medals and the economy is in an even worse position now. Congrats... But i'm not surprised at all.

#37 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

In how much time will you plan to reshuffle the resources with a similar competition?

A year or maybe 6 months?

People are acting as it's the apocalypse and all the resource assignments are for eternity.

If you ask me it's too much fuss for a bad change that's not even final.

Posted Image

#38 Shayco122

Shayco122

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:17 PM

The Netherlands has 12 regions in RL but in the game it has like 4.

• Weekstrom likes this

#39 raoulito

raoulito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:19 PM

For God's sake and for once in your lifetime can you make a tournament without chicken coming in the way?

Get a grip on yourselves

• tommot likes this

#40 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:48 PM

Heavent you tought about to hire a real Java programers and to buy more better servers? Or you think that your stupid ideas will bring this, what you call a game,a peace of shit to life. I don't think so. The game is already dead this is a some kind of bad social network with credit card payment posibility for better look of our selfs and for you to get your sallaryes.  Please remove from login page "Free game" tekst it is a lie. There is nothing free in this POS anymore.

Edited by ImmortalChe, 27 January 2015 - 05:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users