• This topic is locked This topic is locked
116 replies to this topic

#81 nuHaKoJIaga

nuHaKoJIaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:54 PM

Just remove the "no weapon" fight option. D1 players don't fight anyway, those who fight are already winning enough gold/cc to buy themselves weapons.

• superpaco and Sr Ziggs like this

#82 Djoshimir

Djoshimir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:55 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FIXING ECONOMY BY ROBBING PEOPLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Djoshimir, 12 December 2014 - 10:58 PM.

• Sre8renica likes this

#83 Ouzsy

Ouzsy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:46 AM

f99op.jpg

• Sr Ziggs likes this

#84 anonymoushooligan

anonymoushooligan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:33 AM

Well, now I finally have a reason to use up all of those useless bazookas. I'mma go get some FF & merc medals before the rewards change!
  • Hostilian likes this

#85 colour haze

colour haze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

I don't understand how can this stop the overproduction when everything in this game was made to create it. You can't make player's companies useless now like this. Since this (I sincerely hope) isn't a way for a permanent solution I suggest you give us a week or two of big energy recoveries with ALMOST unlimited tanking. Only way to drain the overproduction is by spending it and so we can have fun, and not to stop fighting at all.

Btw. If people sitting there at some table, making these decisions, still don't get it - you can't just kill player's companies worth because of something that's stacking up mostly done by limited gold offers each week. Of course economy is ruined when you can buy a company with money every now and then, constantly making monkeys of people that actually took the time to build and earn them.

And another thing, purpose of this change is only done to stop us from having profit from companies that practically already don't have any profit. It's more than obvious. Overproduction used to be solved with market bots and it worked fine. Only thing wrong was that prople got the money from stuff they produced themselves isn't it? :)
  • MaZzA, Wild Owl, smee again and 3 others like this

#86 DAMINK

DAMINK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:15 AM

Fucking stupid idea.

All i have to say on the subject.

#87 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:31 AM

"As suggested by many of us" and "based on our studies" you are complete idiots trying to joggle with concepts your brains cannot fully understand so you push all the buttons just to see what happens. Keep pushing my button and this happens. Guess what will be next?

• Teddy beer eBe likes this

Posted Image

#88 Gholden

Gholden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

As suggested by many of you, overproduction is an issue in the New World. We’ll try to tackle this problem and to get rid of some stacked inventory by introducing Boost the Economy Days!

Between today and the end of Day 2,582, all food and weapon consumption will be doubled.

For example, 10 Q1 food will give you 10 Energy instead of the normal 20. Also, a defeated enemy with 3 hits will decrease the durability of your weapon with 6, instead of the normal value of 3.

Please notice that:
- Bombs, Rockets and Bazookas ARE NOT affected by this change
- Energy Bars ARE NOT affected by this change

Dumbest idea ever.  Did you guys even think about the new players when doing this?  I barely have enough to SURVIVE ingame, and now its going to cost me DOUBLE to keep up if I want to fight.

You should have implement this agaisnt people in divisions 2,3,4 and not everyone.  Or have implemented agaisnt players that are more than X months old.

#89 D..C

D..C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:12 PM

I just have one question. Why haven't you doubled the HP recovery instead of this nonsense? I'm 100% sure such an move would have promoted weapon and food usage a lot more than your chosen option. In fact I believe it only reduces consumption now, even with the CH 10x reward, as a lot of people use bazookas of fight bare hands. 

• iPSiArt likes this

#90 Black Lethal

Black Lethal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

ADMIN ,  restart the BOT (eats everything)

• Jaroslav Kolesnik likes this

#91 tzavelasf

tzavelasf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

Please give me back:

My food

My weapons

And extend my power pack and war stash for all days that you boost economy.

tzavelasf

Edited by tzavelasf, 13 December 2014 - 02:28 PM.

#92 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:42 PM

Colour haze has a good point on overproduction.

We can't simply fix overproduction by doing this small fix.  And it'll be an extremely temporary fix as well.  Some people have suggested double energy, but that is also sort of a temporary fix, as people can just scale from it, and it has implications on the military module and medals revenue.

I would suggest fixing overproduction by creating additional sinks and uses for food and weapons.  It also adds another level of complexity as these would be third in the chain.  First we have RM to make weapons/food, and those could be used to make rockets and energy bars.  Of course those energy bars shouldn't be like regular energy bars.  You should design some way to nerf them (EB) to keep gameplay fair (limit per hour?, Increased cost after threshold (like nightshift) ).

I think the products made by these companies should be available on the open market.  Otherwise people who are interested in the economic aspect can produce and sell them, people who want a lot can just buy them.  This way people can invest in producing higher qualities.  Gold cost will require a substantial upfront investment and its reasonable for them to distribute the cost to other people, and give reason for profit.

#93 tasos maximous

tasos maximous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

For the mastermind of this great new update.

"As suggested by many of you, overproduction is an issue in the New World."

Then why the hell you made the overtime in work? Isnt that a part of the problem? What about work as manager? Why dont you set a limit in companies like you can work 20 companies and for all the others eiter you will have to pay or you simply wont be able to work them. 

We used to have work skill. Bigger work skill bigger production smaller work skill smaller production do this again. Many people said too many good things here and in articles but you did the worst thing possible, the one thing that needed less work just to say that you did something. I still wonder if the person who thought that is getting paid for giving birth in all the bad updates that you made the past few months.

Since V2 you are doing one mistake after another and you never listen the players and after that you dare to say "Based on our studies". What studies are these? The ones you make between coffee and brake for smoke?

Wake up for the first time in you life and listen to the ones that play the game because i am sure that if you dont you will soon be searching for a new job.

• NoOnexRO, Elynea, MaZzA and 3 others like this

#94 Alessandro Pucci

Alessandro Pucci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:17 PM

Totally unuseful: I think that this thing is going to do you less RL Money because if people don't fight the don't need to shop Golds/Packs.

If you wanna make this change forever one day, it's worse then pay all medals in CC, to solve overproduction you need to create more demand, so make the game more attractive for new players, not playable only for shoppers; Keep in mind that if a newbie wants to keep playing the game maybe in future It could buy some golds, maybe only 5€/$. For the game it's better that 200 players spend 1000€/$ or that 4 people spend the same amount? 

• Anomiej likes this

#95 pacifyer

pacifyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:50 PM

This ony looks after boosting Plato's pockets.

FIXING THE ECONOMY DOES NOT MEAN TO EXPELL ALL NON-VISA PLAYERS FROM THE GAME, RATHER THE OPPOSITE!

#96 DuxCom

DuxCom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:59 AM

ok... the admin tell us that the economy is bugged... so why you don't fix the economy instead rob us??

4 months from now do you repeat this rob for the same reason???

you're like Italian politicians... rob the community because you don't know how to fix the problem... :(

#97 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:09 AM

You think that it will boost economy ? you are wrong.

Today i just see less players who are on game... is it your goal? To lose players?

Your change is bad for persons who don't buy golds. They have less money, they will have more difficulties to recover their life... and in the end they will leave the game. The food is expensive, normal, now we need more... the prize will up very fast...

Do you think about new players ? they will be not able to buy anything soon.

• Black Lethal likes this

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#98 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:13 PM

So far i haven't experienced the slightest negative effect from those "Boost economy days"
Too many players running around like scared headless chickens
it's even more funny to hear players say that they don't want to loose more.

FEAR???

really???

funny thing, to be afraid of playing a game :D

• chriswen likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#99 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:09 PM

So far i haven't experienced the slightest negative effect from those "Boost economy days"
Too many players running around like scared headless chickens
it's even more funny to hear players say that they don't want to loose more.

FEAR???

really???

funny thing, to be afraid of playing a game :D

It seems you're happy to pay double all the stuff you bought.

Good for you.

• Zordacz, Hostilian, rainy sunday and 2 others like this

210402-1.png

#100 Szempy

Szempy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:57 AM

I just wanted to congratulate for this stupid idea.

At least 10 of my mu members had wrote they will quit the game.

I hope you will realize this in 30 day when you will see how many characters died because of this silly idea.

Regards.

• NoOnexRO, Hostilian, MaZzA and 5 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users