60 replies to this topic

#41 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

And to think that I was actually upset that most brazilian MUs got screwed out of the tournament due to the silly citizenship rule and a lack of congress, which would detract from the whole gaming experience... :lol:

#42 Era Alper

Era Alper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

10000 pp (means around 200 usd spend on energy bars or loss of your energy bar stock) for a decoration on your profile that nobody even care, this is ridiculous. These weekly tournaments are supposed to add some fun to the game but with such unrealistic targets with no return it became meaningless.

Guys you really have to learn a lot about marketing and maths. 

#43 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

For me is crazy 10k pp for the carots and the final price? Bored!

Make 200 gold or 300 bar but training center and rockets? oO

I like mission based on the strengh or honest where a d1 too can enjoy but that mission is only for goldbuyer and d4 :I

7251613-1.png

#44 kszonek1380

kszonek1380

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

My food fights (with bazooka during the event) are already 80-160 clicks. Also, the event lasts for 7 days so I don't think clicking is the problem for anyone. People were excited when their energy refill was something like 100 per 6 minutes. That was a lot of clicking! :)

Well, with bazookas it is not 6000, but 11000 clicks, can't really compare it to 160 of FF. With 100hp/6m it really was exciting, new thing and something was going on. Right now, it gets boring, it took me 1h to do all the missions up to "get a carrot" and I was 2kpp of 10kpp. I was bored. Nothing to happen, just boring clicking ahead of me. I don't believe you find it exciting to do do 8800 more mouse clicks in 6 days (~1500 daily) just to get a decoration. I wont even mention buying 80000hp (400 dualEB = 1092g).

I am afraid you guys did not think it through and what is even worse, you will not admit it.

• The DarkKnight and Dibex like this

#45 Sarrena

Sarrena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

sextuple_facepalm.png

Worst tournament in the history of erep.

• Cleptom likes this

#46 boris020

boris020

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:02 PM

Do you get decoration for Henchmen defeated on national sector if you dont complete last 2 missions? (The 10 000pp one(which is impossible to finish with low level,so thanks) and ofc the very last one)

Edited by boris020, 24 April 2014 - 08:02 PM.

• freeek likes this

#47 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

Well, with bazookas it is not 6000, but 11000 clicks, can't really compare it to 160 of FF. With 100hp/6m it really was exciting, new thing and something was going on. Right now, it gets boring, it took me 1h to do all the missions up to "get a carrot" and I was 2kpp of 10kpp. I was bored. Nothing to happen, just boring clicking ahead of me. I don't believe you find it exciting to do do 8800 more mouse clicks in 6 days (~1500 daily) just to get a decoration. I wont even mention buying 80000hp (400 dualEB = 1092g).

I am afraid you guys did not think it through and what is even worse, you will not admit it.

Thanks for the feedback, it's very important for the future!

Do you get decoration for Henchmen defeated on national sector if you dont complete last 2 missions? (The 10 000pp one(which is impossible to finish with low level,so thanks) and ofc the very last one)

Yes, you can get the Decoration even if you didn't finish the missions.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#48 Valu45

Valu45

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:11 PM

This spring event is for the heavy wallets indeed (in game and outside alike)!

Economic expenses for 10 000 pp:

FOOD: 10 000 prestige points = 10 000 food fights = 100 000 energy/food consumed    = 3 000 cc               -------> calculated at 0.03/hp (0.3 cc for 1 ff)
Weapons: Q7: 10 000 prestige points = 1000 weapons                                              = 10 000-15 000 cc   -------> price range 10-15 cc / 1 Q7 (10 uses/weapon)

Total: 13 000 - 18 000 cc 

Subtract: quantity of stockpiled energy bars. (only at the rate of 0.3/ food fight, the weapon expenses remain the same)
Add: Quantity of energy bars needed in order to finish. ( subtract the cost of food it replaces and add it's cost)

#49 Imoenbg1

Imoenbg1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

Are the Henchman Exterminator rewards per division or per country???

If I finish in top 3 in my division - will I get it? Or do I need to be in overall country standings?

#50 seeker1

seeker1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

I have the poisoned carrot and have met the super bunny.  But each time I click to try defeating it, I get a message saying I must use the poisoned carrot. 

I have it, what do I have to do to use it?

#51 Kissifrot

Kissifrot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

Just change the weapon your are using, the poisoned carrot should be available.

#52 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

Are the Henchman Exterminator rewards per division or per country???

If I finish in top 3 in my division - will I get it? Or do I need to be in overall country standings?

You need to finish on top3 of the overall standings. Divisions are all together in this event, as it's about hits, not damage.

I have the poisoned carrot and have met the super bunny.  But each time I click to try defeating it, I get a message saying I must use the poisoned carrot. 

I have it, what do I have to do to use it?

Just press the button to change your weapon and it should appear!

-Benjamin Franklin

#53 Csanat

Csanat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:10 PM

Does the reward for the MU apply for all divisions separately  or overall?

So do we have to check the country overall Henchmen Defeated to know who can finish in top100 or for example div4 players from the MU has to be in the div4 top100 to make the MU in top3?

#54 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

Does the reward for the MU apply for all divisions separately  or overall?

So do we have to check the country overall Henchmen Defeated to know who can finish in top100 or for example div4 players from the MU has to be in the div4 top100 to make the MU in top3?

You have to check the overall standings of your country.

Basically this event doesn't include anything division based at all. The only thing is Weekly Challenge, where the rewards are a bit different.

-Benjamin Franklin

#55 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

I'll give an update about the rewards soon. For now, good news for the international Henchmen Defeated leaderboard places 6-10. You were originally supposed to get 0.01 currency per Prestige Point, but we raised this to 0.1 currency. :)

-Benjamin Franklin

#56 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:16 PM

A brief status update:
- the individual rewards are given

- the country rewards will be given tomorrow at day change

- the military unit rewards are given the last, stay tuned for updates on this!

-Benjamin Franklin

#57 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

And for those who care...

10246796_10152535749213322_8354138342899

(if i shouldn't have placed this image here, tell me and i'll remove it, or you guys can do it yourself)

• Petsku likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#58 NLSP

NLSP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:53 AM

A brief status update:
- the individual rewards are given

- the country rewards will be given tomorrow at day change

- the military unit rewards are given the last, stay tuned for updates on this!

So we receive some carrots, only to have them expire then 3-4 days later?

Is this a deliberate move of the admins or is the expiration date going to be changed so people can actually use them for their benefit?

#59 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

All the national rewards were added at day change; the Determination Bonus will be active when a battle starts (won't affect the battles already running).

The Military Unit rewards will be added in the following minutes.

So we receive some carrots, only to have them expire then 3-4 days later?

Is this a deliberate move of the admins or is the expiration date going to be changed so people can actually use them for their benefit?

The expiration date won't change, so you'll have until the end of the Weekly Challenge (Tuesday morning for Europeans) to use them.

-Benjamin Franklin

#60 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

The issue with the Military Unit rewards (carrots) was fixed, and everything has been added accordingly.

Thanks for your patience!

-Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users