• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#61 Lekdukagjin Alili

Lekdukagjin Alili

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:38 AM

What about an Albanian Moderator, are you guys still in need?

• Ryo7 likes this

#62 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:03 AM

What about an Albanian Moderator, are you guys still in need?

Yes, the recruitment for Albanian moderators is still open.

#63 Endritt Zekka

Endritt Zekka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationPrishtina

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:12 AM

Still looking for an Albanian moderator?

7178660-2.png

#64 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:35 AM

Still looking for an Albanian moderator?

Yes, the recruitment for the Albanian moderator is still open.

#65 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:09 PM

Im from Argentina, I can speak Spanish and English

https://www.erepubli...profile/3030396

#66 ChaniryXXI

ChaniryXXI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationArgentina/Buenos Aires

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:44 AM

Hi to all.

I have already sent the request to join the team of moderators.

#67 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:21 AM

eRepublik Moderator and Ambassador is a bought account.

Epic-Fail.jpg

This account -> https://www.erepubli...profile/2471365 d538338aba764aa290df1a2d38f2af72.png

Back in the good old days when eRepublik had limit for bought gold, this guy had one of the strongest accounts in eBulgaria and he was one of the most active citizens. But when the game got pay4fun, he decided to sell his account and quit. There were a lot of shouts and PMs from different people spreading the information that the account is for sale.

When he found buyer, he posted his last article: https://www.erepubli...article/1811102
The important stuff are written in Bulgarian with English letters, because it's harder to be translated with Google, but I will translate them below:

5cmwGvJ.png
-----------

78D7WkW.png

I know that eRepublik doesn't give a fuck about sold accounts, because they bring more money from packs. A lot of old and strong Bulgarian accounts are sold to Chileans. But making them moderators is really fucked up.

Now that I have proof, I hope measures will be taken.

Mirror of the article: http://i.imgur.com/2jxzb1i.png
Mirror of my forum post: http://i.imgur.com/b6iIqL1.png

EDIT: I know that this is not the place for this post, but I think here it will get most of the attention from the admins. If it's possible, please move it to a new thread but don't delete it.

Edited by LIKE A B0SS, 19 October 2016 - 09:46 AM.

• Master_rg likes this

screenshot-414.png

#68 Yui MHCP001

Yui MHCP001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:03 PM

Still waiting for an opening in the United States

Gucio please :( 

#69 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:22 PM

eRepublik Moderator and Ambassador is a bought account.

Epic-Fail.jpg

This account -> https://www.erepubli...profile/2471365 d538338aba764aa290df1a2d38f2af72.png

Back in the good old days when eRepublik had limit for bought gold, this guy had one of the strongest accounts in eBulgaria and he was one of the most active citizens. But when the game got pay4fun, he decided to sell his account and quit. There were a lot of shouts and PMs from different people spreading the information that the account is for sale.

When he found buyer, he posted his last article: https://www.erepubli...article/1811102
The important stuff are written in Bulgarian with English letters, because it's harder to be translated with Google, but I will translate them below:

5cmwGvJ.png
-----------

78D7WkW.png

I know that eRepublik doesn't give a fuck about sold accounts, because they bring more money from packs. A lot of old and strong Bulgarian accounts are sold to Chileans. But making them moderators is really fucked up.

Now that I have proof, I hope measures will be taken.

Mirror of the article: http://i.imgur.com/2jxzb1i.png
Mirror of my forum post: http://i.imgur.com/b6iIqL1.png

EDIT: I know that this is not the place for this post, but I think here it will get most of the attention from the admins. If it's possible, please move it to a new thread but don't delete it.

Thanks for that. We're currently investigating it further. In the future, please don't hesitate to drop us a ticket or an email and we do take such cases seriously and analyse them thoroughly.

Still waiting for an opening in the United States

Gucio please :(

I'm afraid currently there are no plans for US specific moderators. However, mentioning that there are no specific restrictions, we do consider all of the applications as we receive them, so you are more than welcome to apply anyway.

• Citizen 2806484 likes this

#70 Yui MHCP001

Yui MHCP001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:38 PM

I'm afraid currently there are no plans for US specific moderators. However, mentioning that there are no specific restrictions, we do consider all of the applications as we receive them, so you are more than welcome to apply anyway.

god bless 

I've heard that the US only has 1 moderator, and that moderator no longer plays. True/False?

#71 Uzielg

Uzielg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:58 PM

What about an Venezuelan Moderator?

#72 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:53 AM

What about an Venezuelan Moderator?

I'm afraid at the moment we're not looking for Spanish speaking moderators, but keep your eye out in the future.

I've updated the thread with the list of countries.

• Uzielg likes this

#73 Uzielg

Uzielg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

I'm afraid at the moment we're not looking for Spanish speaking moderators, but keep your eye out in the future.

I've updated the thread with the list of countries.

I really understand, but I didn't want to refer to a Spanish speaking moderator. I actually named my country by the geo location, but I assume that communication must be maintained in English.

#74 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 08:47 PM

I really understand, but I didn't want to refer to a Spanish speaking moderator. I actually named my country by the geo location, but I assume that communication must be maintained in English.

We usually recruit moderators based on the language spoken, in some cases we may look for moderators from specific countries if we're in need to cover a certain time zone. In general, as moderators are mostly responsible for moderating content in their language, not just their own country, hence we always look out for the languages. As the time goes some moderators may be responsible game related support, which would be in English language only.

Hope this helps :)

• Uzielg likes this

#75 Uzielg

Uzielg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:26 AM

We usually recruit moderators based on the language spoken, in some cases we may look for moderators from specific countries if we're in need to cover a certain time zone. In general, as moderators are mostly responsible for moderating content in their language, not just their own country, hence we always look out for the languages. As the time goes some moderators may be responsible game related support, which would be in English language only.

Hope this helps :)

I think I will send you my resume.

Thanks.

#76 ChaniryXXI

ChaniryXXI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationArgentina/Buenos Aires

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:33 AM

Hi! , They have answered my request but I have been told this:

"Hi

Thank you for showing your interest in being part of the eRepublik team!

Unfortunately, after much debate the team from the Moderating department has decided that you do not fit the profile perfectly. 
However, don't get disheartened since we will keep your application and, in the future when there will be openings again, we will contact you.

Finally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your application and wish you best of luck in your future endeavors!

Kind regards,
The eRepublik Team"

#77 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:53 AM

If you received FP's there is no point in applying.

#78 DioKartel

DioKartel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:02 AM

What about Ukrainian Moderator?

#79 Pedro Rigramont IV

Pedro Rigramont IV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:33 PM

You still need a brazilian moderator?

#80 Alpha Zette

Alpha Zette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:00 AM

[ultimate trolling starts]So, you are looking for moderators but do not pay anything for doing the job? At least you don't mention it. Anyway, the result is same: you will get applications from players who love power and authority over the other players. That leads to a moderator team with full of a**holes.[/ultimate trolling]

Are you serious?

Oh yes. Many players are VERY serious about this game. If you really get into it you'll see just how MUCH fun it CAN be, lol. I LOVE this game. I'm very busy in RL... come HERE to relax. It's NICE to play my game SERIOUSLY without typical social media downsides

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gm, game moderators, recruitment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users