• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#21 Zerofield von Wandalz

Zerofield von Wandalz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

You can lower the food and weapon costs by picking up FF medals. The progress in TP medal for the demage and the progress in SS medal for the bonus strenght in covers some, but you are still in the red. Also, you need to burn additional energy bars, as the carrots do not really cover anything.

And then when you accomplished the base missions anyway, comes the one with the poisonous carrot. 10K PP is clearly not for for non-premium users, but actually nobody has a shot, who does not burn bars prime time.

I made it until the last misson, if I could, I would go back to the point when i started it and would choose not to participate solely based on the fact, that the run produced minus in my account while at the same time I am virtually unable to finish the mission. 

• freeek likes this

#22 Obersoldat

Obersoldat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:14 PM

Made 1000 kills with bazookas. No cost for my account. Plato this is the stupidest MU tournament. Conditions are stupid, rewards are stupid. Don't think I'll buy gold for this s**t.

#23 Lorgroth

Lorgroth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

I need a rocket factory...

No way i'm spending gold on that, or any other resources for that matter

#24 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:38 PM

Question.

I am in a RO Military Unit. I had RO Citizenship at 23:55 (before Daychange).

What happens if i change Citizenship again?

Will my efforts count for my Militaty Unit ?

You can change your MU or citizenship during the event and it won't affect anything in any way.

What does the Poisoned Carrot do? What's the point of it, is it worth it?

With the Poisoned Carrot you can defeat the Evil Bunny, which appears on the final mission.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback. It's heard, trust me!

PS. Check out the Decorations! What do you think?

10268519_10152518294223322_4587117694434

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#25 Lorgroth

Lorgroth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

PS. Check out the Decorations! What do you think?

10268519_10152518294223322_4587117694434

Not worth the amount of money that is needed to get them

#26 marko_reaper

marko_reaper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

I spend on average 10-20euros on  online games

And i was saving it for this event.. but

this month my money goes to ... world of tanks

Tho Plato i didnt forget you , here is something for you ..

evil-plotting-bunny.jpg

#27 Vlad Dracul II

Vlad Dracul II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

Empty your wallets ladies and gents...its easter..the eRepublik team needs an easter bonus :)

#28 kszonek1380

kszonek1380

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

10.000 PP with average 2 hits per kill is 5000 enemies to the ground. 10.000 PP is 1000 Energy Bars.

To kill 5000 enemies with 1000 EB you need to click your mouse 6000 times. Petsku: please click your mouse 60 times, right now, with average 2 seconds delay each. I am serious, put your cursor on a side and start clicking... Now imagine it is only 1% of what you expect me to do. Do I need to continue? Petsku, any comment?

• Zordacz and Shiina Sayane like this

#29 Velja Kralj

Velja Kralj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

So basically, you took from us regular energy bars that we always get on weekly tournament and gave us twice as many carrots which give us only 50 energy and have time limit. Well thats lame. :(

• Mr. Indigo likes this

#30 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:10 PM

I have to use up Rockets in storage in order to build a Rocket to complete the mission?

The Rockets I have in storage don't produce the same damage as the one I would produce by hand... can't finish this mission, or have any use for the Rocket factory...

#31 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

10.000 PP with average 2 hits per kill is 5000 enemies to the ground. 10.000 PP is 1000 Energy Bars.

To kill 5000 enemies with 1000 EB you need to click your mouse 6000 times. Petsku: please click your mouse 60 times, right now, with average 2 seconds delay each. I am serious, put your cursor on a side and start clicking... Now imagine it is only 1% of what you expect me to do. Do I need to continue? Petsku, any comment?

Valid concerns.

#32 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:00 PM

A carpal tunnel epidemic coming for MCs.

#33 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

A carpal tunnel epidemic coming for MCs.

Its surely worth for that cool bunny thing on your profile and for +200 house for 2 week.....

1000 EBs for a decoration and for few day extra health house...

It should be very least permanent one.....

#34 Jim Gremlin

Jim Gremlin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:21 PM

really....no imagination, no creativity...and above all, now you send us a poll in order to discuss the possibility of a new server???....guys honestly, you are turning the game into something very boring and expensive. This tournament is way too expensive.

• Sousa Tibero likes this

#35 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:24 PM

really....no imagination, no creativity...and above all, now you send us a poll in order to discuss the possibility of a new server???....guys honestly, you are turning the game into something very boring and expensive. This tournament is way too expensive.

Yes I think in every 1-2 year new server will be opened.

Also we will fight for decorations and 2 EBs and +200 health house for 10 days/costing about 500-1.5 K EBs / event

Sadly I dont see much future.

#36 Emergy Maxfell

Emergy Maxfell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

10K PP?

Surely you jest.

#37 Kemal Ergenekon

Kemal Ergenekon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Locationhttp://inciswf.com/1304375737.swf

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

WONDERFUL CONTEST PLEASE DO MORE LIKE THESE <3 <3 <3

ALSO PLEASE SPLIT THE SERVER INTO NOT TWO BUT TEN DIFFERENT SERVERS!!

THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK :D

• Shiina Sayane likes this

#38 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

I wonder if there is anybody in the erep team that actually does do the math on effects of missions before they are implemented. It seems it are just random awards that are given without overlooking the wjole picture. No matter the intention; Give us pleasure at one side until get as much money the implementation doesn't fit. It can't be that hard to calculate so my estimate is no one does. Which is sad as events like this could (should) boost activity and help fix the economy as well.

• Sousa Tibero likes this

#39 Gobba

Gobba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:58 AM

beside the fact, that this 2nd last mission is, for the first time ever, a mission really hard to get, will there be an overview of the first top hunter globally? Next time, i propose, give the players more ebs with the weekly rewards. At least it made everyone fight hard ;)

#40 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:06 AM

Guys, some players have an issue with one of the missions (Beat the Henchmen 4/4: Interrogation), causing their kills to reset. We're aware of the issue and it's being fixed as we speak.

My food fights (with bazooka during the event) are already 80-160 clicks. Also, the event lasts for 7 days so I don't think clicking is the problem for anyone. People were excited when their energy refill was something like 100 per 6 minutes. That was a lot of clicking! :)

I have to use up Rockets in storage in order to build a Rocket to complete the mission?

The Rockets I have in storage don't produce the same damage as the one I would produce by hand... can't finish this mission, or have any use for the Rocket factory...

Sadly yes, there's no way around this. :(

beside the fact, that this 2nd last mission is, for the first time ever, a mission really hard to get, will there be an overview of the first top hunter globally? Next time, i propose, give the players more ebs with the weekly rewards. At least it made everyone fight hard ;)

That's a good idea, I think all Top Hunters deserve some glory!

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users