#21 Jimkats1

Jimkats1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

You have a goodwill, but not the whole idea would be good to be implemented.

To be precise, I wouldn't agree with the reward for the top 5 articles, as with ease (years now) you can pay to get votes for your articles, so that won't help that much.

For the PPs, I would say a +5 (so to make it like a hierarchy: CP > Goverment > Congress > Party Presidents, so that would be something like 20, 15, 10 and 5 respectively).

Plus, I don't think this idea will fight the VISA players, but still I would like to see it implemented.

• costin1989 likes this

Hellas 4ever

#22 costin1989

costin1989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:48 AM

The Party President is the skin of the... shoe. You don't even get a badge each time you get elected. But as a PP you should be able to do more than just proposing/supporting CP candidates. And while a +10 energy recovery for a PP would be nice, this feature - if implemented - should prevent the creation of political parties for the extra energy. I would restrict this feature to countries with a minimum of X active citizens and minimum Y party members.

This might motivate PPs to bring more people in their parties, the CPs might be tempted to bring more citizens - either completely new to the game or "steal" from other countries.

While this would be interesting to have in-game, it would also encourage party take-overs and let's be frank, it would be easier for some people to become PPs as long as they can buy their votes. And that would actuallyruin the political module, because instead of focusing on whatever this module still means, it would become a race to more energy and more people would get sick of what this game would have become.

Or maybe it could give +10 only to TOP 5 parties' PP

#23 ChaniryXXI

ChaniryXXI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationArgentina/Buenos Aires

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:55 PM

Good idea.

• costin1989 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: energy, non-buyers, activity