•     

Photo

Increased Number Of Organizations In The New Countries

organizations New Countries Armenia Cuba Gerogia Nigeria Economy Monetary Market finances

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Poncho Warrior

Poncho Warrior

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:42 AM

SXhSdK8.png

I am the Minister of Economy of Nigeria today.

Most other countries in the game has numerous organizations. This gives them a considerable advantage to organize your finances and play in the Monetary Market.

I take this opportunity to say that I think just that the countries of Armenia, Cuba, Gerogia and Nigeria may have a greater number of organizations, 

A single organization leaves us at a disadvantage over other countries. Hopefully soon they will give us a greater number of this class of accounts.

Thank you for your attention.

• The Mike likes this

#2 nkrsystem

nkrsystem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:24 AM

You are complain about organizations, they were removed from the game 4 years ago.

And until now for what I know 4 years past and still there is the same bug, when an org want to buy gold in the monetary market they can buy alot,we normally users have a 10 gold limit an org supposedly has a limit of 50 golds per day,that´s not fair because this is one of the reason that monetary market is constantly unstable.

When I started to play this game, I could not create any org,I not complain about this because I don´t have one, I worked hard to make my game well developed,but  the best and fair option are plato to give only 1to5 org for each country.

Because of some players with many orgs and access to country orgs they stayed "rich" without too many hard work.

This is only one personal opinion if plato want to "fix" the game what is almost impossible but if he want to try some day to do something before the game lose 99% of the players,  he can start to be a little more fair with some options that the game have or had in the past, orgs in one of them.

Best Regards. 

Edited by nkrsystem, 22 October 2014 - 11:18 PM.

#3 The Mike

The Mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

In December 2010 it was announced that organizations will seize to exist, but the ones labelled as "national". The CPs were given the opportunity to provide a list of organizations - all other organizations accounts were disabled. Some CPs gave a list of 5-10 orgs, others - 20-30 and a few provided of list of 50-200 orgs.

Back then none of the recently added four countries existed, so it makes sense that they are provided with more than one national organization.

#4 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

The fairest option would be to give every country a fixed amount of Orgs, like 10 to 50

and take away all Orgs that exceed this number. (with enough time to choose and empty them).

Another possibity is to give a number of Orgs based on the population of the country, once every year.

Like 5 + 1 per 100 citizens.

Also the limits to trade currencies should be lowered to like 10 Gold per day for each Org.

Edited by Marcel the Great, 22 October 2014 - 02:48 PM.

#5 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:32 AM

Admins ruined this game with the elimination of organizations.  This was a major part of the political and economic system in erepublik.  Furthermore, when they destroyed the contract system, that just further doomed this shitty game!

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#6 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:41 PM

This guy is obviously trolling.  Nigeria twice.

#7 CharlieArg

CharlieArg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:39 AM

we need more organisations! we can't have a newspaper for MOD or for MOFa each time when government changes, it change too. so we can't inform our citizens like other old countries have organized newspapers thanks to lots of organizations they have! it's a discrimination yes for the little new countries!

#8 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

we need more organisations! we can't have a newspaper for MOD or for MOFa each time when government changes, it change too. so we can't inform our citizens like other old countries have organized newspapers thanks to lots of organizations they have! it's a discrimination yes for the little new countries!

You think admins care about the new countries?  They allowed them to be PTOed.  They said they would only give CS to actual people of that nationality, and then right before they raffled off CS to random people...  The admins dont care,  they just maintaining this game until is dies off.

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#9 Poncho Warrior

Poncho Warrior

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:15 PM

I wish I had an answer from an administrator. I hope this forum does not work as a simple file complaints.

Claremente is unfavorable to the economy and the organization of a country to have a single organization, knowing that other countries may have about 20.

#10 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:55 AM

Or they could just bring back organizations for everyone. 

• Internetus Internetian likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#11 wschwabe

wschwabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:21 AM

5 Orgs for every Country, and a maximum of 1000 Gold + 100 Gold per Region to hold in each Org. Also give the national Orgs the opportunity to hold 1 factory + 1 factory per 100 citizen and a storage of 100k space.

This would be a fair solution for national Orgs.

The next Thing is the call about MU-Orgs. Here my solution for this, Every MU will get one MU-Org this MU-Org can only deal with Money and goods, not Gold and gets no factories. They have also a 100k storage like a national Org. All commanders and captains have access to it and the CO´s come from there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: organizations, New Countries, Armenia, Cuba, Gerogia, Nigeria, Economy, Monetary Market, finances

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users