• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#21 projectUnduli

projectUnduli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:34 PM

tanks skins like i said on facebook where each skin will have different features.

Insider info or guess or ?

And if so , what is the purpose of regional governments if new industry doesn't bring anything for them?

And for pollution,

productivity_bonus = country_productivity_bonus + % of region_productivity_bonus - pollution

if productivity bonus isn't supposed to be more than 100% (which can be equal to country_prod_bonus) , min effect of pollution should be equal to region_prod_bonus anyway, isn't it?

Edited by projectUnduli, 05 May 2016 - 08:40 PM.

#22 Lady Silver

Lady Silver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:01 PM

I have a question. 

After reset tonight will we be able to work the factories we have now?  Or do we wait till we fight to get tokens and place resources?

#23 XxDevyxX

XxDevyxX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:34 PM

I have too much questions, but I will try to be short:

• Why you didn't told us about all these changes on companies (you lied us, at first)? You never told us about the manager work (moving to the regions where companies are assigned so you can work as a manager), you told us different things about placing the companies, and you still don't say things that will come in the future ("Once a Company is established in a Region, the Company can be relocated for a cost - relocation is subject to constraints that will be announced later on").
  • Why you never told us about the pollution thing? Why you don't tell us how the pollution is exactly calculated? I mean, these changes will be live in couple of hours.
  • "You will be able to assign “works” between your Companies no matter where the work was acquired or the company is located. This is subject to change in the future." - why you don't tell us the subject of the change NOW, NOT in the FUTURE? How we can place the companies if we don't know what will come in couple of months?

I am expecting answer from the developers. You have made too much changes in the past in this game, and it seems you still didn't learned how you need to do things. Let me tell you one thing: never announce update couple of hours before it goes live, because it has negative effect, not a positive one.

Edited by XxDevyxX, 05 May 2016 - 09:35 PM.

• don zebosk, Hostilian, plasticola and 1 other like this

#24 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:37 PM

I have a question.

After reset tonight will we be able to work the factories we have now? Or do we wait till we fight to get tokens and place resources?

There will be no changes made to the way companies work or to the bonuses until the event is over.

so if i put in a specific region the following resources:

granite, rubber, neodimyum and deer

if someone wins the granite token before my country do i get rubber or is the token lost?

and can i edit the region resources after the first resource is validated?

The system will go down the list of regions. At each region it will scan for your resource preferences from the left to the right. So if Granite is unavailable, it will move to the next resource, in this case rubber. Providing rubber is available your country would get that resource allocated to the region.
You can edit your preferences at any time, but you cannot make changes to any of the resources once they have been allocated.

Region Bonus MAX 90%

and about Country ? 100% or 90%

damit just say how i get MAX BONUS D:

The productivity can exceed 100%.

"Switch Division

You will be able to switch Division by completing individual objectives that are scaled based on your Strength. Objectives will only be available for completion only by fighting in your default Division.

The objectives will be available next week.
If you wish to share your feedback please let us know. "

this is just for the event or a permanent change¿ permanent plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The division swaps should only take place during the event starting from next week.

So one Resources only counts once?

So i can't put 2 uncommon food resources and get 40% bonus? or one of the lower ones.

And the country Bonus aswell? If i have 2 Very rare resources of same Industry in my country, will only one of them count for the Bonus?

You can only have one the same resource per one region, so you could have Fish, Fruits, Cattle, Grain and Deer in one region.

Q: Can I put a very rare and rare resource of the same industry in the same Region?
A: Yes, a very rare resource only locks very rare resources of the same industry. A rare resource locks rare resources of the same industry. A very rare and a rare resource of the same industry can be placed in the same Region.

VERSUS
ORIGINAL THREAD
Rare and very rare resources of the same industry cannot be placed within a specific radius from each other

the Company can be relocated for a cost (relocation is subject to constraints that will be announced later on).

VERSUS
PROLOGUE
pLayers’ Companies will no longer travel with them. Companies will be established on firm ground and benefit from the bonuses of the Region/Country they are based in

*never mentioning this*

it appears a case of backpeddling updates to accomodate big players

That is only a matter of understanding which was clarified straight away in the posts. So, to clarify again a rare resource or a very rare resource of the same industry (please note rare and very rare taken into consideration separately, not as both together) cannot be placed within a specific radius from each other. Hence, no actual changes were made between the previous thread and this thread with regards to this.

The thread will be updated tomorrow morning.

#25 XxDevyxX

XxDevyxX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:38 PM

That is only a matter of understanding which was clarified straight away in the posts. So, to clarify again a rare resource or a very rare resource of the same industry (please note rare and very rare taken into consideration separately, not as both together) cannot be placed within a specific radius from each other. Hence, no actual changes were made between the previous thread and this thread with regarsds to this.

You can't say that is a matter of understanding, when you clearly stated what the player has proved in your initial post update. There can be no "matter of understanding" when admin of a game states something.

Edited by XxDevyxX, 05 May 2016 - 09:58 PM.

• vipescu likes this

#26 Antonio Wimer

Antonio Wimer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:04 PM

Q: How will workers be taxed on their wages (based on my citizenship or location of my Companies)? What if use factories in multiple Countries?
A: Employees taxation will remain unchanged, as they are taxed based on their own citizenship.

Isn't work tax for employees based on employer's cs? 

Edited by Antonio Wimer, 05 May 2016 - 10:04 PM.

#27 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:13 PM

And tomorrow you will launch an event that will be full of bugs and problems will emerge one after another because most likely there are scenarios that your developers haven't taken into consideration or your 2-3 testers haven't stumbled upon yet. Countries have invested too many resources. Players will be disappointed and all you will do will be related to "later compensations".

• Hostilian likes this

Posted Image

#28 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:26 PM

Insider info or guess or ?

And if so , what is the purpose of regional governments if new industry doesn't bring anything for them?

And for pollution,

productivity_bonus = country_productivity_bonus + % of region_productivity_bonus - pollution

if productivity bonus isn't supposed to be more than 100% (which can be equal to country_prod_bonus) , min effect of pollution should be equal to region_prod_bonus anyway, isn't it?

tank skin is my guess based on my knowledge of military vehicles etc.   I have no insider info.  else i would have had 5000 travel tickets ???? which some nation was massively buying up. all games has a favorite nation innogames it was germany as their a german company so updates was always rolled out before the time for them .  game text was in german in beta versions till they translated it much later.  but anyway despite that conspiracy theory it seems the pollution occur in the region so one would assume it would hamper the region bonus.

which translate to big countries get full bonus regions but have more players in it nullifying the advantage they would have had over small nations.

• projectUnduli likes this

mh4l.png

#29 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:29 PM

Isn't work tax for employees based on employer's cs? 

as you will settle your factory in a region and it is no longer travelling with you. it means you will pay work taxes for where your factories are settled but your job -work taxes  will be country based.

mh4l.png

#30 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:41 PM

That is only a matter of understanding which was clarified straight away in the posts. So, to clarify again a rare resource or a very rare resource of the same industry (please note rare and very rare taken into consideration separately, not as both together) cannot be placed within a specific radius from each other. Hence, no actual changes were made between the previous thread and this thread with regards to this.

The thread will be updated tomorrow morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this does not make sense - sorry i do not know what you are saying here regarding this.  your OP(original post) said rare and rare locks each other out and very rare and very rare locks each other out in the same region(but why would we place rare and rare together anywhere or vr and vr.  now you say the radius still applies. if you check on your map you will see the radius for a very rare food(the one with the smallest radius) is the size of the entire western europe. so please clarify. it does not help us to make plans based on easily understood text to you coming and confusing our people by saying contradictory things in 2 different threads.

perhaps you should take a breather and think what exactly you said in both threads and go and look at the radius we mention.

i doubt there is 1 region big enough to place both in.even if you put them on the edges of each other.  but usually there is only 1 city per region so their distance between each other would be zero?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clarified in the posts but then why not edit that original post.  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 05 May 2016 - 10:45 PM.

mh4l.png

#31 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:41 PM

Up to 4 DIFFERENT resources can be placed in the same Region.

you could have Fish, Fruits, Cattle, Grain and Deer in one region.

Which one is it, 4 or 5?

• MaZzA and donlaerto like this

#32 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:56 PM

smoke-stack-pollution-600x350.jpg

So big tycoons might even be shunned or refused citizen now.  How will big countries combat pollution exactly?  So your solution to fixing the economy is to nerf big producers?  Thereby nerfing the small and medium producer as well.

Guess its a case of giving big countries a spoon and a stick and leaving them to their own devices.  because i will work each day. i will place my factories in the biggest bonus region and so will every other tycoon.

mh4l.png

#33 TheInspector

TheInspector

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:59 PM

Question: If someone with citizenship of Poland lets say, locates his factories somewhere in China, and then he wants to sell the products on the Polish market does he has to pay the import tax, because technically those tanks/food/houses are produced in China, despite he is citizen of the country on which market products are intended to be sold???

Edit: If this same person intends to export his products lets say in Brazil, but Brazilian government votes for trade embargo against China, is he affected by this decision??  He is Polish citizen, but with factories in China :)

Edited by TheInspector, 06 May 2016 - 12:22 AM.

• gudzwabofer likes this

#34 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:16 AM

Resources are added to the pool on regular basis with intervals varying between 1 and several hours.

please define "regular" and "varying". These two terms seem to be contradictory.

#35 Master_rg

Master_rg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:38 AM

Are we able to actively track the pollution of a region? is it displayed somewhere, e.g. within the region details?

Furthermore: Are there some more details regarding the new industry? Otherwise no-one can really say if it is a good idea to invest the tokens into it. It's like paying for something that nobody has an idea of - and in the end it wasn't even worth it.

Edited by Master_rg, 06 May 2016 - 07:09 AM.

Find useful eRepublik tools at www.eRepublik-Deutschland.de

3450472-1.png

#36 Melmis

Melmis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:24 AM

Has something changed since yesterday regarding the distance restrictions? For example:

Yesterday restrictions for Rubber in Lapland looked like this.

Rajoite.png

Today the same restriction has changed to this:

17768fd.png

Edited by Melmis, 06 May 2016 - 08:25 AM.

• TheJuliusCaesar and donlaerto like this

#37 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:20 AM

How does pollution work? What's the formula and what's its maximum productivity reduction?

#38 mntn8

mntn8

• Administrators
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:58 AM

Has something changed since yesterday regarding the distance restrictions? For example:

Yesterday restrictions for Rubber in Lapland looked like this.

Rajoite.png

Today the same restriction has changed to this:

17768fd.png

There was a visual discrepancy between real life distances and what was displayed on the map due to the web Mercator projection model ( https://en.wikipedia...ator_projection ). The issue was solved in the meantime.

#39 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:29 AM

There was a visual discrepancy between real life distances and what was displayed on the map due to the web Mercator projection model ( https://en.wikipedia...ator_projection ). The issue was solved in the meantime.

ok so there was mistake mades. still there is so many questions.

1. do you add new resources every hour to the pool.

2.  if so how many will be available in a day.

3.  to what will pollution be tied - country bonus or region bonus. what will be the max

4. what is the new resource. with houses we knew beforehand it was houses we could speculate about its popularity.

5.else when will we be told what is the new resource.

6. will the rate of pollution be a defined formula or an unknown formula.  

7.will we only be able to work in the factories of a region if i move to the region.  why cant you just automate everything and deduct the moving tickets/money from my account without me having to hop around like a bunny on meth.

8. will region info be displayed beneath or to the right of factories.

9. you decided to change the way we work which was usually a predetermined setting. what measures will you introduce to limit the humongous schlep your new system will introduce.

10. will i be able to see per factory what my pollution contribution is.

11. will we have a pollution leaderboard(please pleaze please)

12.  will a country president be able to see the pollution stats of new citizen applicants.

13. how can i see what resources was allocated by my cp.  

14.  will countries/regions  be able to penalize pollution heavier taxes.

15.  so if my country occupy a foreign region for its bonuses:  i cannot place my factories there as it will lead to a reduced production or is it just if that country has a NE on us or we have a NE on them.

16. will we be able to place factories  in regions my country took from other countries.

17.  if there is another resource war in the future will i be able to move my factories free of charge.

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 06 May 2016 - 10:32 AM.

mh4l.png

#40 Guijon Hidekel

Guijon Hidekel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:31 AM

How works pollution?

100 workers, = -10%. 200 workers = -20%. 300 workers = -30%.

or

100 workers, = -10%. 200 workers = -25%. 300 workers = -40%.

I need to know today to decide how deply rare and very rare resources.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users