124 replies to this topic

#1 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

Dear Citizens,

The Resource Wars will be going live tomorrow 6th of May 2016 at Day Change 00:00 eRepublik Time. Below you will find more information about the update. As there have been quite a few questions over the last few days with regards to the Resource Wars and the way in which Companies will work after the even is over we have collected as many of those questions as possible and provided an answer for each of them. The initial information about the update can be found here. If you still have a question and it has not been answered below, feel free to post underneath this thread and we will try to update it as often as possible :)

Claiming Resources

Desired Resources can be allocated on the Resource Wars tab of the Country page. Only the ruler of the Country can set the allocations, but everybody is able to see the current allocation. The allocation can be changed at any moment.

Resource Tokens

A token is won each time a Country does 30000 Domination Points during the event. Resource tokens give a Country the right to get a resource from the ones available in the Resource Pool. This is done based on the allocation in place at the moment the token is awarded. If no resources in the pool match the allocation (unwanted resources in pool or resources cannot be placed due to rare and very rare radiuses) the token is lost. Tokens cannot be donated.

A Leaderboard showing the Domination Points needed for the next token is available during the event.
Domination points Leaderboards update on a real time basis.

The Domination Points Leaderboards will be reset at the beginning of the event and will remain active for the entire duration of the event. Points are not reset at Day Change.

Resource Pool

The Resource Pool status is visible in the event Popup Tab. Resources are added to the pool on regular basis with intervals varying between 1 and several hours. You will be able to see what resources are added to the Pool over the next 12 hours.

All resources present in the resource pool at the end of the event will remain unplaced and will be removed from erepublik.

Company Placement

You will be able to place your Companies in one or more Regions of your choice, after the event ends. Once a Company is established in a Region, the Company can be relocated for a cost (relocation is subject to constraints that will be announced later on).
Country Productivity

The Country productivity will be calculated using the current formula, as the sum of resources bonuses for each industry. If the region is not linked to the Country capital, half of its resources productivity bonuses will be used in the formula. If the Country has 2 or more Resources of the same type, only one will be used in the formula.

Company Productivity

The productivity of a Company will be computed as the sum of Country productivity bonus and a percentage of the productivity bonus of the Region where the Company is located. Regions will be affected by a pollution factor that is based on the number of “works” done in the Region in the previous day. Basic formula : productivity_bonus = country_productivity_bonus + % of region_productivity_bonus - pollution

Working as Manager

You will be able to work as manager in a Company only if you are located in the Region where the Company is established.
If the Company is in a Region (historical or under occupation) of a country that has an open War with your Citizenship Country, your productivity as manager will drop.

The Work Tax percentage for WAM (Work as Manager) will be the one of the Country where the Company is located. The tax income will be split unevenly between the Country where the Company is located and the the Country of Citizenship of the manager.

Working as Employee

You will be able to hire employees on the job market of each Country where you have Companies established.

You will be able to assign “works” between your Companies no matter where the work was acquired or the company is located. This is subject to change in the future.

The productivity of an employee whose citizenship country has an open war with the country of citizenship of the owner of the company will be affected, and the salary received will be based on that productivity.

Switch Division

You will be able to switch Division by completing individual objectives that are scaled based on your Strength. Objectives will only be available for completion only by fighting in your default Division.

The objectives will be available next week.
If you wish to share your feedback please let us know.

Questions and Answers
Resource Wars
Q: Can I put a very rare and rare resource of the same industry in the same Region?
A: Yes, a very rare resource only locks very rare resources of the same industry. A rare resource locks rare resources of the same industry. A very rare and a rare resource of the same industry can be placed in the same Region.

Q: Will I be able to see other Countries’ token bids?
A: Everybody will be able to see other Countries’ list of claimed resources. Keep in mind that the President will be able to change the preferences at any time.

Q: Can Countries donate tokens?
A: No

Q: How large will be the resource selection in a 12 hour period?
A: It all depends of the options of the Countries that get tokens during that period. If they claim resources from the pool, those will no longer be available. Resources are added to the pool during the span of the event and removed when Countries claims them.

Q: What is the maximum bonus in one Region?
A: A Region with one very rare, one rare, one uncommon and one common of the same industry will boost productivity with 90%. A Region with 4 very rare resources will boost each industry with 30%.

Q: Do both sides get Domination Points?
A: Yes, each side will earn its own points.

Q: Does foreign occupancy have an effect on the number of Regions I can allocate resources to?
A: No, each Country can assign resources to its original Regions.

Q: When will the Determination Points start counting?
The determination points will start counting from 00:00, it is totally irrelevant when the battle or round has started. Any points gained before 00:00 eRepublik time will not be taken into consideration.

Q: If you get to 30 000 Domination Points, you get a token and there are no resources in the pool. Is that token in storage until the next pool or is it lost?
A: The token is awarded and used when the 30 000 points are reached. If no resources can be allocated at that moment, the token is lost.

Q: If you have 29 000 Domination Points during the first 12 hours, do you get a token by adding 1 000 points in the next 12 hours? Or the count starts fresh for everyone with the new pool?
A: The Domination Points will carry over to the span of the event. As soon as a Country will reach the 30,000 mark, the chosen resource will be allocated from the pool (if available).

Q: What do you mean the resources are assigned from the top to the bottom and from the left to the right?
A: The system will go through the list of Regions from the top to the bottom. Each Region is checked each time for the resources picked from the left side of the list to the right side of the list.

QiLFZq6.png

Q: Does the productivity in a Region sum up? (eg. if we put Rubber + Oil in one Region) Will the productivity of that Region in the field of Weapons be sum of Rubber and Oil or the bigger one?
A: It will sum up.

Q: If none of the resources from the pool match my resource selection/preference, is my token lost?
A: Yes.

Q: If one has company in Region X, and country has a few more resources in other Regions, will it affect Companies in that Region X, or productivity depends exclusively on X Region?
A: Productivity will be based on Region’s Owner (Country) Productivity Bonus plus a % of the Region’s Productivity Bonus.

Q: If we place resources in different Regions can our Companies benefit from it all?
A: Yes, companies will benefit from Region’s Owner (country) Productivity Bonus.

Q: If a player establishes his Companies in a high resource Region in his own Country and afterwards the Region gets occupied by another Country which he is not a Citizen of, does this affect the productivity of the Companies in any way?
A: Yes, productivity will be affected. The Productivity Bonus of the new Region’s Owner (country) will be taken into consideration.

Q: Does the Company productivity depend only on the bonuses of the Region of establishment or are the bonuses of the Country added altogether?
A: Productivity will be based on Region’s Owner (country) Productivity Bonus plus a % of the Region’s Productivity Bonus.

Q: Will direct route to capital have any effect on productivity?
A: Rules regarding direct route to capital remain unchanged for the time being.

Q: Do that radius for Rare and Very Rare apply just my Country bonuses or neighbours Countries which are in radius too?
A: Rare and Very Rare radiuses are set globally, per resource (Example: globally for Deer).

Q: Will domination points reset for everyone at 00:00 on the 6th of May?
A: Yes, domination points will be reset

Companies
Q: Will I be able to put my Companies in different Countries?
A: Yes.

Q: Will I be able to move my Companies from one Region to another?
A: Yes, although there will be constraints and costs associated to a relocation.

Q: Will the work tickets be bound to factory or will they remain free to allocate?
A: At this stage work tickets mechanic does not change.

Q: Will I be able to hire workers based on where my factories are? or only based on my citizenship?
A: Based on the locations of the factories.

Q: How will workers be taxed on their wages (based on my citizenship or location of my Companies)? What if use factories in multiple Countries?
A: Employees taxation will remain unchanged, as they are taxed based on their own citizenship.

Division Switch
Q: Do Bombs/Rockets work normally in foreign Divisions?
A: Yes. The bombs will function with the same damage as your original division.

Q: About max hit cap in a foreign Division - what about Elite Citizen/Legendary Rank TP bonus/Damage Booster? Is any of these added to max hit cap or not?
A: The capped max hit replaces the regular hit if the later is higher. All bonuses are added to the capped max hit as they are added to the regular hit

• Gulitiwi, TheJuliusCaesar, tommot and 3 others like this

#2 Yamisuke

Yamisuke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUnmei no itaru bashou

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:01 PM

What's Division switch now?

ambassador.gif

#3 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:10 PM

What's Division switch now?

http://i.imgur.com/v3lJdK9.png It was written about it in the previous thread "Resource Wars 2016 Edition"

#4 El Reto

El Reto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMacedonia, Greece

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:13 PM

What's the point in making all this "Resource War" when we know, that by mysterious bug Romania will gain all the bonuses?

• NO CARRIER, Lord Doel, donlaerto and 1 other like this

262pd1g.jpg

#5 projectUnduli

projectUnduli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

It's lovely that there is no answer for the nature of this new industry like it is something unimportant (even though stated to reshape eRep universe)

And this pollution thing is vague atm, it is apparently a counter measure for countries stacking all companies in few regions but you need to be clear of how effective it is.

Edit : Ok speculation time, as Wikipedia page for cobalt states that " Cobalt is primarily used as the metal, in the preparation of magnetic, wear-resistant and high-strength alloys " and Neodymium is known to be a rare-earth magnet element, so it can be something about "region wall, protection shield whatever" or "Whatever super duper tank"

Edited by projectUnduli, 05 May 2016 - 06:52 PM.

• Hostilian likes this

#6 BaKaRaS

BaKaRaS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:16 PM

ohhhhh

seems to me a totaly new and complicated game 

Edited by BaKaRaS, 05 May 2016 - 06:17 PM.

• Edin-N likes this

#7 Senryaku

Senryaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:17 PM

Can we get any more detail on 'pollution'? How big of a percentage are we looking at? 100 works = 10%?

• Galzra42 and mun4oo like this

#8 SexyCicko

SexyCicko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

so if i put in a specific region the following resources:

granite, rubber, neodimyum and deer

if someone wins the granite token before my country do i get rubber or is the token lost?

and can i edit the region resources after the first resource is validated?

#9 Soldier Unknown

Soldier Unknown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:34 PM

Region Bonus MAX 90%

and about Country ? 100% or 90%

damit just say how i get MAX BONUS D: 

#10 Sinatch

Sinatch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:44 PM

Region Bonus MAX 90%

It's 190% I believe.

I changed my nick long time ago. Why is the old one still here :(

Edited by Sinatch, 05 May 2016 - 06:46 PM.

chopp dks

#11 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:46 PM

"Switch Division

You will be able to switch Division by completing individual objectives that are scaled based on your Strength. Objectives will only be available for completion only by fighting in your default Division.

The objectives will be available next week.
If you wish to share your feedback please let us know. "

this is just for the event or a permanent change¿ permanent plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#12 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:52 PM

tl;dr

I will read it in some months :D

210402-1.png

#13 Edin-N

Edin-N

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:53 PM

each plato move is for put erepublik on the way of dead.

if he dont do nothing is better than he do something. 

#14 Ouibster

Ouibster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:38 PM

"You will be able to work as manager in a Company only if you are located in the Region where the Company is established."

This seems like a very radical change and will be harsh in its implementation.

• Zordacz, iDiod and Hostilian like this

#15 hans erik

hans erik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:43 PM

So one Resources only counts once?

So i can't put 2 uncommon food resources  and get 40% bonus?  or one of the lower ones.

And the country Bonus aswell?    If i have 2 Very rare resources of same Industry in my country,  will only one of them count for the Bonus?

#16 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:49 PM

Q: Can I put a very rare and rare resource of the same industry in the same Region?
A: Yes, a very rare resource only locks very rare resources of the same industry. A rare resource locks rare resources of the same industry. A very rare and a rare resource of the same industry can be placed in the same Region.

VERSUS

ORIGINAL THREAD

Rare and very rare resources of the same industry cannot be placed within a specific radius from each other

the Company can be relocated for a cost (relocation is subject to constraints that will be announced later on).

VERSUS

PROLOGUE

pLayers’ Companies will no longer travel with them. Companies will be established on firm ground and benefit from the bonuses of the Region/Country they are based in

*never mentioning this*

it appears a case of backpeddling updates to accomodate big players

• donlaerto likes this

mh4l.png

#17 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:54 PM

Does this mean that if a country conquers enough other countries, it can get 1000% or does a bonus cap at 100%?

#18 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:58 PM

It's lovely that there is no answer for the nature of this new industry like it is something unimportant (even though stated to reshape eRep universe)

And this pollution thing is vague atm, it is apparently a counter measure for countries stacking all companies in few regions but you need to be clear of how effective it is.

Edit : Ok speculation time, as Wikipedia page for cobalt states that " Cobalt is primarily used as the metal, in the preparation of magnetic, wear-resistant and high-strength alloys " and Neodymium is known to be a rare-earth magnet element, so it can be something about "region wall, protection shield whatever" or "Whatever super duper tank"

tanks skins like i said on facebook where each skin will have different features.

Region Bonus MAX 90%

+ % of region_productivity_bonus - pollution

percentage it does not say max or full. but dont worry they will probably back-peddle this on the advise of the big spenders.

Does this mean that if a country conquers enough other countries, it can get 1000% or does a bonus cap at 100%?

country productivity works the same as it have worked before - max is 100% + a percentage of the regions bonus - pollution(unknown factor).

after the resource wars! how long will we have to place our factories?

"You will be able to work as manager in a Company only if you are located in the Region where the Company is established."

meaning in the morning you will hop around like a mad rabbit, hop to weapons - hop to food - hop to houses - hop to new resource = 4 moving tickets wasted

FURTHER QUESTIONS

1. after the resource wars! how long will we have to place our factories?
2.second question will we able to filter wam clicks to only work in a specific industry?. else you just added a ton load of schlep to the game.

3.or will the other factories be filtered out automatically?

Edited by Gucio, 05 May 2016 - 09:20 PM.

mh4l.png

#19 mun4oo

mun4oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:07 PM

And WaM will be probably counted for the pollution penalty 0_o ?

All resources in one region and all companies in same region might result in having lower bonus than lower resources but less workers in the region. Do I get this right? 

Anyway if you want to work as manager and fight you will have to travel a lot :)

Having companies in two countries/regions will be work->travel->work. Next day the same. If you fight- more travel. If companies are in more countries/regions.... forget to manage. Food and weapon work as manager? Choose one or travel!?

Having more than one region with max resources per country might be good idea :) and hell to manage.

Well big strategy change. But what about the new resources? What are they for?

#20 chorizoenelguiso

chorizoenelguiso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:28 PM

Hi!

" productivity_bonus = country_productivity_bonus + % of region_productivity_bonus - pollution "

which resources influence the contamination? How can it be calculated? Are only the new resources going to contaminate or all of them?

• costin1989 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users