• Please log in to reply
810 replies to this topic

#21 DaLe

DaLe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:29 AM

Seems there was more to that conversation there on public pages which haven't been linked, so you know, your presentation doesn't really favour the case you are making.

As for profiles, in times pre-facebook, e-profiles used to be about hobbies and fictional characters. Then Facebook came and people were happy when someone looked at their profile, meaning that profiles didn't serve a real purpose no-more and became all touchy-feely stuff. And as if that weren't enough, fictional characters are pre-set. Of course, they let you change the appearance of your fictional character such as making bigger ears or smaller feet, but do they really let you be you as in most old-school RPGs? I doubt so, evidently. Nevertheless, as it really is it is usually very simple, that is that if you are not happy with assumedly not being able to make your forum profile private, then you ought to demand so or not use what you apparently beingly despise.

#22 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:15 AM

Seems there was more to that conversation there on public pages which haven't been linked, so you know, your presentation doesn't really favour the case you are making.

I am afraid there isn't. Ask BOUD1CCA for the link and you'll see yourself. I would ask my friend to get the link but she banned my friend for being a ''spy''...yes a cabinet minister was banned for being a spy, no reason, no explination other than for obvious personal reasons. And it was widely condemned. But thats BOU for you. I refuse to use her forum also.

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 15 January 2015 - 09:16 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#23 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:18 AM

Please don't take this the wrong way hugh, I am not being patronising here, but if people are not always saying "Oh Dr Hugh, your da man" .

It does not mean they hate you nor are they your enemies.

You seem to think that Wakaleo (Oh I am sorry, you were saying a Binda multi) because he (or she) was a bit of a spelling Nazi because you typed to instead of two.

Does not mean he is out to get you, but from what I have seen how you address him - maybe he is, but you did all that to yourself.

As for Flaco, well I hope we have a friendly relationship - I have known him more or less for a long while, when we both played in another game.  

He was/is part of an online group that were the enemies of the group I was part of.  And yes they played & posted hard, had me in tears a couple of times. (in comparison you are a pussy hugh).

I always found him witty & basically decent - you insult him by assuming from his post that he is my friend & therefore a puppet & therefore hates you.

Sometimes things are what they are.  Basically nobody cares and you are coming across as a faggot (but thats OK, I don't mind you doing that)

So, you really need to look carefully at yourself hugh, you are coming across as very immature, you could be much better.

So that is the end of my good advice hugh - so either display some wits of fxck off to the shallow end of the sand pit

#24 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:28 AM

Wakaleo was one of those clear multis...such as bree and TianaC that don't log in unless it is elections and become active but without working or training and then mysteriously disappear...like magic...do nothing, volunteer for nothing, never comment then when an election looms...well like i said - magic. As for this 'Flaco'...i never said he was an 'enemy'. Seems like those voices in your head are misleading you again. Just because I think someone is an asshole doesn't mean they are an enemy. I don't dare go into the dark depths of your demented world for that kind of thinking.

Is it the shallow end where you rant and rave that you are hacked when you don't have the IQ to log on? because if it is then i'll stick in the deep end with the adults...by the way love what you have done with your straightjacket...very chic  :P In future if you can't do things through the safety mittens, and we don't want you scratching at your face now do we? then just ask me. I know your mad rants by now so won't take it personally.

Must go seems like i can't find my car keys and some sneaky dishonest bitch must have hacked my car  :blink:

• Claire Louise likes this

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#25 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

tumblr_lhh622vyD01qdhs4t.gif

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#26 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:33 PM

Unfunny_5909f2_1436747.gif

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#27 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:34 PM

This eRep is real serious business.
Whoever thought it was just a game

Edited by BOUD1CCA, 15 January 2015 - 01:34 PM.

#28 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:37 PM

You are an arsehole Flaco. Thats what happens when you call faggots faggots 

Funny thing though  I used to think all the Goons were.  

#29 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:15 PM

This eRep is real serious business.
Whoever thought it was just a game

Whoever thought it was just a game? Well obviously not those that go 'mental' and release articles on Government orgs complaining about them when CP's an senate sign NAP's with Chile  :D  :lol: I'm trying to think who that basket case was...I am sure she went on to drool about being hacked when she forgot her log in details  :wacko:

I was going post a screenshot but it appears some sneaky dishonest bitch has hacked my lightshot account!!!

Anyway, may i speak to your carer Louise? Seems like you are having a little too much time on her laptop...mittens time Louise. You can always tell when you start throwing your toys around. I would say you need to log out and get some fresh air in the real world...but yeah...you and logging out...God knows who will be accused of hacking your account when you can't figure out that horribly difficult button that says 'log in'

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 15 January 2015 - 02:33 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#30 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:44 PM

Wow. You've sure changed Louise. All this hatred, vile and homophobic language. 

For shame. You're no real woman. 

• Guagature and Dr Hugh Jardon like this

#31 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

:lol:  I am guessing she put down her cross long enough to drop the ''woe is me i am being stalked and i did nothing wrong and have never sworn at him or baited him or anybody else...'' act for her rants today.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#32 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

Of course I expect as much from a friend of this ''woman''

Sadly calling someone a 'pedo' and taking the p1ss out of their austistic kids seems about your IQ level as well...no wonder you're friends. And just because you have finally got some hair growth finally around your mouth doesn't mean when you open it you have to imitate a ****. ;)

Calling Dr. Faggot, calling Dr. Faggot, go away.

• BOUD1CCA, Panis and Wakaleo like this

hail satan

#33 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:43 PM

Calling Dr. Faggot, calling Dr. Faggot, go away.

lmao, what an amazingly funny post. You should consider taking your stand up around your native country to allow others to share this utterly original wit. I feel selfish not being able to share this golden comedy and urge you...no i beg you, please don't waste this God given talent to make the most from this opportunity to make people laugh. Don't just waste such amazing talent on just me...the world needs your hilarious and intelligent comedy writings such as ''calling Dr Faggot''. I would consider it an honour to help establish your stand up routine in any way possible, perhaps financially as rumour has it you don't play much due to eRep failing to accept I.O.U's and other form of currency such as begging letters. This is perfect as it allows you the time to write even more funny material....In the meantime i shall desist from upsetting your other half any further you precious cherub.   ;)

Looks like I have found the only handful of people where BOUD1CCA seems accepted in the whole game...what a special moment  :rolleyes:

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 15 January 2015 - 07:03 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#34 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:57 PM

Rather a 'faggot' that someone pretending to be a f*cking cat dude. Jeez.

• Dr Hugh Jardon likes this

#35 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:14 PM

Rather a 'faggot' that someone pretending to be a f*cking cat dude. Jeez.

It's his unique comedy styling so kindly shut your mouth. it's all part of the hilarity Claire...that's what makes him so funny because he isn't a cat. His avatar, in-game psyche are based around the funny presumption he is a feline...HOW ORIGINAL IS THAT? He has identified a unique angle with the ''calling Dr Faggot'' and along with the pretending to be a cat I really am shaking with anticipation for the next time somebody borrows his parents a few coins so he can log on again and amuse us with his next writings. Perhaps he will call me some other form of description for homosexual, that is smothered in 'street cred' despite the fact that it has been established I actually have children? I can't wait...  :D

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#36 Wakaleo

Wakaleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:02 PM

You aren't a cat Hades???

And all this time I actually believed that you were :(

• BOUD1CCA likes this

#37 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

You aren't a cat Hades???

And all this time I actually believed that you were :(

Brilliant post Binda  ;) Active at election time...how not unusual for you  :rolleyes:

I see you have no follow up on your rather bland attempt at attacking the 'other' forums  :lol:

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 15 January 2015 - 09:13 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#38 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:06 PM

Anyone mind giving a tl;dr version of what Dr. Fag wrote?...scratch that, I don't care enough.

Edited by Hades III, 15 January 2015 - 10:07 PM.

• BOUD1CCA likes this

hail satan

#39 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:38 PM

Anyone mind giving a tl;dr version of what Dr. Fag wrote?...scratch that, I don't care enough.

Dr Fag lmao...just when i thought you couldn't get any funnier you make a shorter version of your highly original post. Utter comedy genius. I am half expecting you to break comedy ground even more by repeating the same joke until you get down to D-F, which I am sure we are all aware is short for Dr Faggot, making it cool and full of gangsta street cred. I thought the original comment protecting your love interest was brilliant enough but to follow it up with cats...unique, hilarious and original and I am sure you don't sit at home dreaming of your friends touch at all whilst watching Garfield for the 70th time while ''laughing out loud'' as you cool kids say.

I am sure your comedy will be a sure fire hit in clubs up and down Croatia and soon you might actually have enough money to buy gold and drop the ''moral'' stance of not buying gold as you have since day one due to ethics and not being poor.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#40 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

Who the hell are all these people?  

• Panis likes this

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw