Edit Day 2,353 4:30 eRepublik time: All the rewards have been given. Thanks for your patience!
Edit Day 2,352 9:30 eRepublik time All the individual rewards have been given. National rewards will be given tomorrow at (or close to) day change. Military Unit rewards will be given later, and we'll update the situation regarding that after day change.
Edit Day 2,352 1:35 eRepublik time We have made a small change to the individual currency reward for the Top 10 of the international Henchmen Defeated leaderboard. Places 6-10 will receive 0.1 currency per Prestige Point, instead of the old 0.01 currency.
Edit Day 2,346 3:20 eRepublik time: All the issues should be solved. If you're still experiencing something strange, please send us a ticket!
Edit Day 2,346 1:50 eRepublik time: We're aware of the issue on the mission "Beat the Henchmen 4/4: Interrogation" where some players lost their progress on kills. This issue is being fixed as we speak!
Edit Day 2,345 8:30 eRepublik time: All the issues regarding Prestige Points or citizenship on leaderboards were fixed earlier today. Thanks for your support, and have fun Hunting!
Edit Day 2,345 6:30 eRepublik time: Please note that in order to get the individual Decorations, apart from defeating the Evil Bunny, you also need to finish the whole mission!
Edit Day 2,345 4:00 eRepublik time: We're aware that some of you are experiencing issues with lost Prestige Points. We're looking into this!
Edit Day 2,345 0:15 eRepublik time: Few players might have a wrong citizenship when checking the leaderboards. It occurs only for those who changed their citizenship in the last couple of days. This will be fixed in the following hours. No damage is lost.
It’s the time of the year when cute fluffy rabbits invade the media, but few know about the Evil Bunny that lurks in the New World. Once a cute fluffy rabbit himself, he is said to have eaten the first kid who tried to cuddle him and then embarked on a path of rampant crime. He is out to hunt, unless you hunt him first!
Spring Hunt begins on Day 2,345 and lasts for a week, until the end of Day 2,351. During the Hunt citizens can complete missions, and compete for rewards in different categories. Both individual and group effort count.
If you reach the final mission, you might get a chance to face the Evil Bunny, and try to defeat him with a special weapon: the Poisoned Carrot!
As a special treat, citizens will earn a Carrot every 25 kills, after defeating the Henchmen. Each Carrot can be used to restore 50 Energy. The Carrots will appear on the frontpage, and can be collected easily.
Please note that:
- Carrots will expire at the end of Day 2,358
- One click of the “Collect” button will collect all the Carrots. The other rewards of the Weekly Challenge will be collected separately, as always.
- In order to access the final mission, all the other missions have to be completed
- Weekly Leaderboards will feature a special “Henchmen Defeated” leaderboard, which can be viewed nationally and globally
Countries with the biggest number of players in the top 100 of the international Henchmen Defeated leaderboard will receive:
- 1st place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days in all battles
- 2nd place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking
- 3rd place: + 0.5 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking
Please note that if many countries will have the same amount of players in top 100, they share the position. For example, it’s possible that both Finland and Sweden end up on 1st place with 6 citizens in top 100, Denmark and Germany on 2nd place with 5 citizens and Norway on 3rd place with 4 citizens.
Military Unit rewards
Military Units with the biggest number of players in the top 100 of the national Henchmen Defeated leaderboard will receive:
- 1st place: Each member will receive 40% of the Carrots the specific member earned during the Spring Hunt
- 2nd place: Each member will receive 30% of the Carrots the specific member earned during the Spring Hunt
- 3rd place: Each member will receive 20% of the Carrots the specific member earned during the Spring Hunt
For example, if a Danish Military Unit ended up having the 3rd most members in the Danish top 100 of Henchmen Defeated leaderboard, and a Danish player of that Military Unit earned 400 Carrots during the event, he will win an extra prize of 80 Carrots.
Please note that many Military Units can end up on 1st, 2nd or 3rd places, just like in the National rewards example above.
Please note also that if you want to contribute on the potential rewards your Military Unit members earn, your citizenship must match with the location of your Military Unit! For example, if you have a Swedish citizenship, but you’re in a German Military Unit, your effort won’t count. For more information, check out the previous post, published on Day 2,341.
- Top Hunter: Be one of the first 100 citizens (globally) who defeated the Evil Bunny, and finished the final mission
- Hunter: Defeat the Evil Bunny and complete the final mission before the end of Spring Hunt
- Henchmen Exterminator: Ranked 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the national Henchmen Defeated leaderboard (meaning 3 Decorations are given per country)
Top 10 of the international Henchmen Defeated leaderboard will receive currency based on their performance during the Spring Hunt:
- 1st place: 1 currency for each Prestige Point
- 2nd place: 0.5 currency for each Prestige Point
- Places 3-5: 0.25 currency for each Prestige Point
- Places 6-10:
0.01 currency 0.1 currency for each Prestige Point
Weekly Challenge rewards
As in any other week, there’s a Weekly Challenge with individual rewards. You can check the rewards of your Division here.
Please note that:
- The rewards will be given starting Day 2,352. Stay tuned for updates, we can’t promise that everything will be added immediately after the Spring Hunt is over.
Q: My citizenship doesn’t match with the country of my Military Unit. What will happen?
A: Your effort won’t count for your Military Unit, but you’re still eligible for the rewards other members gain. Even if you end up in Top 100 of your country, your effort only counts for the country, not the Military Unit.
Q: I’m in Division 1, am I supposed to fight with the big guys?
A: Apart from the rewards of the Weekly Challenge, the leaderboards are common for all Divisions, as it’s based on hits, not damage.
Q: If I’m amongst the first 100 citizens who defeated the Evil Bunny, will I get both Top Hunter and Hunter Decorations?
A: No, the Decorations are excluding each other so you can’t win both.
Q: What happens if I change my Military Unit or Citizenship during the tournament?
A: Simply put, nothing. You can change both, but it won't have any kind of effect on the event.