I was reading about the V2 "Rising" Battlefield in the eRepublik Wiki, where the strategy was very important, and I got the following suggestion:
- Bring back the V2 Battlefield to the game. It's not needed to create units to cross the rivers because the bridges are already enough.
- But, in thiis case, the hex tile to fight will be based in the current V3 "War Wall" Batllefield.
- The battle in that tile will have a length of a single round (1 hour and 30 minutes overall) and the winner in that battle (under the same V3 rules) will obtain the possesion of the tile and the general iniciative in the campaign (guided by the V3 Rules).
- The decision about which tile(s) will be attacked and when, will be taken by the country president or his MoD.
- It can have simultaneous battles in multiples tiles. In this case, the battle that finish in last place will determinate who's obtain the general iniciative in the campaign.
- The main objective in the campaign to the attackers will be to take the capital city. To the defendants, the main objective will be to take a predeterminated HQ of the attacking forces in the map. In both cases, it must exist a continuous and uninterrupted line between the two points (HQ-Capital or Capital-HQ) to achieve the victory.
- The turn to choose tiles will be 12 hours max. After this, you lose that turn
- The tiles to choose must be adjacent with one you already have.
- Only it will have battle in already occupied tiles, empty tiles will be just taken by one force or the another.
Edited by Demonaire, 26 October 2013 - 12:53 AM.