•     

Photo

How To Bring The Life Back To The Economy?

economy work suggestion development skills

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bence Mate

Bence Mate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:14 PM

I was thinking about this question today since I am not really interested in fights, so I wrote a ticket today. I am looking forward your suggestions too, we need something real development in the economy module, I want to spend hours in this game again! :)

"Dear Developers,

Are you planning to bring back the working skills from V2? There should be something like that to bring the life back to the economy module. People like me - who are not interested in war - are eager to play with more complex game than the current one.
I suggest you the working skills (and the library maybe), just like in the old times. Different industries needs different skills; different company level needs different level on skills, so we could make different job offers.
This also prevents to hire fake accounts, since the higher the skill, the longer the player is in this game. The less the skill, the less the money each get."

What do you think?

#2 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:27 PM

I dis like it.  

this favors players who play a lot.  

when a new person cmes in and sees they have low skill and cannot fight nor eat,  they leave, 

but if they come in and see all players are on the same level they are happy! 

#3 Dead Cthulhu

Dead Cthulhu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:58 AM

Dear Citizen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your suggestions. We will take your opinion into consideration and will see how we can use it to improve the game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: economy, work, suggestion, development, skills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users