Where Is The Strategy?

strategy erepublik game prefaces

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:34 AM

Paying up isn't Strategic, please help me by naming some strategic elements of the present game?

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#2 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:03 AM

HOW ABOUT ALLOWING ME TO POST A THREAD HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Advertising

The following actions are considered cases of advertising for external products:

• posting any links or mentions to other games;
  • posting links or mentions to other websites that are not related to eRepublik;
  • promotion and/or usage of any (automated) scripts that modify the eRepublik website;
  • advertising other not related to eRepublik products, services, charities, religions, organizations, etc.

mh4l.png

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:02 PM

HOW ABOUT ALLOWING ME TO POST A THREAD HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Advertising

The following actions are considered cases of advertising for external products:

• posting any links or mentions to other games;
  • posting links or mentions to other websites that are not related to eRepublik;
  • promotion and/or usage of any (automated) scripts that modify the eRepublik website;
  • advertising other not related to eRepublik products, services, charities, religions, organizations, etc.

Did you read the question of the post above you???

Your post is completely unrelated to the subject at hand.

He was asking about possible strategies to play this game..... you where talking about advertisement... please explain the link between the 2? I don't see any!

For more info, look at my wikipage

#4 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:19 AM

No answer yet, damn.

#5 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:50 PM

Paying up isn't Strategic, please help me by naming some strategic elements of the present game?

:rolleyes: default_whistling.gif

Edited by Demonaire, 11 August 2017 - 05:54 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#6 andyber

andyber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

It's an interesting q-n.

There is a strategic element in country alliances, I guess, but then you'd have 2 become a president 2 influence it. The rest is just tactical at best, it seems 2 me.

World domination seems impossible, 'cause there's no way 2 ensure the continuous subjugation of the conquered land. Fight - occupation - resistance - liberation - wash - rinse - start again... I could imagine a group of counties setting a goal of stable long-term control over, say, Australia, but then - what would be the additional advantage? There's none, it seems. Only headache.

The world map shows some white blank space, though. But you can not start your own NEW state there. That could be an idea - even if you'd have 2 pay an exorbitant price in gold, for instance...

#7 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:59 AM

Where's the strategy game at wigs?

#8 Hostilian

Hostilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:09 AM

What a silly question. Strategy is on the homepage:

cVw2bi9.png

• iDiod likes this

#9 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:22 AM

lel those are dated reviews from V1 when there was retreat tactics, no free wars, and no auto attack rules

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#10 Hostilian

Hostilian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

Yes, exactly. :) That's where the strategy is — in the galaxy far far away, long long time ago :)

#11 Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:57 AM

Strategy? You wait until the last couple minutes of a battle then you swoop in to steal some poor players BH.  :P

A few people with the right buttons do get to play strategy with 24 hour clocks and borders and such like. 

#12 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

A few people with the right buttons do get to play strategy with 24 hour clocks and borders and such like. 

If you are insisting on the mob rule of the same people month after month, claiming TW's to line the Pockets of the Wig's as a strategy, I think you are wrong.

#13 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:07 PM

It's an interesting q-n.

There is a strategic element in country alliances, I guess, but then you'd have 2 become a president 2 influence it. The rest is just tactical at best, it seems 2 me.

World domination seems impossible, 'cause there's no way 2 ensure the continuous subjugation of the conquered land. Fight - occupation - resistance - liberation - wash - rinse - start again... I could imagine a group of counties setting a goal of stable long-term control over, say, Australia, but then - what would be the additional advantage? There's none, it seems. Only headache.

The world map shows some white blank space, though. But you can not start your own NEW state there. That could be an idea - even if you'd have 2 pay an exorbitant price in gold, for instance...

the advantage would be  not only a stable country that knows where it is, but also some bonus production for those of us not into this constant boring meaningless fighting.

• Citizen 2806484 likes this

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: strategy, erepublik, game, prefaces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users