59 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:14 AM

As you probably noticed, the announced Dictatorship changes were implemented. You can read full details about the changes here.

Unsuccessful Military Coups

If a Military Coup is not successful, 24 hours must pass before another attempt can be made in that country.

Organizations

A few clarifications are needed regarding the national organizations and the rights of the Presidents and Dictators. Firstly, here’s what was mentioned on the previous post:

”Normally, Presidents own all the national organizations. The President can request the change of emails in the organizations by sending a ticket to Game Support. As the President is powerless when the Dictator is in office, this means that the Dictator will be in charge of the national organizations. When the Dictator takes charge, he/she can send Game Support a list of the organizations to he/she would like access to, and provide new emails to each of them.

Please note that the organizations won by Military Units in the Military Unit Tournament will continue to be property of the Military Units, and just like Presidents, Dictators can’t touch them either.”

Other important things to know:

1. During a Military Coup campaign, the President is still in charge of the national organizations. At that point, outcome of the fight is unclear and the President can technically do anything with the assets (money, items etc.) the organization has. The President can donate/sell/secure the money and other possessions in any way he/she wants and do whatever he/she wants with them.

2. If the Military Coup campaign ends in favour of the attackers and the Dictator takes charge, the ownership of all national organizations transfers to the Dictator. The Dictator can gain access to the national organizations by sending a ticket to Game Support with the list of organizations he/she would like access to. A new email has to be provided with each organization. We will then change the email and the Dictator can gain access by using the “forgot password” feature.

While the President might still be able to access the organizations for some time before the email has been changed, the President doesn’t have a right to do any actions in the organizations when the Dictator is in office. These actions include, but are not limited to, donating any assets from the organization, selling products or making exchanges in the Monetary Market. If such actions are done when the Dictator has been in charge, all actions will be reverted and the President might be penalized.

3. If a Dictator is in charge and there’s an ongoing Revolution, the Dictator should avoid making actions on the organizations. These actions include, but are not limited to, donating any assets from the organization, selling products or making exchanges in the Monetary Market. If the Revolution is successful, all actions will be reverted and the Dictator might be penalized.

Funding the Military Coups and Revolutions

If illegal Currency is used to fund a Military Coup or a Revolution, the eRepublik Team reserves a right to revert the Dictatorship and penalize the parties involved. Every Military Unit Commander initiating a Military Coup or a Revolution is always responsible for the action, and for the money in the Military Unit’s account. If someone donated a suspiciously large amount of Currency to your Military Unit, and you’re not sure whether it’s clean or not, please send us a ticket to avoid problems!

• Alexandre Debord likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

You have wonderfully pointed out what isn't important.

I never expected anything else from this wonderful team.

You should also mentioned that the ONLY legal funds come from BUY GOLD option and you are done with dictatorship.

When will be the update of the game's name from eRepublik to eDictatorshipia? (I'm still thinking to use T instead of a P)

• pacifyer, sivac empire and Karlina Alkhatiri like this

Posted Image

#3 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:33 PM

You know you're pathetic guys?

• pacifyer likes this

#4 Lonsdale86

Lonsdale86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:18 PM

LOL

#5 Dillan Stone

Dillan Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:27 PM

Just put dictator chairs up for auction on eBay and be done with it.

• Cronuss, sivac empire and Mohamed F. Foad like this

#6 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:42 PM

Foreigns shouldn't be allowed to fight in dictatorship wars. I saw a screenshot from somebody on my friendlist with him changing MU 10 or more times just to fight in every epic dictatorship battle.

• Norsk_gr, Hostilian, Dr.Male and 1 other like this

#7 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:38 PM

Its obvious this dictator thing has been inspired by eRep labs leadership. A very intriguing revenge I must say. Since how do you serve a dictator? Easy, just tell him you all do your best and then do the opposite.

• Hostilian and plasticola like this

#8 GrifinNS

GrifinNS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:58 PM

In this article you can find good example why price for starting military coup should be different 

http://www.erepublik...n--2501600/1/20

#9 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:52 PM

military unit orgs?  can you please provide details :)

mh4l.png

#10 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:22 PM

military unit orgs?  can you please provide details :)

It refers to the orgs gained from the first MU tournament some while ago.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#11 G.W.JUNIOR

G.W.JUNIOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:33 PM

Foreigns shouldn't be allowed to fight in dictatorship wars. I saw a screenshot from somebody on my friendlist with him changing MU 10 or more times just to fight in every epic dictatorship battle.

about foreigners fight is not the problem, if for became commander  you need the citizenship where locate the MU

That will be perfect

#12 Yamisuke

Yamisuke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUnmei no itaru bashou

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:56 PM

Talking about dictatorship, since it's related to being commander of the MU proposing the military coup, what happens if the Dictator is in a invitation-only MU, he's the only one into it and decides to leave the MU?

ambassador.gif

#13 Jessina

Jessina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:17 PM

I'm not going to make a long post and thus duplicate many things others have already explained however, I am posting to voice my opinion that the dictatorship module is terrible.  I can't find a single thing I like about it right now as implimented.  So eRep, make it one more HUGE negative vote for your feedback chart.

• sivac empire likes this

#14 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:32 AM

Get rid of this feature it is too complicated and annoying.

• Dr.Male and Shayco122 like this

#15 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:52 AM

lol

210402-1.png

#16 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:58 PM

Can we delete this stupid law now:

https://forum.erepub...-donation-laws/

??

• sivac empire likes this

#17 Marcomannius

Marcomannius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:51 AM

I see this forum is just full of trolls. Back to the point now.

Please remove this stupid rule of having to switch military unit in order to fight at dictatorship war. It does not make any sense whatsoever. It's not preventing anyone from fighting these types of war. It is only making difficult for commanders and captains because they have to leave their MU in order to help their friends/allies. It is also a pain in the butt for everyone else, and completely unnecessary. This rule does not even make sense in real life. Anyone can go anywhere and fight for whatever cause he/she wants. This other rule of having to move to capital makes sense and I believe it should stay.

In real life a dictator can overthrow senate and change rules accordingly. He can declare wars, steal money, gold, mess up taxation, whatever he likes. But once he is overthrown, he ends up being jailed, deported or killed. I think in game this can be implemented as well. Ok, not killed but his citizenship can be taken away and he should seek asylum from any other country, or being automatically deported to the last country in which he held citizenship. He can not apply for the citizenship of the country where he was a dictator for, lets say a month. Further more, all his gold/money should be taken away, unless he invests in companies or donates money/gold to someone else for safe keeping.

I think this dictatorship should not be nonpunishable, that's the point I'm making.

Decoration should be more specific, I believe. The person should get a decoration for a dictator but with a flag which would indicate country he managed conquer. This would, I'm sure, provoke some hard core players to go on a conquering spree and collect dictatorship decorations.

Well, it's not a bad start but it's far from being polished and well implemented. 

Edited by Marcomannius, 03 March 2015 - 05:56 AM.

~ Even Oysters have enemies ~

#18 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:19 PM

3. If a Dictator is in charge and there’s an ongoing Revolution, the Dictator should avoid making actions on the organizations. These actions include, but are not limited to, donating any assets from the organization, selling products or making exchanges in the Monetary Market. If the Revolution is successful, all actions will be reverted and the Dictator might be penalized.

Sorry but IF dictator of someone who him give access to org send  OUR cc to org, if a democracy war where started risck to lose HIS cc?

And he must decide if will be penalized or lose his currency?

U know is crazy?

7251613-1.png

#19 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:27 PM

I see this forum is just full of trolls. Back to the point now.

Please remove this stupid rule of having to switch military unit in order to fight at dictatorship war. It does not make any sense whatsoever. It's not preventing anyone from fighting these types of war. It is only making difficult for commanders and captains because they have to leave their MU in order to help their friends/allies. It is also a pain in the butt for everyone else, and completely unnecessary. This rule does not even make sense in real life. Anyone can go anywhere and fight for whatever cause he/she wants. This other rule of having to move to capital makes sense and I believe it should stay.

In real life a dictator can overthrow senate and change rules accordingly. He can declare wars, steal money, gold, mess up taxation, whatever he likes. But once he is overthrown, he ends up being jailed, deported or killed. I think in game this can be implemented as well. Ok, not killed but his citizenship can be taken away and he should seek asylum from any other country, or being automatically deported to the last country in which he held citizenship. He can not apply for the citizenship of the country where he was a dictator for, lets say a month. Further more, all his gold/money should be taken away, unless he invests in companies or donates money/gold to someone else for safe keeping.

I think this dictatorship should not be nonpunishable, that's the point I'm making.

Decoration should be more specific, I believe. The person should get a decoration for a dictator but with a flag which would indicate country he managed conquer. This would, I'm sure, provoke some hard core players to go on a conquering spree and collect dictatorship decorations.

Well, it's not a bad start but it's far from being polished and well implemented. 

Most people are loyal to their MU and will not change to fight in such battles.  I see no trolling just people expressing their dissatisfaction with the update.

mh4l.png

#20 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:44 PM

By the way...

Since the eCountries are transiting to the dictatorships with the argument to avoiding TOs, I humbly ask the admins to implement "Dictatorship Coup" option, where a MU can launch a coup against a established dictatorship to take over it without need to return to the democracy.

Of course, I know this idea surely will be implemented, because those are the ideas the admins like it.

Edited by Demonaire, 12 March 2015 - 05:53 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users