•     

Photo

Add Caribbean Countries(Cuba, Jamaica, Dominican...)

add country cuba jamaica caribbean do it now dominican republic

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll

Do you want Caribbean countries in eRepublik?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

so you are 100% british?

I'm half British, half Jamaican so I'm fine.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#42 Sekula Vasiljevic

Sekula Vasiljevic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:27 AM

Well Montenegro is already independent and Kosovo was voted as part of Serbia. Wales and Scotland wont happen unless they vote for independence in RL. Trakia and Tessalia will never happen, Vojvodina is more likely to be independent thou :P :D

Also Vojvodina isn"t indenpedent and more likely never be indenpedent!!.Maybe Aegean Macedonia will be indenpedent someday with South Macedonia(FYRM)!!!.

Sekula Vasiljevic   

#43 Luke Braferd

Luke Braferd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationClassified Information

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:01 AM

Signed.
haha! my time to completely PTO countries will come.  

With thrill and risk, I sharpen my nerves. I'm someone who would bet even under the worst circumstances. just remember life is not a game    
Meet me In game
---->Luke

ibnjUuEF3P9rg1.gif

#44 Callumh123

Callumh123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

Waste of a thread, unless any Caribbean country can conjure up a reasonable amount of native people they will just be highly susceptible to PTO and a play thing to the North and South American countries.

Tim_Holtz: "ill rename it the White Pride Party"

#45 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

Waste of a thread, unless any Caribbean country can conjure up a reasonable amount of native people they will just be highly susceptible to PTO and a play thing to the North and South American countries.

Waste of a thread? How will the admins know how many people want these countries? Add country discussions are not allowed in-game so we have to let our voice be heard somewhere, I can't see how this is a waste of a thread.

#46 Callumh123

Callumh123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

Waste of a thread? How will the admins know how many people want these countries? Add country discussions are not allowed in-game so we have to let our voice be heard somewhere, I can't see how this is a waste of a thread.

It's a waste of a thread when there is absolutely no chance of this happening. Admins will consider adding countries with an active player base and usually 100 citizens. These communities generally have to be around for a bit as well. What's the point of adding a country with minimal active citizens? All it would be is a juicy piece of meat to North and South American countries. Or a play thing for a European country to PTO. Look at the Middle East for example. Ridden in PTO's and constant wipes. That's because the player base was not big enough to put up a fight.

#47 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

It's a waste of a thread when there is absolutely no chance of this happening. Admins will consider adding countries with an active player base and usually 100 citizens. These communities generally have to be around for a bit as well. What's the point of adding a country with minimal active citizens? All it would be is a juicy piece of meat to North and South American countries. Or a play thing for a European country to PTO. Look at the Middle East for example. Ridden in PTO's and constant wipes. That's because the player base was not big enough to put up a fight.

When I talked to the admins, the first thing they said to me about the criteria for adding new countries is that they will look at "players' interest in the country". Based on the threads on these forums(the only way we can judge who's interested) this thread has far more interested people compared to most of the other add country threads. How can there be no chance of these countries being added when Caribbean countries have more interest then the other countries being asked for? What you are suggesting is that no countries will be added.

Edited by CheetahCurtis, 17 August 2013 - 02:42 PM.

• Rhombus McGeometry likes this

#48 Callumh123

Callumh123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

When I talked to the admins, the first thing they said to me about the criteria for adding new countries is that they will look at "players' interest in the country". Based on the threads on these forums(the only way we can judge who's interested) this thread has far more interested people compared to most of the other add country threads. How can there be no chance of these countries being added when Caribbean countries have more interest then the other countries being asked for? What you are suggesting is that no countries will be added.

Before asking for a country to be added, should already have a list of native players as well as players from other countries that have expressed an interest in joining the country if it were added. It is pointless making threads like this without doing your own due diligence. 

• Gucio likes this

#49 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

Before asking for a country to be added, should already have a list of native players as well as players from other countries that have expressed an interest in joining the country if it were added. It is pointless making threads like this without doing your own due diligence. 

Suggest to me how I find native and foreign players with an interest in these countries, without a thread or in-game article.

#50 Callumh123

Callumh123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

It's the premise of the title that I find pointless. I am all for the admin adding new nations I think it is great, if you phrased it differently you could have a starting hub to begin an organisation to get your own country. When you get a group of players together you could of easily recruit and get to the point where the admins would take your group seriously. All this is, is to add a country with a large chance of it being pillaged by the big nations. 

#51 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

It's the premise of the title that I find pointless. I am all for the admin adding new nations I think it is great, if you phrased it differently you could have a starting hub to begin an organisation to get your own country. When you get a group of players together you could of easily recruit and get to the point where the admins would take your group seriously. All this is, is to add a country with a large chance of it being pillaged by the big nations. 

So this is a waste of a thread because the title is phrased wrong?

You also haven't replied to my last post and suggested a way to find the native and foreign players without a thread or in-game article.

#52 fayola

fayola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

Add Trinidad and Tobago!!!

#53 Callumh123

Callumh123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

So this is a waste of a thread because the title is phrased wrong?

You also haven't replied to my last post and suggested a way to find the native and foreign players without a thread or in-game article.

I did actually.

#54 Weapon Frayer

Weapon Frayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

If Cuba or Panama gets added, I'll get citizenship for 1 of them (although I'm USA citizen).

#55 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

If Cuba or Panama gets added, I'll get citizenship for 1 of them (although I'm USA citizen).

Which one would you prefer?

#56 AntonisTheGreek

AntonisTheGreek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

let"s stop this arguing.Why not Jamaica,or Kosovo?.

Kosovo exists as core region of Serbia

#57 Yakumo Chen

Yakumo Chen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCongo, Democratic Republic of

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

Voted No

R.I.P

The Great Poglavnik Ante Pavelic (14 July 1889 - 28 December 1959)

#58 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Voted No

Do you have any reason or do you just hate the countries?

Please don't vote no without saying what's wrong guys...

#59 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

Do you have any reason or do you just hate the countries?

Please don't vote no without saying what's wrong guys...

No

Only TO-ers voted yes because they need other countries to TO

Caribbean coutries arent ready to be added,thats fact.

Lol Cuba especially a good joke there is hardly internet very slow....

#60 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

No

Only TO-ers voted yes because they need other countries to TO

Caribbean coutries arent ready to be added,thats fact.

Lol Cuba especially a good joke there is hardly internet very slow....

1. Many of the people who voted yes have spoken to me, and I can obviously see they haven't PTOed a country before.

2. What? Not ready? Is there some sort of complicated programming the developers must do which means they can't add the Caribbean countries?

3. You don't need fast internet to play this game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: add country, cuba, jamaica, caribbean, do it now, dominican republic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users