63 replies to this topic

#1 Adinushk

Adinushk

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:53 AM

Dear Citizens,

We're starting to roll out new (and old) features that have been quite requested by the community.

Multiple Aircraft Rounds

Starting Day 4,328 and until the end of Day 4,339 Aircraft Rounds will get an extra strategy layer and allow previously anonymous pilots to distinguish themselves in acts of valor.

The Aircraft Rounds beginning after day-change will be divided into 4 distinct Sectors, similar to what the Divisions are for Ground Battles. Every citizen can fight in one or more Sectors of an Aircraft Round.

You can choose at any time the Sector you are fighting in using the Sector Switcher, the same way you can Switch Divisions in Ground Battles.

sector-switcher.png

Campaign Points and Sky Hero Medal Updates

Each Sector will award 5 Campaign Points to the Winning Side. The citizens who deal the most damage in Sector Battles (for each of the involved sides) will earn the Sky Hero Medal and 8 x Gold as the Reward.

Time to put those Stingers to good use.

Stay tuned for the new things we'll be releasing next week and, as always, we're keen to hear your feedback!

#2 Iroh89

Iroh89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 08:16 AM

dziwen

• Zordacz likes this

#3 Barsyaka

Barsyaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationRussia, Saint-Petersburg

Posted 27 September 2019 - 09:45 AM

new (and old) features that have been quite requested by the community

It seems mentioned community players yet to be found. Im not sure if they are sane if they do exist.

• ivan grisotti likes this

#4 jontexd

jontexd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 09:57 AM

A very welcome update that will make it possible for people without BP to compete for some gold. Ruined it a bit with the 4x DMG boosters in the pay2win packs though. Would be nice if you could get some boosters for air in weekly or choose between ground and air in existing rewards.

Thanks for this! Now add epic-air in sectors please :D

• menon111 and Misho like this

#5 ImagoDelNero

ImagoDelNero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:07 AM

Terrible innovation.

Edited by ImagoDelNero, 27 September 2019 - 10:07 AM.

#6 nimnul

nimnul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:07 AM

I haven't requested this

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

#7 Alextreme

Alextreme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:14 AM

you need to make it clear in which Sectors the player is shooting

нужно сделать, чтобы видно было в каком секторе стреляет игрок

#8 Domago

Domago

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:49 AM

why you deleted my post?

this is crap, delete or not my post....

#9 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:57 AM

I like it.

Consider implement Epic also in air. And Aviation Skill in order to make a separation between Air and Ground players.

And of course remove IK and MP and add many more exp-levels to go from D1 --> D2 --> D3 --> D4 so that new accounts can play this game and actually contribute with something also if they choose ground.

And replace Patriot Medals and CC from Patriot medals with a daily campaign chosen by the major Alliances in the game and give the Patriot CC in that campaign instead. Call it Loyalty Points, fight in the campaing where your Alliance need you and you will get Loyalto Points and be rewarded in Gold or CC. Fight in other campaign at your own risk.

Well yeah, while at it, remove all gold rewards from BH and SH give gold / CC reward to those who fight where their alliance want them to fight instead, . It would decrease the amount of pointless farming and increase the social aspect of the game and attract more players.

We need big fights that mean something again, like Hello Kitty and Lion King, rather than farming where we don't want others, not even our friends, to fight in the same pointless battle as you do.

Yes.. and add the possibilty to 'lock' your account to one alliance so that it can't fight for the other side. Now my lunch is finished..!

• CatBea, menon111 and RATAJKOWSKl like this

#10 Dmitry Odinets

Dmitry Odinets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:22 AM

Well, there probably is a way to do something worse in eRep then you guys have done (and I'm eagerly awaiting for promised news next week), but I feel like there is nothing more disgusting then this, hm, innovation. Time to quit.

#11 Persian Shaman

Persian Shaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 12:00 PM

The new Air change is awesome!!!

#12 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 27 September 2019 - 12:56 PM

Where is the info for the packs?

screenshot-414.png

#13 zzzingo

zzzingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:29 PM

I like this change actually. Makes air a bit more interesting, and also allows less strong pilots to get SHs.

Biggest issue right now is that you cant tell where other pilots are flying without looking at the statistics. Should be pretty easy to fix.

Maybe 3 or 2 sectors are enough though. I really hope this becomes permanent after this test.

• Misho likes this

#14 Bagzi II

Bagzi II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:40 PM

For sure I haven't requested this

#15 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:56 PM

Hello, where are:

Q6/Q7 Houses?

Q2/Q3/Q4/Q5/Q6/Q7 Aircraft?

Perception training?

Cities + Mayors Update?

Literally hundreds of millions of not billions of currency LOCKED in cities and UNABLE to be used.

How long has this been? 3 years? 4 years? What the hell is happening?

• ronnyJnrJnr, odan, Dmitry Odinets and 3 others like this

#16 B2rS

B2rS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:08 PM

Air damage had already fallen to near-ground profit, which was more evenly balanced without true patriot in air..
Now the difference in favor of the terrestrial has been absurd. And Packs with stingers? Very unnecessary.
120k to the same 30 golds when before it was 60k. Terrible. You could return to normal air battles even before these 10 days. Oh, and the 15 euros for blietzkrieg becomes unnecessary with this bad change.

#17 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:37 PM

I did not like, I found the divisions very confusing, because it is not known in which division the other fight. And now the air battle packs are worth more than all the investment we've made over the years in patent packs.

#18 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:57 PM

I still think Air rounds should buff/support Ground fighters...

...after all in real life that is mostly all they do.

#19 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:06 AM

Hello, where are:

Q6/Q7 Houses?

Q2/Q3/Q4/Q5/Q6/Q7 Aircraft?

Perception training?

Cities + Mayors Update?

Literally hundreds of millions of not billions of currency LOCKED in cities and UNABLE to be used.

How long has this been? 3 years? 4 years? What the hell is happening?

I think the same.

I think the same

#20 ivan grisotti

ivan grisotti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:07 AM

Air damage had already fallen to near-ground profit, which was more evenly balanced without true patriot in air..
Now the difference in favor of the terrestrial has been absurd. And Packs with stingers? Very unnecessary.
120k to the same 30 golds when before it was 60k. Terrible. You could return to normal air battles even before these 10 days. Oh, and the 15 euros for blietzkrieg becomes unnecessary with this bad change.

And the money invested by us was thrown away with this update.

And the money invested by us was thrown away with this update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users