There was a visual discrepancy between real life distances and what was displayed on the map due to the web Mercator projection model ( https://en.wikipedia...ator_projection ). The issue was solved in the meantime.
ok so there was mistake mades. still there is so many questions.
1. do you add new resources every hour to the pool.
2. if so how many will be available in a day.
3. to what will pollution be tied - country bonus or region bonus. what will be the max
4. what is the new resource. with houses we knew beforehand it was houses we could speculate about its popularity.
5.else when will we be told what is the new resource.
6. will the rate of pollution be a defined formula or an unknown formula.
7.will we only be able to work in the factories of a region if i move to the region. why cant you just automate everything and deduct the moving tickets/money from my account without me having to hop around like a bunny on meth.
8. will region info be displayed beneath or to the right of factories.
9. you decided to change the way we work which was usually a predetermined setting. what measures will you introduce to limit the humongous schlep your new system will introduce.
10. will i be able to see per factory what my pollution contribution is.
11. will we have a pollution leaderboard(please pleaze please)
12. will a country president be able to see the pollution stats of new citizen applicants.
13. how can i see what resources was allocated by my cp.
14. will countries/regions be able to penalize pollution heavier taxes.
15. so if my country occupy a foreign region for its bonuses: i cannot place my factories there as it will lead to a reduced production or is it just if that country has a NE on us or we have a NE on them.
16. will we be able to place factories in regions my country took from other countries.
17. if there is another resource war in the future will i be able to move my factories free of charge.
Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 06 May 2016 - 10:32 AM.