7 replies to this topic

#1 Kami Neko

Kami Neko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

Hello, "Taina I" told me post it there:

Please make new medal that will call "Division Hero", the player that make the highest influence in the Division will get it. Reward 5 gold.

Division 1,2,3 never can take "Compaing Hero" because the Divison 4 make 400 million per battle, but if there will be also "Division Hero" it can make the citizens more active in the battle between each other.

Also make new decoration, player that will get 4 "Division Hero" medals in one country will get Decoration "Nation Hero of *". The * is name of country.

Kind Regards,
player that want to help make this game better.

Edited by Kami Neko, 15 July 2014 - 07:23 PM.

#2 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

No,

It's already way too easy for citizens in D1-3 to earn Gold for a Battle Hero, when they know how.

Edited by Marcel the Great, 14 July 2014 - 09:45 AM.

• Rusto likes this

#3 Kami Neko

Kami Neko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

We talk not about gold we talk about win compaing, it is unfair when D1,D2,D3 can't win compaing because they do less DMG than D4.

#4 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:00 AM

There are a lot of Players in D1-3 that have a bigger hit than players in D4, what about them?

It's the same situation. No matter in which division you are, when you have low damage, you have to fight more often.

With this, high damage players in D1-3 would get more easy gold than they already get.

If divisions were strength-based, this would be a nice idea.

200M damage in D3 would be worth more than 300M damage in D4 for example.

Edited by Marcel the Great, 15 July 2014 - 07:00 AM.

#5 Kami Neko

Kami Neko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

There are a lot of Players in D1-3 that have a bigger hit than players in D4, what about them?

It's the same situation. No matter in which division you are, when you have low damage, you have to fight more often.

With this, high damage players in D1-3 would get more easy gold than they already get.

If divisions were strength-based, this would be a nice idea.

200M damage in D3 would be worth more than 300M damage in D4 for example.

Another time you talk about gold, we dont earn gold because to earn it we spend X10 for BH and X350 or X550 or even X800 to earn CH so how the hell we earn gold from BH medals? I never saw D1 or D2 that do more than 400 million DMG. I talk about "Division Hero" medal and "Nation Hero" decoration but not about to earn gold, 5 gold for this medal looks good for me because it for all DMG you did in the compaign for your division.

In these days players just attack for earn BH medal and after, leave it because they know that can't earn CH medal. But if there will be new medal of "Division Hero" and new decoration of "Nation Hero", it will give them more motivation to fight in one battle than in few battles.

Edited by Kami Neko, 15 July 2014 - 07:50 PM.

#6 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:00 AM

As it looks it seems like a nice new medal.

But could you point out what the differences are between a battle hero(BH) medal and a division hero(DH) medal(other than the gold they earn when getting such medal).

Both BH and DH are confined within their divisions a BH can be won in each division(D1-2-3-4) and as i understand the DH concept it is also won according to the divisions(D1-2-3-4).

Or is the difference in the fact that a DH can only be won once per campaign, while a BH can be won after each battle.

If that is so... then i have nothing else to add.

I'm not so convinced of those Nation hero decorations, after all they already gained a medal on their profile for winning Division hero.

It seems like pinning 2 badges on the chest for reaching 1 goal/getting 2 rewards for 1 achievement.

So,...

Division hero medal -> yes

Nation hero decoration -> no

For more info, look at my wikipage

#7 Majester

Majester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:47 AM

Make it an award instead of a medal. Bling and recognition with no gold.

#8 Kami Neko

Kami Neko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

As it looks it seems like a nice new medal.

But could you point out what the differences are between a battle hero(BH) medal and a division hero(DH) medal(other than the gold they earn when getting such medal).

Both BH and DH are confined within their divisions a BH can be won in each division(D1-2-3-4) and as i understand the DH concept it is also won according to the divisions(D1-2-3-4).

Or is the difference in the fact that a DH can only be won once per campaign, while a BH can be won after each battle.

If that is so... then i have nothing else to add.

I'm not so convinced of those Nation hero decorations, after all they already gained a medal on their profile for winning Division hero.

It seems like pinning 2 badges on the chest for reaching 1 goal/getting 2 rewards for 1 achievement.

So,...

Division hero medal -> yes

Nation hero decoration -> no

Yes the DH medal is like CH medal but only for yours Divison, you get it if did the biggest DMG in the compaing for your division.

About decoration, it just something nice to add. You help to Division for one country few times and get decoration for it, its like the one when you did the most DMG in your MU for the Division.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Division, Medal, decoration, battle, influence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users