•     

Photo

The Factory System Applied To Fighting.

Economy rocket factory food energy bars enhancements suggestions improvements fighting ideas plato

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:24 AM

Dear players and admins,

here are few suggestions about a simple system copied from the rocket factory one, that could help both the game as a community and both the mechanics of it.

INTRODUCING THE ENERGY BARS FACTORY

Could be built more or less like the rocket factory, and each function of it can be used once/day.

LEVEL       FUNCTIONS                                                     FOOD REQUIRED       

1              Energy Bar + 2 mins XP inhibitor                      50 for each kind

2              Energy Bar + 5 mins XP inhibitor                      100 for each kind

3              Energy Bar + 10 mins XP inhibitor                    150 for each kind

4              Energy Bar + 3 mins Damage Accelerator        200 for each kind

5              Energy Bar + 10 mins Damage Accelerator      300 for each kind

ESTIMATED CONSEQUENCES

a - what will probably happen

• A bigger consumption of both food and weapons, because the players will have the chance to shoot more. This would especially allow the "tycoon" oriented players to have fun again, producing, selling, buying, smuggling, creating companies or else.
  • An increased gaming experience for lower divisions players, that would have at least a little chance to help in a battle, even if just for a few minutes.
  • A reason for a useless feature to start to become useful (Q7 FOOD COMPANIES).
  • Some more concrete consequences like revitalizing the "meta-gaming coordination" and the offer of supplies from MU to lower division players.

b - what could happen

• Most of Q7 food on the market would start to become extremely expensive for a while, at least until the players haven't built more firms to supply the increased food / raws request.
  • Baby boom would have a sense again, because the new players wouldn't be totally inactive and useless.

c - how this could affect eRepublik labs

• Game servers would have to stand a bit of an increased activity from lower level players, but all along the day, not just in a few moments.
  • Huge earnings would come to the game owners from the purchases of golds for the factory itself and for the companies needed to provide raws, food and weapons to the market. Especially, the factory would become like the upgraded training grounds: a "must" for lower division players, a firm that can't be delayed to be built for too long.
  • Infantry kit wouldn't be forgotten. In fact it provides a much more helpful experience inhibitor, and anyway there would be an increasing amount of customers due to the renewed activity of lower divisions.
  • Purchases of energy bars would be the same, considering that the factory would allow only to store one more energy bar each day.
  • A revised TYCOON PACK would probably be more useful (or better: would start to have a sense).

Thanks to all players who will be so kind to give a feedback and thanks to the admins for taking in serious consideration this idea. I am not pretending this is the solution. This can be a little start.

Best regards to everyone.

• MouRaa, BrknSword, NO CARRIER and 19 others like this

#2 Alnitak 22

Alnitak 22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:30 AM

excellent!

• Fanaxidiel likes this

#3 CyberAngelus

CyberAngelus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:41 AM

Supported

• Fanaxidiel likes this

#4 Stolch

Stolch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:44 AM

No, no and no.

This will create monster accounts with unlimited EBs... 1 EB = 100 energy, to work in 1 company = 10 energy.

Working in 10 EB companies = - 100 energy and +10 EBS (1000) energy.

Working in additional 50 food companies = -500 energy

So the end result is +400 energy and everything is self produced. Even if only workers can work in this companies 700 CC in exchange for 400 energy any time of the day, not to mention the left over food from the food companies.

Now try this exponential curve and see where it gets you. And yes I'm aware it will costs gold and lots to build up all the companies, but people will eventually do..... and with infinate energy production you can work unlimited amounts fo copanies per day..... very bad idea

• Umut likes this

#5 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:50 AM

No, no and no.

This will create monster accounts with unlimited EBs... 1 EB = 100 energy, to work in 1 company = 10 energy.

Working in 10 EB companies = - 100 energy and +10 EBS (1000) energy.

Working in additional 50 food companies = -500 energy

So the end result is +400 energy and everything is self produced. Even if only workers can work in this companies 700 CC in exchange for 400 energy any time of the day, not to mention the left over food from the food companies.

Now try this exponential curve and see where it gets you. And yes I'm aware it will costs gold and lots to build up all the companies, but people will eventually do..... and with infinate energy production you can work unlimited amounts fo copanies per day..... very bad idea

I encourage you to read more carefully the post, because you didn't understood at all the content of it.

I am not suggesting to create an energy bar COMPANY like a food or weapon COMPANY.

I am talking about an energy bar FACTORY similar to the ROCKET FACTORY.

It's clearly said in the post that the FACTORY would be used only once a day, so your concern is totally out of topic.

Please, read better a post before giving a so negative judgement. Your words could mislead others.

Edited by Fanaxidiel, 04 September 2015 - 06:51 AM.

• TheTrendoReborn and hedonism like this

#6 Stolch

Stolch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:00 AM

I encourage you to read more carefully the post, because you didn't understood at all the content of it.

I am not suggesting to create an energy bar COMPANY like a food or weapon COMPANY.

I am talking about an energy bar FACTORY similar to the ROCKET FACTORY.

It's clearly said in the post that the FACTORY would be used only once a day, so your concern is totally out of topic.

Please, read better a post before giving a so negative judgement. Your words could mislead others.

My bad I missed that part of "like" the rocket factory.

However you'll excuse my negativity, but it's useless then just as the rocket factory is useless now and no one uses them anymore. 2 minute or 5 minute or even 10 minute XP inhibitor does little for the lower divisions, alowing you to dump your energy once daily at a considerable cost. It can only stimulate accounts farming strenght when they get to higher levels of strenght to use the XP inhibitor to "steal" a BH at the end of some round.

We don't need more energy inflation, to the contrary we need energy deflation, because the more energy the more the advantage of old accoutns get bigger and newer accounts less pertinent to the game play.

#7 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:20 AM

"We don't need more energy inflation, to the contrary we need energy deflation, because the more energy the more the advantage of old accoutns get bigger and newer accounts less pertinent to the game play."

Please, nobody will judge you for you misunderstood once the post, but please don't feel forced either to give a negative judgement "out of questioning" just to be coherent with the previous one.

This isn't a "pro bigger accounts feature". Everyone can easily see it.

One energy bar more each day when a D4 player can easily get 200+ energy bars in a week because of the weekly challenge, isn't a pro "whales" "feature. All of us D4 can shoot as much as we want, without concern for our division. The D4 part will just increase the consumption of food, which is also the only kind of company that is given for free at the start of the game to newbies.

This feature is suggested just to reactivate lower division players which actually are shooting too little.
Lower division players need to feel part of the game and not all of them can afford the infantry kit, that's why this game is becoming a desert.
Admins won't let "energy deflation" happen, because that way they wouldn't sell anymore power pack and blitzkrieg pack.

Giving lower divisions' players the possibility to interact more with battles without harming Plato's earnings, this is the only chance to see a change affect positively the community, and this way can be a simple but effective one.

• Rican likes this

#8 Aminta Makedonecot

Aminta Makedonecot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:25 AM

interesting idea 

• Fanaxidiel and Rican like this

#9 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:26 AM

awesome my friend!

since plato will profit they just might do it.

hats off

• Fanaxidiel likes this

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#10 NO CARRIER

NO CARRIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:36 AM

6.png

Admin's reaction when read this topic.

• MouRaa, Obiwan Kenobi 01 and farid70 like this

#11 SarBel

SarBel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSarajevo,Belgrade

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:38 AM

Supported

• Fanaxidiel likes this

#12 pogonici

pogonici

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:48 AM

This idea can be used in experimental mode for one week, replacing ROCKET FACTORY with that one.

• Obiwan Kenobi 01 likes this

#13 farid70

farid70

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:58 AM

hmmm It can be a good idea

beside, admin must update the amount of dmg a rocket has... to become useful

#14 BrknSword

BrknSword

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBangladesh

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

Pretty interesting idea. :)

• Fanaxidiel and Igor Gregor like this

6441040-1.png

#15 TheTrendoReborn

TheTrendoReborn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 09:39 AM

hmmm It can be a good idea

beside, admin must update the amount of dmg a rocket has... to become useful

you dont need rocket factory to have enerybar factory

#16 TheTrendoReborn

TheTrendoReborn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 09:40 AM

good idea

• Fanaxidiel likes this

#17 Mutaf000

Mutaf000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:09 AM

As a lower division player my self I find this idea rather amusing, the one EB per day means a lot but those 5 min or XP inhibitor is just wonderful. Supported!  

• Fanaxidiel and TheTrendoReborn like this

#18 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 12:25 PM

Solid thinking.

I think you'd need to tweak the formula to make these items a little bit more "expensive" to build, but on the whole it's a great proposal.

• Fanaxidiel and Rican like this

#19 RoaiTG

RoaiTG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:44 PM

good idea

#20 Aliss Wonder

Aliss Wonder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:04 PM

According the whole text i guess " FOOD REQUIRED " is Q7 food.

And yes, it will be good making Q7 food companies useful...

As d4 weak player i can say +1 EB per day can be very important :D

I support this idea and i believe admins will reconsider it because they can actually earn money from it... 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Economy, rocket factory, food, energy bars, enhancements, suggestions, improvements, fighting, ideas, plato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users