#21 Varvarin1976

Varvarin1976

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBanja Luka, RS-BiH

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:47 PM

Will the same regiment various divisions have the same job, or will have to organize the regiment by division!?

How will count harm to weapons of varying quality, given that strength has no effect!?

How many members will at least need to have the regimentnecessary to carry execute the task!?

#22 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:59 PM

Once the objective is destroyed, the members of your Regiment can loot up to 4 extra Prestige Points for each hit dealt in that Battle, during the time left from the initial 5 minute window.

so it's not always 4 extra prestigepoints.

This is the most disappointing information of all.

• HAJDEOLADI, Skazis, Alex.L and 1 other like this

#23 Freiheitskaempfer

Freiheitskaempfer

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:13 PM

what if i am in a small MU? is it harder to reach the objective than in a big MU ? 

Or is the objective bigger or smaller depending on the members of a regiment?

the amount of members in the regiment does not matter, the damage needed to destroy the objective is the same, so it's easier the more members you have.

Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

#24 Freiheitskaempfer

Freiheitskaempfer

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:16 PM

Will the same regiment various divisions have the same job, or will have to organize the regiment by division!?

divisions do not matter, everyone is hitting the same objective

Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

#25 Varvarin1976

Varvarin1976

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBanja Luka, RS-BiH

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:28 PM

divisions do not matter, everyone is hitting the same objective

Will there be an essential quality of the weapons?

#26 Franckie18

Franckie18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:35 PM

When you say that commanders can start the objectives, does that also mean that second commanders can do that ?

Thanks

#27 MattaPsk2

MattaPsk2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

Increase time to 10min
  • Alex.L, S o l u n a c, Thelnegaardx and 1 other like this

#28 Skazis

Skazis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:41 PM

WHATS UP WITH ALL THIS SECRECY?

Is it really that painful and hard to publish those freaking requirements and "rewards"?

Why cant you let MUs and players plan and coordinate? Is it because then many of them would understand that its not worth even trying?

If you give missions, then at least tell us what is the objective, because "defeat the objective" is not an objective.

What the hell is "defeat the objective"? Thats basically saying just click the red button - you may or may not know click enough times to "defeat it", you will not know how many times do you need to click, and you will not know how far you were from "defeating the objective".

You are basically asking commanders to spend their free time in organizing groups of 50 players for unclear missions with unclear goals/objectives and unclear rewards, which have 5 minute window(which are drastically decreased with the inevitable chicken attack we will encounter tomorrow) for completing and enjoying the reward.

Does this looks like a good tournament? Once again you turn a great idea into a sad joke. 

• Jordic69, NoOnexRO, MaZzA and 6 others like this

#29 Dranze R

Dranze R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:11 PM

So 10% rank points of the objective hit or 10% of enemy hit?

#30 JackTrout

JackTrout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:52 PM

Sounds like it's a good thing I like fighting with my MU, because a few extra points is not much of a reward... :/

Are we going to see really cool explosions when the objective is killed? Because really, I just don't see much motivation for this...

#31 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:08 PM

All this is confussing. Objectives in battles....lasts 5 minutes....cooldown 2 hours...10 times at day.....For get a medal and 4 prestige points? And unknow rewards? And it starts tomorrow.

In my opinion, too much conditions, too much effort of organization for accomplish them, and the reward is unknow or not worth the effort.

• Thelnegaardx likes this

3028465-1.png

#32 trimafadzi

trimafadzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:29 PM

I'm still confused. Can you tell us sample objectives?

#33 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:54 PM

I want to focus in this part:

" your Regiment will still progress and the next objective will be harder and more rewarding."

it seems that all the objectives are going to give the same rewards ( 4xPP in the rest of the 5 minutes and the extra rank), so, which is the diference of rewards between one objective and another one?

EDIT: re-reading i can guess the following: the BEST reward is going to be +4 extra PP per hit ( no PPx4, as the people is understanding), so it seems that the rest of the rewards are going to be less than this. Maybe the first +0.5 extra PP, then +1 extra PP and so on.. am i right?

Edited by Gixeska, 30 September 2015 - 09:01 PM.

#34 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:25 PM

I want to focus in this part:

" your Regiment will still progress and the next objective will be harder and more rewarding."

it seems that all the objectives are going to give the same rewards ( 4xPP in the rest of the 5 minutes and the extra rank), so, which is the diference of rewards between one objective and another one?

EDIT: re-reading i can guess the following: the BEST reward is going to be +4 extra PP per hit ( no PPx4, as the people is understanding), so it seems that the rest of the rewards are going to be less than this. Maybe the first +0.5 extra PP, then +1 extra PP and so on.. am i right?

This is correct based on an answer given by a Mod upthread.

I still want to know if these objectives are going to cost money to place?

#35 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:01 PM

QUESTIONS:

After to destroy the objetive, +4 aditional PP/hit... so.... 

--No epic: 1 (normal hit) + 4 (aditional) = 5pp/hit?

--Epic: 2 (epic hit) + 4 (aditional) = 6pp/hit

• Igoreckkkk likes this

#36 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:39 PM

lol so there are no rewards, you keep saying rewards but there is nothing besides rank points and pps. And you torture us with a tiny 5 minutes interval for nothing. 

If those are "the rewards" you might as well go from 5 minutes to 5 hours.

We would be better off organizing a single quick epic per day than wasting resources on this thing. Here we get up to 30 minutes of tanking with 2-3 pps on average and some rank points that really don't make any difference.With a single epic we can do much much better without wasting an entire day on it.

Edited by realjjj, 30 September 2015 - 11:57 PM.

• NoOnexRO and Thelnegaardx like this

#37 Stolch

Stolch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:53 AM

I just wanna go on record, that this will be the biggest flop until the next one....

As for all thouse asking questions, save your breath they have no idea, they haven't though how this will work, what's it's mechanics will be, nor what effects it will have. They will be making this up as it goes along as they always do and whichever whale whales the most will get things his way.....

• NoOnexRO, ronnyJnrJnr, Azure Falcon and 5 others like this

#38 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:37 AM

1. Do damage boosters raise damage done to objectives?

2. Do objectives cost cc or gold to deploy?

3. You say the cooldown is "up to two hours", implying that it is less than two hours. What happens after the 2 hours is passed?

1. No

2. No

3. It means that it can be 2 hours, but it could also be less. The cooldown is not always the same.

what if i am in a small MU? is it harder to reach the objective than in a big MU ? 

Or is the objective bigger or smaller depending on the members of a regiment?

The objectives are the same, regardless of the size of your Regiment. A big Regiment doesn't automatically make things easier for you. You need those soldiers to be active and online at the right time.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#39 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:41 AM

When you say that commanders can start the objectives, does that also mean that second commanders can do that ?

Thanks

Yes.

So 10% rank points of the objective hit or 10% of enemy hit?

10% more Rank Points on your normal hits (against the enemies).

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#40 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:48 AM

But answer my questions about PP xD

• Igoreckkkk likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic