#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

Hey guys!

As you probably know, eRepublik will be getting a new Battle Page soon! Many of you saw the Teaser and now we're here to answer some of the questions and concerns brought to our attention.

Video Interview: New Battle Page of eRepublik

Early access will be given today to the "winners" of the Battle Page Challenge. You can expect to see some hands-on reports in the articles soon!

If you have questions, comments or feedback, we're all ears! Have an amazing week, Citizens! :)

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 sakinbengeldim

sakinbengeldim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

Pirinç xdxd

• DaddyCooL88 likes this

#3 CFovetS

CFovetS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

Could you have picked a worse room to record audio in? damn

#4 Ar Ge

Ar Ge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTurkey,Izmir

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

:o

My profil in game : Ar Ge

#5 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:07 PM

In order to get enough points to achieve the early access to the new battle page, I downgraded all my training grounds from Q4 to Q1 and bought energy bars. I did it only because I expected a training upgrade promotion during the same week. Earlier those promotions had been occurring regularly at the beginning of each month. Now it's 10th and still nothing. When can I expect one? I've already lost 500 points of strength.

#6 Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

In order to get enough points to achieve the early access to the new battle page, I downgraded all my training grounds from Q4 to Q1 and bought energy bars. I did it only because I expected a training upgrade promotion during the same week. Earlier those promotions had been occurring regularly at the beginning of each month. Now it's 10th and still nothing. When can I expect one? I've already lost 500 points of strength.

It will be on July

#7 AAladin

AAladin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

give me access to it:)

and fix the economy :)

#8 calinovb

calinovb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:16 PM

It will be on July

July ?

I would put them online in December, if I were Pluto:)

• Twoo likes this

#9 CornelB

CornelB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

Worst decision EVER.

Never EVER EVER downgrade Training Grounds. EVER.

• Bogi, plasticola, I-Bleed-Blue-93 and 2 others like this

#10 Gyurak

Gyurak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

Still don't have access..

neki.cudan.momak

#11 Yamisuke

Yamisuke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUnmei no itaru bashou

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

Dear citizen,

Thanks for letting us know about your issue. Please file a complaint to this citizen and he'll solve your issue.

Thank you for understanding,

eRefaplik Team

• dr.erol likes this

ambassador.gif

#12 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

So just a cosmetic change with nothing relevant besides speed - can we get an optional stripped down version too,for even more speed and less bandwidth? Allowing people to dispose of their dmg faster helps your sales too....

#13 AAladin

AAladin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

come on baby(finn) light my fire.

by the way: FIX THE ECONOMY :)

#14 Lawrence of Arabia

Lawrence of Arabia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, Saudi Arabia

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

Is it true what I have heard that nobody from eRep team will come to the summit in Turkey???

#15 Code-Y

Code-Y

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

It looks nice ^_^

#16 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

The new page seems faster than the old one.

This is good. (maybe few users are using it :P)

210402-1.png

#17 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

No food timer since the battlefield is too wide and covers the bar on the left.

Health displayed so small is not good at all on desktop and even worse on smaller devices.

Using bombs/rockets requires and extra click and that's bad and placing it further away from the fight button is a negative too.

Hoovering over some buttons doesn't display the appropriate msg.

No clue what's on the right of the curency onthe upper bar...

Not sure if we can tell how many hits it will take to kill a target but at the very least it is harder than before and that's a significant problem and very annoying.

Checking MPPs seems to require an extra click and that's not practical really.

In RWs it's not clear if you are on the RW side or defending side anymore, in case you forget, it happens, more so since freedon fighter medals were introduced.

The flow of hits was a better way to guess what side is hitting harder, now it's all just a chaotic mess and rather annoying.

Guess that's all for now but that's after studying it for just a few minutes ,there will be more....

Edit: - the placement of the amount earned by each hit from combat orders makes it harder to notice when the payment stops, there is a considerable distance between the fight button and where the sum is displayed. Closer to the fight button would be much better.This depends a lto on screen size i guess.

Edited by realjjj, 10 June 2014 - 03:10 PM.

• Majester likes this

#18 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

it wasnt bad , but i hope this battle page will be faster or lighter and easier to load than current one, otherwise i dont recommend changing it

personally i like the display

changing weapon also much simpler, i dont need to click several time it's positive point

maybe in future winner of competition could have special avatar tank/ air unit like the past for a week/certain time it's a good prize variation, decoration are crap for me XD  

that's my feedback for now :)

#19 Twoo

Twoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:58 PM

Next time think before acting.

I was almost sure that Plato will not bring a promotion too soon because most of the people downgraded their factories, and this will, somehow, help the economy (there will be less weapons produced during this period - maybe that's why the WRM price is now 0.04 instead of 0.05).

And why would you think Plato will help you to win in two ways? It's a balance. But it is so stupid that you downgraded your TG, not your factories...

#20 SeamusX

SeamusX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

Hey guys!

As you probably know, eRepublik will be getting a new Battle Page soon! Many of you saw the Teaser and now we're here to answer some of the questions and concerns brought to our attention.

Video Interview: New Battle Page of eRepublik

Early access will be given today to the "winners" of the Battle Page Challenge. You can expect to see some hands-on reports in the articles soon!

If you have questions, comments or feedback, we're all ears! Have an amazing week, Citizens! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users