• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Masson028

Masson028

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

Hey whats up guys, hope youre having fun in erepublik, I need your help, my energy bar is stuck from yesterday, cant work cuz I cant refill my energy with food or candy bar, and my fight button is not working no matter that I click it doesnt fight, hope you can help me from this bug.

with honour, Pyrrhos the GREAT ! o7

Edited by Masson028, 15 January 2014 - 11:00 AM.

#2 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

Clear your Java cache. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#3 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:13 AM

Hey whats up guys, hope youre having fun in erepublik, I need your help, my energy bar is stuck from yesterday, cant work cuz I cant refill my energy with food or candy bar, and my fight button is not working no matter that I click it doesnt fight, hope you can help me from this bug.

with honour, Pyrrhos the GREAT ! o7

Hello,

First step is to clear cache and cookies from your browser, or try another one. If that stil doesn't help, send a ticket to Report a bug department.

Regards.

...always watching...

#4 Masson028

Masson028

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:15 PM

I just wanna thank you for you time that someone read my post, second I try to clear cache change browser sign in from mobile and non of them is working so the problem is still exciting, the worst is that I can't report a bug it's not opening so I can't report (you can see here how its opening: http://s17.postimg.o...efo5wxb/ere.jpg ) ...for 3 days I'm just working in my factory and training the refill button i can't click, someone please report for me or if you have any other opinion I will appreciate it.

One more time thank you very much for your time...

Salute o7 !

#5 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

I just wanna thank you for you time that someone read my post, second I try to clear cache change browser sign in from mobile and non of them is working so the problem is still exciting, the worst is that I can't report a bug it's not opening so I can't report (you can see here how its opening: http://s17.postimg.o...efo5wxb/ere.jpg ) ...for 3 days I'm just working in my factory and training the refill button i can't click, someone please report for me or if you have any other opinion I will appreciate it.

One more time thank you very much for your time...

Salute o7 !

Your issue with white contact page can be solved if you post. here http://forum.erepubl...-bug-post-here/

Regards.

...always watching...

#6 Masson028

Masson028

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

thank you very much from you elbandido, hope they will fix the problem as soon as possible, o7 !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food, energy, candy, bar, fight, romania, plato :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users