• This topic is locked This topic is locked
116 replies to this topic

#61 DMV3

DMV3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:40 PM

So much fail in one update. Where did you morons go to business school?

#62 Cry of the Banshee

Cry of the Banshee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

stop proposing mutli pack and gold to buy and you will fix the economy.

oh wait... you prefer to kill your game and continue the more profit before the end.

i will continue to stop paying, your problem

#63 Wolf333a

Wolf333a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:57 PM

I dont understand the logic behind this implementation. YOU CAN"T FORCE ME TO FIGHT OR DO SOMETHING ELSE, this will not gone fix the economy, this will gone have the opposite efect of what you wrote there. If players will not gone fight we will gone have overproduction end the price will go down. If you sincerely want to fix the game put yourself in the place of players.

Edited by Wolf333a, 12 December 2014 - 03:59 PM.

#64 IncognitoX

IncognitoX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:00 PM

when you are about to shutdown the game pls inform us one week before in order to consume our candies/gold.It's obvious that end is near ...

• MaZzA, Dillan Stone, Korith and 1 other like this

#65 Koska de STRAH

Koska de STRAH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

Wanna fix the economy?

Dissolve "manager work"

Dissolve "Overtime work"

Dissolve global monetary market

Do not introduce FFM, MM, TPM 1000cc instead 5g

That`s for start

• tasos maximous likes this

#66 Dillan Stone

Dillan Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:49 PM

My biggest issue with this is that it was hidden in the Latest Updates and Forum, where most players do not check first before playing.  How many players would have NOT fought today if they had known about this?

Plato certainly never has a problem telling us with a popup that "Gold is for sale!!!" or telling us that some imaginary person has "won" a gold jackpot on the Junk Wheel.  (PS:  Names of jackpot winners or they didn't happen!)   But when it comes to "you will burn through weapons at double speed today", it's hidden where people don't look first.

That's called fraud.

• VaeV, Zordacz, NoOnexRO and 10 others like this

#67 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

My biggest issue with this is that it was hidden in the Latest Updates and Forum, where most players do not check first before playing.  How many players would have NOT fought today if they had known about this?

Plato certainly never has a problem telling us with a popup that "Gold is for sale!!!" or telling us that some imaginary person has "won" a gold jackpot on the Junk Wheel.  (PS:  Names of jackpot winners or they didn't happen!)   But when it comes to "you will burn through weapons at double speed today", it's hidden where people don't look first.

That's called fraud.

They should endorse comments in the forum as well. Almost each comment today here was pure gold but this one is diamond.

Posted Image

#68 Bulbulder cnae

Bulbulder cnae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:07 PM

As far as I can see, this is done to slow down and, at the same time, decrease the gold value of medals until the 12th of January. I will not be surprised at all if they "boost the economy" every next Friday until gold/cc shift.
Not good - bad and ugly.

#69 BokiA80

BokiA80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

I spent a lot of gold to build food factory and sell food for ridiculous price. Now I will get 2x less money. Thank you!

#70 tasos maximous

tasos maximous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:22 PM

seriously now from all the sugestions that you got you came up with this?

The first time that i saw that i thought that you were trolling us.

There are many ways to boost economy but by making this crap you are not helping.

I just think that you just picked the option that wanted less work just to say that you did something.

You should be all ashamed because some of you used to be active players and you all know how bad was this update.

On the other hand i am just Tasos so who am i to judge you...

• Hostilian, smee again and Sre8renica like this

#71 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:24 PM

you should want people to want to play more, not less

1528331-2.png

#72 tomekfaszcz

tomekfaszcz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

How about you solve the problem, rather than minimalise symptoms?

#73 Cry of the Banshee

Cry of the Banshee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:18 PM

and put back the country currencies...

#74 nkrsystem

nkrsystem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

Dear plato do you want to fix the economy its a easy solution.

1-add new template this one sucks almost 5 years with the same shit template.

2- add new buildings and new materials and use several ones to build an item not only wraws to weapons or fraws to food.

(by the way using a q7 head against a weapon is stupid put new images )

3- For last the easy solution to fix the economic module add again the old bot to (eat) the overproduction in market every 50min like the old days or put a fix price in the items.

There was alot of good tools in V1 use them again and add new tools to the game like some that is used in scripts like erep stuff++ the game is basic and ugly without new options.

There is alot of things that you can do, not this stupid updates or ideas i am a 4 years player and I will quit the game because this stupid updates, about the medals if you change the gold reward to cc you will lose players if gold rise for 1000cc each gold for example there is no motivation to win a bh 1000c for a bh for 5golds will be 200cc each is stupid and do not have any logic or motivation to play the game.

All of you are starting to be to greeds this is not good for your company just a friend opinion from an unhappy player.

For once do anything right...

Edited by nkrsystem, 12 December 2014 - 07:32 PM.

• smee again likes this

#75 Ouzsy

Ouzsy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:45 PM

how can erep staff be so idiot?

#76 Pibasog

Pibasog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:12 PM

its really bad for the new players.

will not solve nothing in 3 days.

Why not this 2 things:

more damage to rockets and more rockets per day (good for the game: this will move the Q1 to Q6 weapons market and also the Wraw ! ... bad for the game: nothing)

put +10 more energy recover / 6 minutes in 500pp also in 1000pp also in 2000pp also in 4000pp and so on... (good for the game: this will move the food market, and also de Fraw and sure the Q7 weaps ,  bad for plato:  less EB will be purchased)

#77 cyty

cyty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:45 PM

Shameful, admins, completely shameful.

You want a working Economy module, bring back the v1 module. Seems like you can't do anything right since.

And posting it ON DAY START, WITHOUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT???

I just found out now. Guess I won't be logging in again until Tuesday.

Edited by cyty, 12 December 2014 - 08:47 PM.

#78 J Seemore

J Seemore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:45 PM

It looks simple. Admins want to shut down the game, but there are too many players who invest real money here. This is the way eRepublik to die naturally. Personally I will advise everyone I know not to fight now and as we all know Military module is the main for the game. 

#79 unna343

unna343

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:59 PM

This wasn't very well thought idea. You're trying to fix economy by encouraging not consume more. Of course you can add 10x bh promotion and wish it tricks enough consumers/big spenders but in my opinion the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

#80 e-seba.arg

e-seba.arg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:49 PM

First I recommend, if you have not already done, including an economist in his team.

The problem is that the production of raw material is infinite and cheap. The resource factories are very economical compared to weapons or food. The result is an overwhelming production of raw materials. In the market, supply and demand never come to be equated, due to oversupply of raw materials available. This impoverishes the entire production chain and currency.

The logical solution would increase the cost of acquiring the factories of raw materials and lower bonuses. To achieve this there should only one type of company for each type of raw material that should be updated to produce, as the arms and food.

Q1. Cost created 10 gold. Basic Production 50.
Q2. Upgrade cost 20 gold. Basic Production 100.
Q3. Upgrade cost 30 gold. Basic Production 150.
Q4. Upgrade cost 40 gold. Basic Production 200.
Q5. Upgrade cost 50 gold. Basic Production 250.
Q6. Upgrade cost 60 gold. Basic Production 300.
Q7. Upgrade cost 70 gold. Basic Production 350.

They could be updates only until q5 level would be virtually current production volume. The numbers were just one example.

By upgrading not produce raw materials of different quality, just increase the amount, keeping the current market structure
This simple solution would solve many of the problems of economic module. You only need to consider how to make the transition to this new system, supplanting existing factories raw materials for the new. Respecting the user

Please forgive my poor English 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users